RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-04, 06:03 PM   #31
Mask Murderous
Straight Hustla.

IP: 07E0 A9F2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siff Alus
Who the fuck is Ice Pick? lmfao.

Anyway, BTK was garbage when you beat him Carson, he's gotten a LOT better, and would probably murder you now. I don't know about the whole Chrit audio thing. Brooklyn was banned along with over 20 aliases that he used to vote for himself. Fucked up eh? The mods aren't as bad as everyone's making them out to be. Most of them don't battle, and probably aren't any good at it, so what's the fucking point of calling them out? Cept for Syntax, he's a dope audio head. I know you don't know who I am, but we're cool Carson, I'm just setting some facts straight. Yes, there is MAD DR over there. However, the league LLL doesn't have it really. There is some DR there, but not much...and you can only sense it in battles that are really close, because at least the DR's there aren't stupid. Most of it really isn't even DR when I think about it, most of it is hate votes. I don't know about RV, cuz I just started here, but from what I hear from the people that frequent both sites...RB would shit all over RV.

LMFAO . . Brooklyn was banned because he had 20 aliases to vote for himself?
Bullshit . . They always hated brooklyn & brandon was being a bitch when alldig made him a Frontline mod. . I dout you were even on RB @ that time but Brooklyn was set up & it was fucking obvious its not even funny . . So who told you that story?
He was banned because they were mad people on RB liked his Style and they claimed he had dickriders because of his massive record & they wanted to change RB into the style it has today . . So bannig Brooklyn & making some no proof reason like that would be easy.
RB is full of moderators who think there god . . If i said FUCK strobe I would not be banned on RV.. if i said fuck THE END ,OPEY i would be banned instantly . . . I remember Sureal banned a kid for having an Open mic that say "Fuck the mods" and Jae Cyph just banned anybody he wanted.. RB's mods have been abusing there power... That the people who come up & say RB has changed are stupid because they always were like that. . just they gotten much worse . . I swear the bann like every n00b on that site..

THUG LIFE, BITCH!
Old 10-22-04, 06:09 PM   #32
Siff Alus
New to RB

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 9DAE 3ADA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental Murderous
LMFAO . . Brooklyn was banned because he had 20 aliases to vote for himself?
Bullshit . . They always hated brooklyn & brandon was being a bitch when alldig made him a Frontline mod. . I dout you were even on RB @ that time but Brooklyn was set up & it was fucking obvious its not even funny . . So who told you that story?
He was banned because they were mad people on RB liked his Style and they claimed he had dickriders because of his massive record & they wanted to change RB into the style it has today . . So bannig Brooklyn & making some no proof reason like that would be easy.
RB is full of moderators who think there god . . If i said FUCK strobe I would not be banned on RV.. if i said fuck THE END ,OPEY i would be banned instantly . . . I remember Sureal banned a kid for having an Open mic that say "Fuck the mods" and Jae Cyph just banned anybody he wanted.. RB's mods have been abusing there power... That the people who come up & say RB has changed are stupid because they always were like that. . just they gotten much worse . . I swear the bann like every n00b on that site..

Actually, I was on RB before Alldig took it over, I was on RB before Shadow ran it, so you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. I was on RB when Luciano first created it, but I bet you have no clue who the fuck he is. Brooklyn had matching IP's with every last one of the aliases he was banned with. Do you honestly think they'd ban 20 names...they weren't just no names, they were other names that had a 'rep' on the site. They aren't gonna ban a bunch of people that are supposed to be decent, unless it's the same guy. Plus, Brooklyn wasn't even that good. He battled mostly newbs, hence his record. When he took on people like myself, and other veterans who don't right lines about de-feeting someone, he got KO'd. Simple as that. Brooklyn was garbage, a good mod, but a shitty battler and a fucking cheater. You probably got your story from Brooklyn directly, cuz anyone that knows shit about the situation, knows he was guilty. As for what you 'know' about RB, Cyph has BEEN gone, Sureal's BEEN inactive as fuck and doesn't even mod anymore. The End and Opey don't ban anyone for sayin something they don't like to them. Okay, well, Opey might. However, don't be stupid and say shit to them then. Plus, they only do it to the people who aren't known on the site and come on there just to start shit. I say more power to them. You're probably just some fucking wannabe dope chump who got banned over there, and now hates RB. If you knew shit about the site, maybe you wouldn't say something so fucking stupid. Eat a dick, numbnuts.
Old 10-22-04, 06:47 PM   #33
Mask Murderous
Straight Hustla.

You ride dick & YOU know you do . .
RB is bullshit & they just ride on each others EGO's and thats a FACT . . Yes i got banned there & THEN i got unbanned because the admins new they should have NOT banned me in the first place for some fucking stupid set up by Arsewhole Phive . .I can post there but i dont want to . . Why should i post on RB? it's so fucking dead & boring . . . Why the fuck are you here? get the fuck back on RB if RB is so great. . You still are not explaing why you post on RV.. RV does not share the same site on RB so what the FUCK is your excuse, chump?
And another thing einstein is FCUK <---- how i spell like i give a fuck if i make a spelling mistake it's the fucking internet your just one of those fucking geeks who talk alot of trash behind there computer & YES i spelt FCUK before you say something - fuck face.

THUG LIFE, BITCH!
Old 10-22-04, 06:52 PM   #34
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 98C0 39B0

Quote:
Who the fuck is Ice Pick? lmfao.

Anyway, BTK was garbage when you beat him Carson, he's gotten a LOT better, and would probably murder you now. I don't know about the whole Chrit audio thing. Brooklyn was banned along with over 20 aliases that he used to vote for himself. Fucked up eh? The mods aren't as bad as everyone's making them out to be. Most of them don't battle, and probably aren't any good at it, so what's the fucking point of calling them out? Cept for Syntax, he's a dope audio head. I know you don't know who I am, but we're cool Carson, I'm just setting some facts straight. Yes, there is MAD DR over there. However, the league LLL doesn't have it really. There is some DR there, but not much...and you can only sense it in battles that are really close, because at least the DR's there aren't stupid. Most of it really isn't even DR when I think about it, most of it is hate votes. I don't know about RV, cuz I just started here, but from what I hear from the people that frequent both sites...RB would shit all over RV.

Nice.........................................

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-04, 06:53 PM   #35
Siff Alus
New to RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental Murderous
You ride dick & YOU know you do . .
RB is bullshit & they just ride on each others EGO's and thats a FACT . . Yes i got banned there & THEN i got unbanned because the admins new they should have NOT banned me in the first place for some fucking stupid set up by Arsewhole Phive . .I can post there but i dont want to . . Why should i post on RB? it's so fucking dead & boring . . . Why the fuck are you here? get the fuck back on RB if RB is so great. . You still are not explaing why you post on RV.. RV does not share the same site on RB so what the FUCK is your excuse, chump?
And another thing einstein is FCUK <---- how i spell like i give a fuck if i make a spelling mistake it's the fucking internet your just one of those fucking geeks who talk alot of trash behind there computer & YES i spelt FCUK before you say something - fuck face.

So who were you there? Just so I know who this big scary guy is that's talkin shit to me

Anyway, RB is far from dead, actually, it's much more active then RV. I'm hear to see if there's any competition here. I'm already battling there, figured if there was different competition here, why not? My excuse for being here, is to shit on people like you..people who try to act dope, but are more than likely, far from it

I wouldn't have said anything about your idiocy when it comes to spelling if it was in a post. However, making a spelling error in your custom title can be seen in every post, just figured I'd help you out since you obviously lack the intelligence to figure it out yourself. SInce you like to call me it all the time..

No, I'm not a faggot, but I'll be more than happy to battle you so I can fuck you in the ass.
Old 10-22-04, 06:54 PM   #36
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Quote:
Actually, I was on RB before Alldig took it over, I was on RB before Shadow ran it, so you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. I was on RB when Luciano first created it, but I bet you have no clue who the fuck he is. Brooklyn had matching IP's with every last one of the aliases he was banned with. Do you honestly think they'd ban 20 names...they weren't just no names, they were other names that had a 'rep' on the site. They aren't gonna ban a bunch of people that are supposed to be decent, unless it's the same guy. Plus, Brooklyn wasn't even that good. He battled mostly newbs, hence his record. When he took on people like myself, and other veterans who don't right lines about de-feeting someone, he got KO'd. Simple as that. Brooklyn was garbage, a good mod, but a shitty battler and a fucking cheater. You probably got your story from Brooklyn directly, cuz anyone that knows shit about the situation, knows he was guilty. As for what you 'know' about RB, Cyph has BEEN gone, Sureal's BEEN inactive as fuck and doesn't even mod anymore. The End and Opey don't ban anyone for sayin something they don't like to them. Okay, well, Opey might. However, don't be stupid and say shit to them then. Plus, they only do it to the people who aren't known on the site and come on there just to start shit. I say more power to them. You're probably just some fucking wannabe dope chump who got banned over there, and now hates RB. If you knew shit about the site, maybe you wouldn't say something so fucking stupid. Eat a dick, numbnuts.

i new alldig... but who tha fuck is luciano????

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Old 10-22-04, 06:55 PM   #37
Siff Alus
New to RB

The original creator of the original RB. '98...it was Rapbattle.com then.

And then Luciano sold it to Shadow...it crashed twice under Shadow's ownership. Both times it lost tons of members. Shadow sold to Alldig, Who sold to someone else who didn't keep it long, who sold it to CProgress. Then it split, now there's RB/RV
Old 10-22-04, 06:56 PM   #38
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
I beat chrit

battle got deleted

i beat born 2 kill 2 times both ko's

dropped an open mic diss to disiple , the end, camarac, and GButterswroth

then got banned and had most of my posts deleted

Fags even ip banned me

what ever
fuck that site

shit BTK was wack as fuck when he first came to RB..... i battled him there but i noshowed....... and he posted a wack verse.. but of course i was wack too.......

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Old 10-22-04, 06:56 PM   #39
Mask Murderous
Straight Hustla.

You can make the thread now for a 24 hour limit . . but i'm not posting my verse anytime soon. . because i dont want to start writing at this time . .

BTW . . closed

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHY IT's CLOSED it just is..

Now thats something one of your mods would say on RB

Closed . . because this thread is pointless & it's so irrelevant . . about you getting banned on another site . .

THUG LIFE, BITCH!