RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-04, 07:12 PM   #91
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

spanish people^ you mean hispanic people deriving from Spain.. i had to correct that... nationality kickin' in right about now..... ^ Justin Timberlake made his ass on BET< and Eminem so just cuz it's called BET doesn't mean anything, really.. Even Norah Jones made it there, so that's a disclaimer^, Trigga Matrix.. Not being funny, speakin' tha truth.. Don't start up mo' shit..
~wun~
Old 07-27-04, 07:17 PM   #92
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

lol......right

Old 07-27-04, 07:43 PM   #93
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

flow intelligent u only beat me before cause u had all dickriders thats wat this site was and still is all the vets cyber wit each other and i dont care if ur puerto rican i not ask for ur life story i jus told u to shut the fuck up reread the post
Old 07-27-04, 08:16 PM   #94
MADD HAtter81
Light Weight

From: when a mom and dad luz each other they fuck without a condom then 9 mounths later...
Text Record: 1-7
IP: 4289 77F4

okayy i hate this thread and eveyone who posted before me ladies and gents the last time i checked this is the united states of america freedom of speech where we can all live freely without anyone bullshittin us for what we choose to do.if whites wanna rap let em rap.if blacks wanna sing country let em do that.we are all human we all have blood hearts brains skin eyes ect. people think because a white person is white that we cant rap to sum degree that is true.But there are alot of good non-black rappers out there.jin,fat joe,eminem,ect.when black people say WE when refurin to slavery or unfairness they belive that they have suffered and that US as in white kids of the melineum are the ones that have done those crued things to the african ansetors.but by doin that it is reverse-rasisim.i hope that all of you can solve your personal beefs because this thread was more-or-less a direct attack to DON.but made genarale by includin slavery and other things and people.just remember the words of a wise man said take care of yourselfs and each other.
Old 07-27-04, 08:32 PM   #95
Karl Merks
Doesn't Belong Here.

IP: 95FF 1D86

Let's look at this through your eyes...

A White guy (a Canadian nevertheless.), invented the sport of Basketball. I believe at first it was predominatly a *ahem* 'White thing' to do. Right? So give us our sport back! Suddenly it doesn't seem fair! If the NBA ever said something like that, there would be a flood of angry black people calling for blood. But when your favourite black rapper speaks out against white artists, then he's 100% right.

Think before you speak.
Old 07-27-04, 08:35 PM   #96
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: E671 DE1D

Karl... Did you get my PM...
Old 07-27-04, 09:01 PM   #97
PoLiFicK
..Intelligent Hoodlum..

Text Record: 21-6
IP: 9DA6 C725

Did The Nba really Create The 3 Point Shot SO White Boys Can HAve A Chance..Did They Make Michale Jackson White So they can Own Pop Music....And Oj Really Didnt Do It...LOL Im PLayin But This Thread Is Correect In Ways But Cant Do Nuttin About It The Best Emcees On This Site Are White...So What Do Your Own Thing...And G-Unit He Should Neva Do His Own Thing....But You Know Got 2 Be Like Show-Time..
Old 07-27-04, 10:17 PM   #98
shadow
bingo!

Text Record: 37-6
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: AAF4 20CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamity
kronuz lmao.. there are WAY more black rappers who have skillz than white.. the majority are black.. like 70-80 percent... just wanted to point that out since you pointed outhow many white one there were... and eminem has skillz i admit that... but hes only half as marketable as he is now because hes a white rebel and that apeals to people... royce da 5'9 ate eminem up in there freestyle session lol... and he aint even known that well in the media and shit.. hes pretty much underground... and how you know they better then truth ?...you heard truth spit some ish ?.. who says he might be dropping he writtens on here ?.. never underestimate no body.. freestyling only gets you so far.. and i totally agree with this topic.. all these people on here who wnna be hip hoppers but try to change it.. stretched lines and everything,... its almost annoying.. cause other people who are equally as ignorant to what rap is SUPPOsed to be vote for the crap lol... bleh.. aight im done

by the way.. i love white girls -_- ...

what about shadow? im good aint i?..im white
Old 07-27-04, 10:19 PM   #99
shadow
bingo!

Text Record: 37-6
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: AAF4 20CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Merks
Let's look at this through your eyes...

A White guy (a Canadian nevertheless.), invented the sport of Basketball. I believe at first it was predominatly a *ahem* 'White thing' to do. Right? So give us our sport back! Suddenly it doesn't seem fair! If the NBA ever said something like that, there would be a flood of angry black people calling for blood. But when your favourite black rapper speaks out against white artists, then he's 100% right.

Think before you speak.

i no longer have beef with karl..hes is a nice man..who knows hit shit...
Old 07-27-04, 11:09 PM   #100
Jobus
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 84B5 3886

BET is another thing I hate. Theres so many groups and organizations against recism and segregation....that they have to have there own fucking channel??? why does it have to be BLACK entertainment...why can't it be urban entertainment or something...using black or white as adjectives had got to be the most retarded thing ever.
Old 07-27-04, 11:14 PM   #101
*The~Star*
.:So~So~Good:.

Text Record: 11-5
IP: E63B AD7F

They probably named it BET because the whites have their own channels and so ol' dude made one for blacks.

<marquee behavior="alternate">
::~::HaRdWooDcLaSs-SiCkZ::~::

</marquee><marquee direction="right">
1st LaDy
</marquee>
Send a message via AIM to *The~Star* Send a message via MSN to *The~Star*   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-04, 11:35 PM   #102
D-ICED
COLD

Lightbulb

IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by missfiyagurl
spanish people^ you mean hispanic people deriving from Spain.. i had to correct that... nationality kickin' in right about now..... ^ Justin Timberlake made his ass on BET< and Eminem so just cuz it's called BET doesn't mean anything, really.. Even Norah Jones made it there, so that's a disclaimer^, Trigga Matrix.. Not being funny, speakin' tha truth.. Don't start up mo' shit..
~wun~

justin timberlake only had like 3 songs on bet mtv made that craka stupid and em well em is nice but even he said he does black music so dont get it fucked up and basically if you aint over 22 dont talk about hip hop cuz when pac came out you was a baby and when nas big and jay came out you was still getting beatings and coming in before the streetlights went off so you aint experience hip-hop yet just be happy to be here.hip hop is black music.as for latin shes a bird we all know that she wins on dr votes and i daughter hoz crushed her.
Old 07-28-04, 02:04 PM   #103
K-awdik
Me my pencil n pad

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 39CA DEB1

hold up! I know that the race of blacks invented and introduce rap to all america. Why does it have to be about the fucking skin color its shit like this that pisses me off it always has to do race. A white man invented basketball Dr.James Naismith, but now the majority of b-ball is black. Nothin wrong with that. When someone starts something u should accept the fact that some othe race is gonna join in and do the same. Its not the race its all in the head, our minds are alike same body structure and shit. Lets see Jin is in rap hes chinese Fat Joe Puerto rican and Cuban in him. Thers black people who hate rap and like rock nothin wrong with that. Its all stereo type like all black people play basketbal and rap. False. All white people listen to rock and shit.False. Just keep it real before you say some shit.

Last edited by K-awdik : 07-28-04 at 02:05 PM. Reason: missed a word
Old 07-28-04, 02:21 PM   #104
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 8D48 2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoTiF
I hate to burt your Bubble...But rap formed from Rock When you break it down..Which if you wanna be racial was "created" By White "Poeple".Next time learn your facts before you Try and Be Smart.

~MoTiF

Black people invented rock.............way long time ago....then it evolved into your kinda rock.....

keep in mind im half white/black

no rap started way before DMC did Walk this way.........that just brought it mainstream but Black people started Rock music but white people took it over........I dont htink white people will take over rap though.......theres good ones............but they wont and black people fell threatened cuz they made us slaves....then took over rock....then they are trying to "steal everything from us"...........IDK though............Blue was founded by blacks and they tried taking that over but they couldnt cuz white people didnt have the "soul" for it..........but stop sayin nigga if ya aint one....... its wrong...... wen we were slaves cracker came cuz the whips made a crack i think or people were white like crackers so yeah/........... I think if people make racist comments they should be banned from dis site but it aint happenin......... man....white peoples future aint hip-hop....sum are good but look at eminem he doesnt stay on the beat at all....hes kinda off......... black people are so good cuz weve been round music 4 eva wen white people banned music for a time period because of religion and stuff so the beats were pretty much processed into our beings cuz they play drums like crazy in African Tribes
Old 07-28-04, 02:24 PM   #105
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 8D48 2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADD HAtter81
okayy i hate this thread and eveyone who posted before me ladies and gents the last time i checked this is the united states of america freedom of speech where we can all live freely without anyone bullshittin us for what we choose to do.if whites wanna rap let em rap.if blacks wanna sing country let em do that.we are all human we all have blood hearts brains skin eyes ect. people think because a white person is white that we cant rap to sum degree that is true.But there are alot of good non-black rappers out there.jin,fat joe,eminem,ect.when black people say WE when refurin to slavery or unfairness they belive that they have suffered and that US as in white kids of the melineum are the ones that have done those crued things to the african ansetors.but by doin that it is reverse-rasisim.i hope that all of you can solve your personal beefs because this thread was more-or-less a direct attack to DON.but made genarale by includin slavery and other things and people.just remember the words of a wise man said take care of yourselfs and each other.

true cant we just be happy wit each other......and let each other live in peace...........but reverse racism is due to hate our race has built up due to wrongs and sum think the white man will do it again...........