RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
spoke eyE 0 0%
tru ryda 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-04, 06:31 PM   #1
tru ryda
New to RV

tru ryda vs spoke eyE

IP: 5350 68D4

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

gl man

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-24-04 at 06:31 PM

Must drop verse in 60 minutes after check in.

Old 08-24-04, 02:47 PM   #2
System

IP: D7C5 63D1

Spoke eyE has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-24-04 02:47 PM.

Old 08-24-04, 03:00 PM   #3
Spoke eyE
New to RB

I'm runnin late got shovelled in a pile up on a highway detour, de-railed, deelay in a lay-by dont care to detail the detail the deadline here got the call up from my man so I had no time to prepare, no waxin my balls or permacrimpin my hair no special set of underwear its my humble duty anyway anywhere to be here to declare the arrival of the finest, grimiest crimest rhyminist rhinestone author of a whole heap of scorchin narrative hit you on the clavical fuck your mom while ya pop fucks your daughter, every word he say when he get here be true everythin bout me n everythin bout you cuz I'm SO pleased I DO believe I get to Introduce possibly the finest MC givin nut jobs whole heaps of troublin dirty word third degree givin weaker freekin peoples clemency, lyrical hysterical screamin LARCENY! LARCENY! LYRICAL ARSONY! bullshit rhyme don't mean no thing to me I'm right outta time to plan and revise my skullduggery, verbal buggery and ruff-huffery this is straight off the cuff for me whatever comes next I put it down so put it all down to me this fellow I'm battlin he's the roughinest toughin-it microphonee you see? you see see I? Ol Spoke eyE?, Speak I, you'll see eyE cry, I'm battlin Origami in the shape of the King Fly fucking Fry my pubes with his lyrical drive-by watch how he comes at me watch the way he rips at me fixes me with steely-see and ditches me, rocks me with wordery grill me like kedgeree this man has it all cuz he battled it all took the fall once or twice but rose and rolled another dice his mom tinks him nice so she paid for a slice in he ballsack that peeled back to reveal two olive stone pips hanging down from the hips doc took em, shook em and stuck em up under he nipples filled he chest up with semen-bag titties took the scrotum stitch and sewed it open like pussy lip with a little clit clamped up in a clip shaved his ass crack and pussy-mound all teenyweeny fits inside bikini plucked his brow pumped he lips full of butt fat plucked his chin stuck a wig-on-him pretty dress to show the semen breasts stilleto shoes n stockings now here he come smellin of lavender ready for battle press-on towel on his tackle, yessir here he comin at me pop-locking like a Beat Street Tranny Cross-Dresser, Professor Old School on his final semester, rhymin by choice, deliverin devastatin gruellin punishment in a squeeky-toon ladyboy voice, without further adoo without further adoo the greatest cross dressing, balls for titties homosexual wo-man bout to hit you with stormin verse he the queen of perverse on your knees mother fucker cuz she bout to deliver any time any place make way wake way for Missy MC Lady-whats-her-face....

Old 08-24-04, 04:21 PM   #4
Spoke eyE
New to RB

Speak I...

eh, whadda-happen here? effn you dont showin, I just chalk it up as a choke, no matter what the rules ONLINE are, those are MY own rules and those are what I judge you by, I don't care about the online stats bullshit, just how it feels to battle, and win, or lose. Now, if I have fucked up where I delivered my words in this battle I apologise but this is my first time on this site and truth be: I can't make no sense of the posting method required, but far as I know, my post is legit aint it? If it aint, someone tell me, cuz otherwise I chalk up ol whatever he name is as my first too-scared-to-step victim.

Old 08-24-04, 06:15 PM   #5
System

IP: 5350 68D4

tru ryda has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-24-04 06:15 PM.