RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
M.C DUCK 1 16.67%
the_crazy_one 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-04, 12:14 PM   #1
the_crazy_one
Banned: Biting

M.C DUCK vs the_crazy_one

IP: 4BD0 87AE

Battle Rules:

5- 100 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 09-18-04 at 12:14 PM

Must drop verse in 2880 minutes after check in.

Old 09-13-04, 12:31 PM   #2
System

the_crazy_one has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-13-04 12:31 PM.

Old 09-13-04, 12:44 PM   #3
the_crazy_one

You think you're up to the test? Ain't no way you're touchin this vet
I come with thunderous text... you need 'dashes' just-to-make-your-punches-connect
A bloodthirsty demon... fangs puncture your flesh, just to put my hunger to rest
you talk shit? I can't 'uncover your threats'... they're buried under your breath!!!
you're one to forget, I don't spare the whack, you shouldn't dare to rap
I'll prepare attacks that tear and slash, im a just like Arafat, 'puttin terror on the map!!!'
lyrical's gettin overthrown, I'm usin his broken bones to 'carve another head' in my totem pole
you get LETHAL TACTIX to grab your dick, we all know you can't 'hold your own'
I'm a 'raging homophobe'... 'beating this faggot' with potent blows til his soul implodes
duck's tryin to 'make spectacles', all his opponents have been '0-0'
why would you make me resort to basics? even my weak shit causes rifts that distort the matrix
shit, my morbid statements swarm like aphids and corner fake kids
got duck on his knees like coronations with his oral gaping, begging to pour my snake in
you're 'fucked', I'll leave your 'orifice achin' just to make this a 'formal engagement'
it's a horrible hatred that runs deep in my veins... lyrical gangsta, you're just feeding the flames
I'm completely deranged... just know, if you're willing to 'give your life', I'm keeping the change
I'm an elitist, enraged... but it's the precision of my sentence distorting measures
that would make me the derision of your emulatory efforts...
hell, I lead an assault that brings peace to a halt... at the 'Bear minimum' you get 'repeatedly mauled'
you want a reason to brawl? I choose to trade fists, duckz more used to seducin sadists!
my abuse is flagrant... you remind me of the Neptunes, you always 'produce the same shit'
beat your putrid face in... light diminishes, shit, I've harnessed the darkness
just know that when my poisonous darts hit, life won't be hard to part with
I'll martyr this artist... you stood no chance against this heavyweight
shit, by the time 'da_crazy_one stops', you'll be dead in diss shit...

man that sucks but know i got to get on to lunch

Old 09-13-04, 03:27 PM   #4
System

IP: B41A A5BC

M.C DUCK has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-13-04 03:27 PM.

Old 09-13-04, 03:42 PM   #5
M.C DUCK
New to RB

IP: B41A A5BC

oo what the i'm i going to do now this guy is stupid some one teach is ass hall to not call me out agan like this so you calling me out ha you might beat me and i might beat you who knows i dont oand i wont let yu win if i got to battle you to i win so ever one dont vote for this guy he is a punk that is black or white sunk hah your mommy meet a monky and a ape and came up with you hah ths guy is gay cuz he jumped in hay and fuck a guy in the ass hah bitch you do spellslike a witch so ill fight ur ass in the grass or hit you with a pice of dlass so dont ever try to talk to me the_cazy_one on wonder they call you cazy cuz you are you are cazy for calling me out i thank your a damn nuts hah you thank i so week? i might not be good at apin cuz i am white but that dont mean i cant be on this website hah you are going to cry to your mommy punk or not? cuz i sting like a bee and swing like a pro boxer!!but you cant cuz the only why i am going to fight you is if i see you you cant hit noting you cant see so i am oing to end this shit with fuck you and have a nice day ass hole!!!!!!1
Send a message via ICQ to M.C DUCK Send a message via MSN to M.C DUCK Send a message via Yahoo to M.C DUCK  
Old 09-14-04, 09:21 AM   #6
the_crazy_one

uppin yall now lets get some votes

Old 09-14-04, 09:34 AM   #7
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP: 24A3 0EF0

Voted For: the_crazy_one

Aiiight
Crazy Really Went All Out On This One, Nice Verse Crazy...

Punches Connected, Few Decent Metas n Multiwes, Aight Worldp[lay, Could Improve Ya Structure But Ya Lines n Personals n Shit Hit Alot Harder Than Ya Oppenent..

Duck, Ya Flow Was Neither Here Or There, Kinda Inconsitent Verse, Some Lines It Was Dope, Others Is Str8 Wack, No Hate...But Work On Bein Alot More Constistent In Ya Verse n LKess Fillers, Know What I'm Sayin?
Dont Just Add Lines Cause They Rhyme, Try Addin A Personals Or Punches Instead Of Fillers, Understand Me?

Keep Elevatin Yall n No Hate

Return The Favor

P E A C E

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga  
Old 09-14-04, 02:56 PM   #8
the_crazy_one

thankz shorty that was great *tear rolls down my face*

uppin

Old 09-14-04, 03:08 PM   #9
dren
Middle Weight

IP: ED9F 61C9

Voted For: M.C DUCK

man, seriously, you killed it. this shit had me laughing out loud. i bet you did this as a joke, but it is refreshingly original, in a weird way. man oh man i was laughing my ass off.

"hah your mommy meet a monky and a ape and came up with you hah ths guy is gay cuz he jumped in hay and fuck a guy in the ass hah bitch you do spellslike a witch so ill fight ur ass in the grass or hit you with a pice of class"

that part right there oh damn, won it for you. i couldn't stop laughing. shit was so simple but yet so funny and so much better than the shit dude below you used. his shit was regurgitated raps that are written over and over all over rap boards. "i'm the vampire comin for ya neck" blah blah blah.

vote: M.C Duck

Old 09-14-04, 03:43 PM   #10
the_crazy_one

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^dick Rider^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 09-14-04, 04:02 PM   #11
dren
Middle Weight

IP: ED9F 61C9

i don't even know who either of you are, i just came over here to vote. you so concerned that i didn't vote for you that you have to call me a dick rider? such a harsh statement. man i feel violated. ouch.

Old 09-14-04, 10:08 PM   #12
Chi
Peoria where u at.Illinois where u at.

IP: 0E5F 8802

u got this wit multies and punches plus he bit off 8 Mile on his last verse bt that didnt matter either way get my vote
Send a message via AIM to Chi  
Old 09-15-04, 11:52 AM   #13
the_crazy_one

<center><<<<<uppin again>>>>></center>

Old 09-16-04, 09:26 AM   #14
the_crazy_one

uppin this 4 life

Old 09-16-04, 10:15 AM   #15
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

flow-the_crazy_one, wayyy better to read and understand, MC duck wtf is up with your spelling and no broken down lines i dont know what goes where

punches-the_crazy_one, just had way more and better punches from the beginning

personals-none, didnt notice anyone dissing each other on whatever sig they had,avatar or anything

multies-the_crazy_one, had way more multies mc duck didnt have nothing

vocab-the_crazy_one, a lot better vocab that fit into his lines

originality/creativity-the_crazy_one, once again crazy one took this one, mc duck didnt have no creativity
overall the_crazy_one took this EASILY, i have no clue what MC Duck is doing here, between his spelling,flow,weak ass punches, i dont know but crazy_one took it
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus