RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-04, 10:43 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
Exclamation Oh No Sinner said he's gonna shoot me LMAO

IP: 07E0 A9F2

Never Been Afraid To Say Whats On My Mind Cause I'm a Renegade!!!!!!!!!!! = Sinner

I'll never learn, Even after i took a couple shots, i jus got me some band aids and bought a couple glocks = Me

Never Been Afraid To Say Whats On My Mind Cause I'm a Renegade!!!!!!!!!!! says:
listen ur too scared 2 meet up wid me
I'll never learn, Even after i took a couple shots, i jus got me some band aids and bought a couple glocks says:
nuff on that
I'll never learn, Even after i took a couple shots, i jus got me some band aids and bought a couple glocks says:
where
crawly
Crawley WORD where bouts
u said u lived here once where
town centre
in the shopping centre
word County Mall yea
yup
u know where that is?
i'll meet you there at 12 sharp tomorrow
lol i'm at work till 1
meet me 1:30pm
i'll make it 2 den
if im late it'll be traffic
who you bringing?
no-1
why would i need
just me and u
help
lol
look at this finally u grow some balls
i'll be comin to find you
lol i'm sure you will
and I got a fuckin shot gun 2
LMAO
u truely are a pussy
and faker than fake
u think u having an imaginary piece will phase me?
jus get yo ass down here bitch
and don't rush...don't wanna get pulled over wit a piece on ya lol or on the train LMAO
Farmyard trash dawg seriously you are
stop being fake if it's gonn be like that
i'll bring mine
ain't no shot gun
more realistic
More easy to carry and conceil
i see you stopped talkin
BITCH U CAN'T FADE ME
now back to my invoice
you think im kiddin
it an't just me who carry funs u fuckin bitchi
im bein serious im from south london and we're comin to fuck you up
we're gonna fuckin shoot at you
how bout u from Sommerset quit talkin herb
and i know where you live
where
im comin by car im really 17 and im comin wid a load of m8s
oh no
how bout no
we're gonna drive by ur ass
watch out 4 us 2morrow
ok
u need to know what i look like lmao
it'll be easy to spot you
so you an't gonna turn up pussy
who said i weren't turnin up
i mean obviously u ain't grown up to handle ur own beef
i am however
bring em i took on many more...and still walked
so fuck wit me dawg
c'mon
if you don't show
i'll find ya
alrite den
and do u carry guns?
only when i need to
it's gonna be ur funeral tomorrow
actually...u need to prepare the body...shit don't happen that quick
and actually it's sad that u feel it's worthy to kill someone over internet words...but if thats how it's gotta be
u started the beef
lol
u asked me to come to crawley
so im gonna
u said u were gonna kill me lol
I am
i asked you ages ago and you backed down...why?
tomorrow
u need permission from ur mum
dawg u a joke
fuck off
u goto college
u get bullied
yea i still got a gang
no you don't
it's plain to see
u ain't worth worrying about
i sit here and laugh at you
we're coming tomorrow
i mean
so 1 o clock
look at you
you'll be der
you actually think your hard
so your gonna be there or not pussy
cause if not your gonna get shot
tell me how did you feel when ur bullies were kickin you into the corner and throwing things at you makin you feel like a true bitch how did that feel?
i'll find out about u
ok
answer my question
how bad was the bullyin?
how bad did they make you feel
stronger
did they put you to the verge of scuicide
STRONGER???
na mouthy
theres a difference between strength and stupidity
shut up bitch
u see u feel to counteract bullying...u need to be one urself
just be der 2morrow
1 o clock
but at the end of the day...ur no bigger or stronger than u already were
i can see that and im jus sittin here
fuck it
i'll be der wid my friends tomorrow
were comin to get u
why do you need friends lol
bye
damn u's a true bitch

Wow i'm finally gonna meet Sinner tomorrow...anyone want me to give him a slap for anybody?...dayum that's a long ass convo lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-04, 10:49 AM   #2
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: F127 D910

rofl at this if i was in ur hood id reach with u...to fuck this kid up..but becuz im in canada...lol

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-04, 10:49 AM   #3
SkOtEe
UNTESTABLE

Text Record: 6-3
IP: C683 8CDB

HAHAHAH, i think i might go to crawley tomoz just for this! its a 10 minute drive from my house. my cousin lives in the foyer next to asda, you kno it m-dog??

lol, sinner you dumb fuck!
Old 10-29-04, 10:52 AM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Oh shit really i used to live in the hostel in Denne road word

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-04, 10:53 AM   #5
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

yo go ^ i wuld go but im in canada LOL

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-04, 10:53 AM   #6
Mad Dog
...Belong...

only 2 mins from Asda too...i live like a 10 min walk from there now...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 10-29-04, 10:53 AM   #7
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

ill send sinner all my rv money if he shows up...but its not gonna happen...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-04, 10:55 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

/\ lol word....

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 10-29-04, 10:56 AM   #9
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

hmmmm i wish i culd see this i have heat too so id come up and blow his top off LOL

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 10-29-04, 10:56 AM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

This kids a joke i expect him to pull a banana hiden by his jumper tomoz if he shows up

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 10-29-04, 10:59 AM   #11
SkOtEe
UNTESTABLE

Text Record: 6-3
IP: C683 8CDB

haha, this boys a clown! Why did you start beefing?
Old 10-29-04, 11:00 AM   #12
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

lol thaz jokez.......

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 10-29-04, 11:01 AM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Blah i don't beef but this clown is a constant bother wit PM's and askin for help everyone is annoyed by him...so if he shows up i'll give him 14,994 slaps one for each individual member on RV

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 10-29-04, 11:04 AM   #14
Mad Dog
...Belong...

I'll know if he shows the bus i get stops directly at County Mall so if he's there i'll know...and so will he...i can't believe i'm sayin this...lol

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 10-29-04, 11:06 AM   #15
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 1230 1904

WTF is this mess?

it's incoherent
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote