RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
DangerousMyndLunatic 2 28.57%
Malefic 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-04, 01:43 PM   #16
creative
S Dot Carter

This was feedback posted for DangerousMyndLunatic

IP: CCAE A7E8

Old 09-14-04, 03:48 PM   #17
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 0825 899A

Voted For: Malefic

first off..
DML- you don't start off a battle sayin' let's fight.. it's a no-brainer concept.. first bar- weak.. last bar maybe the the best or the Pamela Anderson one.. which wasn't too bad.. you didn't deliver anything hard hittin'.. it's like u stated how he's wack use allusions but didn't pin-point anything specific, it was like you were hypin' yourself, no real punches.. just self-compliments.. but it did rhyme, not bad flow but still.. no personals, punches, structure, and that bright color didn't help much.. so yea, 4/10..

malefic-
creative with the second half of the first bar.. but started off kinda weak.. terrible interruption- "and that's word.." you coulda put sumthin' different there but what the heck.. ya multis were better, seein' you had some.. in there.. vocab is equal amongst you two.. you last bar took the battle easily.. andthe part about the space bar.. that shit was hella funny.
6/10

But stickin' to adequate feedback concepts.. both verses were missin' hard hittin' punches, however, malefic delivered a couple towards the end.. which helped out a lot.. vocab both tied.. personals more on malefic's side... every other category seemed equal at the least.. not a bad battle from you two.. take the critism constructively, good luck with this battle..
~wun~

my vote.. malefic
Old 09-15-04, 06:41 PM   #18
Key...
You Love My Style.

IP: 5572 2B68

DML-
The bells ring lets fight i guarantee you a bruiser,
You got as much chance of winning as 'Kobe Bryants acuser',

^^Her best

Mel-
Ima fuck u bitch. leave your hips displaced...
Merk'd wit haste...left like ur avi..Chalk Traced

^^Personal....nice start

Scrape up the remain's...Adam's booty, left in Cellulite strand's
Face the facts....your a girl...That's why u have Rapverse fans....

^^Umm i was feelin the punch she does have alot of fans cuz of the pics.

V/mel

why?: Mel was direct with his punches and personals some hit some didnt but DML couldnt find any personal in yo shit work on it. Overall boring battle..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 09-15-04, 07:25 PM   #19
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

ok:
DML~your verse was good, but i've seen better from you, some punches were kinda played, but effective nonetheless,but you had good flow and structure though...
Malefic~your verse was strong, you came harder then your opponent here, and your punches were good, liked your opener, and your closer was good as well, funny too, i just think you had better vocab and harder punches,, so ima vote you malefic.........

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*