RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Precise Depth 0 0%
WICKEDCLOWN7666 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-04, 02:38 PM   #16
Precise Depth
Banned: Biting

IP: 8ABC A1A5

Yeah if you say I bit.... Then find it and report it, and I can prove you other wise...untill then UPPIN for votes.......after this V

This clown... He's been ripped by these rookies more times than your anal confindments,Your Brains getting bashed quick... Stick my 9 in your nostrils and I'm draining your sinus/
Then you, I told you 'knot' to take the 'slip' and you tried to test the weapons, If Depth? Not make in the 'finals?'... like missing the Essay Questions/
I’ll go back in a time machine that is prepped to span era’s...Before ya mom and dad were born and wet up ya grandparents/
Fruity Rappers get blowed up in the face, like 'cherry' bombs, Beat me? Ya 'luck ran out' – I saw ya rabbits foot in a marathon/
All happy about your flow, Exposed Lawyers... I'm always on 'show-case'.... Get your 'flow stopped', 'Snotty' Rappers get a epidemic of Flonaze/
I’ll cut-this-guy-with-hundred, fucking-knives-if-he-want-it....Force feed ya caterpillars got butterflies-in-ya-stomach/
Tumble you Atari don’t 'represent shit' like number 2....Turn an M upside down and you still can’t get a W/
You know how they say I'm setting this up easy, well.. your Incompetent, I'm Confident, the reason I win is cause Its impossible to stop a bull when Your-up(Europe) thats droppin' the Continents!!/
We're 5 and 1? like your avatar, I'm pokin ya green, Win? I'm expectin' 25 points, like greedy kids at Token Machines/
From CALI... in the HIGH POSTS, you gotta be Shaq's-Image, When I hold the Mic, its like Dolemite, cause your a bitch, and I mack-womens!!/
I'm known to be winnin', its a ritual, like a Rap-Seyance, You Hip-Hop? Nah... Only WAX you got is your costume you hide behind... Black-Crayons!!/
Coroners like Foreingers, touring and buying body bags, zipped up like a bag of weed, This was easy, it only took 20 minutes to 'De-Logic' the Entire Battle-League/

Old 11-03-04, 07:14 PM   #17
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP: 1AF0 6ADD

lmao... uppin...................................//

Old 11-03-04, 10:40 PM   #18
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP: 1AF0 6ADD

lmao i cant belive this... lmao... easyest win i ever got... uppin this shiznit

Old 11-03-04, 10:53 PM   #19
-TweaKeD-
.....FixiN' Mindz.....

IP: 5043 32F4

Voted For: WICKEDCLOWN7666

I didnt see Pricise's verse so ima go with Wicked Clown on thos battle because you didnt havew a verse..

TweaK Ya BraiNz Right....Pink Style

Old 11-03-04, 11:14 PM   #20
Main
Middle Weight

IP: EDE3 0451

umm it already ahs been reported fool.
just hasnt been taken care of yet, ur banning i mean.