RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-04, 11:34 PM   #46
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

young buck aint all that..

..could care less bout him gettin

arrested..
Old 11-20-04, 12:02 AM   #47
The Prospect
License To Chill

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9092 4066

He turned himself in....

said hes out on a $500,000 bond till his court date set for december
Old 11-20-04, 01:17 AM   #48
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
I don't have a record deal because I don't rap about drugs and killing people and bein a gangster...and in real life....if he really is a gangster...he would "merk" me....but not in a battle...he is not talented lyrically...everything that people judge as far as talent for lyrics...he doesn't have....punchlines..multis...oh yeah....he has some flow....but thats IT..he is in no way clever...and to you people who think it's because they have money.........your the most ignorant people yet to post....mos def has money...talib kweli has money....dre has money...eminem has money...TQ has money...i respect and enjoy listening to all of them..it's not when they HAVE money....it's when they RAP about money...get your shit straight....how the fuck you gon' rap about all the cash you have...and claim to be "gutter" the next song.....

first oof, u aint from da hood so u dont rap about guns, he is thats why not cause he tryin to sell, sencond, Talib Kweli aint got money, Jay-Z even Co-Signed in Moment of Clarity
Old 11-20-04, 07:53 AM   #49
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: C2DF 7A85

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
no.. fuck you G-Unit haters, Young Buck gots mad tallent.. that sucks he is in jail!!

Im wiv ya G. Buck cant go away

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-04, 03:43 PM   #50
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AF76 A123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Eagle
first oof, u aint from da hood so u dont rap about guns, he is thats why not cause he tryin to sell, sencond, Talib Kweli aint got money, Jay-Z even Co-Signed in Moment of Clarity

your right..I'm not from the hood....since you know me and everything...I'm just from atlanta....atlanta has no violence..no drugs..no anything...........(your a moron).......and yes...talib kweli has a lot of money...well..let me rephrase that..he gets a lot of money...his income is enough to where he kept at all...he would make just as much as anyone else...especially off of the beautiful struggle...and the black star album...and last time I checked...my main issue wasn't about him and what he raps about...(accept for the money and cars)....but the fact that he isn't lyrically talented...DMX raps about the same kinda gang bang shit...but he is talented....immortal technique raps about it too from time to time....and he is dope as fuck....why don't you read what I'm saying instead of just looking at your computer screen you ignorant, narrow minded piece of shit

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-04, 04:21 PM   #51
FrankieFive
New to RV

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0

its only a stabbing... he'll get out on some bullshit...they got mad funds....

solo soulja
Old 11-20-04, 07:15 PM   #52
-RKS-
5/27/83 A CHAMP WAS BORN

IP: F751 2D88

i read about this the other day shit is funny to me
Old 11-20-04, 07:20 PM   #53
.Fatal Lyricist.
Banned: Cheating

IP: 11A0 5C18

yea i agree wit wut authentrik first said its tru erybody got dy own opinions i my self have a pair of g units

n umm ye ayoung buck is aight but damn g unit is cursed next banks id goin to jail lol first yayo now buck den bankz den 50 lmao 1
Old 11-21-04, 09:08 PM   #54
Young Drama
...The Truth...

Quote:
your right..I'm not from the hood....since you know me and everything...I'm just from atlanta....atlanta has no violence..no drugs..no anything...........(your a moron).......and yes...talib kweli has a lot of money...well..let me rephrase that..he gets a lot of money...his income is enough to where he kept at all...he would make just as much as anyone else...especially off of the beautiful struggle...and the black star album...and last time I checked...my main issue wasn't about him and what he raps about...(accept for the money and cars)....but the fact that he isn't lyrically talented...DMX raps about the same kinda gang bang shit...but he is talented....immortal technique raps about it too from time to time....and he is dope as fuck....why don't you read what I'm saying instead of just looking at your computer screen you ignorant, narrow minded piece of shit

lol, wow, am i posed to back now or wat, u think ya hard, but whos doin shit, whos movin units ME!!!!!!, u come to Inglewood and pick up one of ma mixtapes and well talk
Old 11-22-04, 11:17 AM   #55
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 947A 2011

Quote:
a;lright first of all.....to all you mentally challenged folk who thinks g-unit IS tight...your all stupid...lloyd banks is the only talented fool in g-unit..young buck sounds like a fuckin wanna be "magic" from fuckin no limit...and 50 cent is the most lyrically challenged mc that actually sells....young buck and 50 can suck a dick...and as far as dre...that fools huge..and from compton...why the fuck you worried about him gettin hit in the face....

Loyd banks is a fag and fucking sucks

your funny and your opinion is a joke

eat shit
Old 11-22-04, 11:44 AM   #56
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1AF0 6ADD

fuck buck, he deserves to be put away... never liked his shit.
Old 11-22-04, 03:46 PM   #57
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 07E0 A9F2

I actually would like tyo have an opinion on this, but UI can honestly say I dont care.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-04, 04:31 PM   #58
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: E40B 9458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Eagle
lol, wow, am i posed to back now or wat, u think ya hard, but whos doin shit, whos movin units ME!!!!!!, u come to Inglewood and pick up one of ma mixtapes and well talk

I think I'm hard? You have trouble reading...don't you....I never once said..or implied I'm hard...and nobody cares about what your doing...nobody cares what units your movin...that is completely un-important to anyone and everyone that has some sort of meaning to their life...by the way...i don't give a shit where your from...neither does anyone else...and i know no one cares about where I'm from...but don't tell me "cuz you ain't from the hood" when you don't even know..sorry kid...but inglewood isn't the only "hood" atlanta might not be as "bad", but i promise you..it's just as easy to get into some shit there..as it is in philly...cleavland...new york...d.c....or even inglewood...and Ice Pick...It's always good to know that someone values their own oppinion over another individuals...feel me? or no....my guess is no....

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-04, 08:55 AM   #59
J-Glass #77
New to RV

IP: B90B FC58

Young Buck is very talented, but somebody tell me why in the hell the think he is the hardest nigga out the hood. I think he needs to concentrate on expanding his rapping style instead of "so called" keepin it hood. Thats why loyde Banks is one of the finest because he can be an artist not a thug.

Ya boy, Jay-Glass #77 ONE
Old 11-24-04, 11:50 AM   #60
J-Glass #77
New to RV

IP: B90B FC58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentrik
Damn yo.. its an opinion.. get over the fact that everybody isnt going to agree with you...

And that DOESNT make them mentally challenged.

I feel u on that