RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-04, 02:30 PM   #16
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: B355 35CC

I always loved hip hop, but when I figured out how to really ride a beat and flow. I was freestyling to a masta ace cut. you know brainiac dum dum bust the scientifical. So i dropped this ill freestyle, at least at the time where I said something like. Last time I had to battle I clocked crazy cattle from this farmer in Seattle. It was pretty ill at the time. After that I was destined to be a freestyle legend.
Old 11-12-04, 02:32 PM   #17
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9A07 1297

When I was fucking vango's mom.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-04, 05:25 PM   #18
VIvID
Light Weight

Text Record: 2-3
IP: 7647 9205

some kid at a party kept shootin his mouth off about how he was slick wit tha vocals askin anyone in the house to battle, so my friends an i were there jus drinkin smokin u know tha usual n they said man go battle him jus for the fuck of it.... so many drinks/joints later i got the courage an told son id do it, i think he was surprised someone actually wanted to.... any who we got a beat he spit first was pretty nice then i jus went with it an 'tried to freestyle' everyone laughed at shit i said we stopped battlin eventually after a few rounds then homie gave me props asked if i rapped i said naw an he asked if i wanted to get on a track....

an the rest is history
Old 11-12-04, 08:28 PM   #19
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 07E0 A9F2

Rapping along to songs, then I started listening to them, in more detail, And I started to realise the power of the lyrics, and how amazing it was that people could use their words like that, then I came here.

shit everybody on here got way more experience than me, I been doin this for what, 4 months.....

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-04, 10:36 PM   #20
EastCoast
...Jea...

Text Record: 15-5
IP: 28AD 5545

when i was like 10..i was already a poet...the schol had a talent show so me, Black Magik, and our other homeboy KING, decided to do it...(they both already loved to rap)... We were like next to last at the show...as soon as i steeped foot on stage in front of the school i knew that this was the shit for me...the stage felt like home...the fact that we got the most applauds(and bitches dancing) also helped me feel comfortable on stage...Me and my boys still together and we talking to major record companies bout getting signed(and we aint gon be no BOW WOW's or ROMEO's)...So thats how i knew that i wanted to be a rapper...and we still havent stopped rapping since.
Send a message via AIM to EastCoast Send a message via Yahoo to EastCoast   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-04, 11:25 PM   #21
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
IP: A1C0 0CC2

dad owns a record label.....so bout a year and a half ago me n my step brother decided to do a song....lol it was wack.....but since then ive realized what true lyrics are and ive elevated a lot since.....im scratching all of the wack songs i did at the beggining......album should be comin out soon

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-04, 11:36 PM   #22
EastCoast
...Jea...

Text Record: 15-5
IP: 28AD 5545

wuts da name of da label
Send a message via AIM to EastCoast Send a message via Yahoo to EastCoast   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-04, 11:37 PM   #23
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: B73C 3D1E

People told me.......

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-04, 12:10 AM   #24
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
IP: 1AF0 6ADD

few years ago i started writing poetry... that stemmed into writing song lyrics which stemmed into writing "rap lyrics" which then stemmed into battling, i started battling on this site a little over 8 months ago (or so) under another name, have been goin since. really only been rappin a year or so but have been into rap music as far back as i can remember (yes this white guy loved rap BEFORE the eminems showed up and gave us white rappers a bad name...)

FUCK EMINEM

lol thats my story
Old 12-20-04, 06:12 PM   #25
Also Known.

Text Record: 14-1
IP: 0321 911E

i just spit on my friends voice recorder on his cell phone and he was crackin up of the shit it was basic but funny thats back when i talked about rapping everyons moms and shit but i elevated and started goin for reals i gotta make a demo for hole n' the wall records i know a dude who said he'll give me a deal there

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-04, 06:39 PM   #26
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: CA39 6C13

I've been rapping seriously since July, when I got on this site. I had been rapping to myself for a year, and decided to elevate. I started from the bottam, and worked my way to where I am now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-20-04, 08:00 PM   #27
YoungSoulja
Light Weight

Text Record: 2-9
IP: 1CF2 6A32

well it was like in 4th grade i had started to really get in to
poetry,and words dat rhymed,it was cool,i sucked and needed elevation badly
i mean i was flowin stuff like,i wear a hat,got a cat,and i got my backpack
shit like dat,den a few years later,poetry came easy,and den i started to read
poetry to like beats i heard on da radio.it was tight.den me and sone homies would just sit at church rhymein all day and den i started makin verses
in 6th grade.(i was still writin to beats)and it actually sounded good.people kept sayin i sucked but i kept goin.den i made mah first song like last year
and now currently i have like 9 well goin on 10 songs writin,im still tryin to
find a spot to record ya heard.
yep dats how it went
holla at ya boi!!!!!!
Old 12-20-04, 08:07 PM   #28
Joey Diamond
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 91BE E952

Ive been into rap since i was 12, after i heard "gangsters paradise", i really liked tht song and bought the single. i then started listenin' and buying as much rap as i cud from then on...then i started writing lyrics down and spittin' them on real rappers' tracks...then i was on my computer lookin' for music when i came across a few rap sites', got sucked in to the whole thing', did txt for a while then moved on to audio.
Send a message via AIM to Joey Diamond Send a message via MSN to Joey Diamond   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-04, 12:19 AM   #29
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
IP: 7358 D119

sorry eastcoast....the name of the label im on is MSMM Recording.....(muscle shoals music marketing)...in muscle shoals, alabama

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-04, 12:56 AM   #30
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 75E4 9AE4

i relized i could flow and tear up a mic about 2 months ago..when i first started audio...

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense