RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-04, 08:19 PM   #1
VIvID
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
hmmm... iunno text honestly cuz I dont do much or check much of it.... but the post was interesting enough to make me wanna see ur shit, I was expectin to read some dope shit and was dissapointed... you might battle someone for a championship someday somewhere but right now I think u should lay low and elevate... not hatin just being real with you.

lol u read my shit in the front lines against herb's i respect it homie that u not hatin but why would i waste my time on kids i should murk with 2-6 bars of filler for the most part

when i get a serious challenge ill drop some serious bar's
ive held championship titles on other sites against more crediable mc's ( not that there isnt ne here cuz there are some )

but u have a half decent record no beef or anything..... & if u text battle why dont u set sumthing up between me and u in elevated front lines maybe we could geta dope lil battle goin......

say sumthin in here if u set it, ill check in an post!
Old 11-14-04, 08:38 PM   #2
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIvID
lol u read my shit in the front lines against herb's i respect it homie that u not hatin but why would i waste my time on kids i should murk with 2-6 bars of filler for the most part

when i get a serious challenge ill drop some serious bar's
ive held championship titles on other sites against more crediable mc's ( not that there isnt ne here cuz there are some )

but u have a half decent record no beef or anything..... & if u text battle why dont u set sumthing up between me and u in elevated front lines maybe we could geta dope lil battle goin......

say sumthin in here if u set it, ill check in an post!

I understand what your saying... When you do battle someone in text with some skill holla I wanna see what ur capable of, and I'll battle you audio if you have a mic, but I rarely waste time on text anymore unless its for crew collabs.... blah i saw ur reply already nevermind.
Old 11-15-04, 12:18 AM   #3
VIvID
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
I understand what your saying... When you do battle someone in text with some skill holla I wanna see what ur capable of, and I'll battle you audio if you have a mic, but I rarely waste time on text anymore unless its for crew collabs.... blah i saw ur reply already nevermind.

sounds good homie i dont have a mic on this cpu but when i get the right shit we can spit sum bars all in good fun,

best of wish's to ya n yur whole crew this thread meant no disresprect just askin