RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-04, 02:30 PM   #16
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
I got to get this shit off my chest.

#1...I really hate when people use statements like "you're acting like a female." Those are what you call gender roles, and I don't buy into them. I've noticed the only time people use that statement against me is when I'm making sense in an argument, particularly defending my point of view. When the person I'm disagreeing with feels cornered, the automatic response is "you're bitching or whatever." That is a weak argument and a cop out. Just about everyone on RV has bitched and moaned at some point. So, call yourselves "females". Nuff said

#2...Calamity...the 3 or 4 times you've dropped critique have irritated me because you have a condescending attitude when you do it. You try to be "nice" but that comes off as fake to me. So, when you basically shit on people's work, but lift yourself up and your boy 7/3, it seems like you're being partial and unfair. If you're gonna play "Mr. fair" with the critique, then don't give special treatment to those you're close with. That's why I don't like you. Period.

#3...I'm sick and tired of defending myself on this board against ignorant folk...talk down to yourselves because I don't really care...I just wanted to set the record straight on my end...As far as my skill on the mic goes, I'm good and elevating. It irritates me that people act like experts but don't know the difference between flow and delivery. Flow can actually be measured. Delivery is more subjective because of style. If the beat is a certain tempo, and Tito, for example, is rapping like he's reading a fucking note card, that's not good flow. I could care less how dope his punches and rhyming are. His flow is atrocious. There's no excusing that. His delivery of his words, on the other hand, is very nice. It just doesn't go to the beat = bad flow. And one last thing, my multies are a strong point of my flow...so fugg the haters...nuff said

and dats all I gotta say...I'm Talented.Period.

your a dumb fag...stop bitching, go show off your nail polish to your man
Old 12-02-04, 02:44 PM   #17
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9A07 1297

Go die now Final.

Tha Q is weerd.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 02:48 PM   #18
Timmy Corleone
The Next Level

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BD57 6F95

are you the one im talking to on RB that bit that one dude
Old 12-02-04, 02:50 PM   #19
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

wtf?

I didn't bite shit... I was banned for spamming yo.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 02:50 PM   #20
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
Go die now Final.

Tha Q is weerd.

i hate fags...sue me...dumbass
Old 12-02-04, 02:52 PM   #21
Timmy Corleone
The Next Level

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BD57 6F95

Quote:
wtf?

I didn't bite shit... I was banned for spamming yo.

oops my bad i think i remember.......i was under a diffrent name at that time when you got banned for spamming
Old 12-02-04, 02:53 PM   #22
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Yeah... that was my stupidity...

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 12-02-04, 04:54 PM   #23
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 52FB 3AA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Havoc
I'm EXTREMELY Homophobic.

But it's the internet so it's not like your phsycally being gay infront of me . . So I dont understand why anybody should care.

word i agree wit Havoc...niggas shouldnt care if u gay or not..u still do what u gotta do when u holdin the mic...most people is gonna hate...but u can let it get to u..not sayin Calam is hatin on u or nuffin..cuz i really dont kno so i cant speak for either side...but alot of people hate just cuz they see u shinin...tryna bring u donw...like this nigga cenario is beefin wit me...and really..im like who the fuck is he..people on here have pumped his head up...now he think he the shit...

yall should get more real wit cats..sorry to go off topic..but thats just what is on my mine...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 07:02 PM   #24
lil C.A.L.I
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-8
IP: 28AD 5545

no I got beef with tha q also man!! a while ago he called me a mutha fuckin slut
Send a message via MSN to lil C.A.L.I   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 08:10 PM   #25
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: B4BC F724

but your a fag...

so stfu.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 12-03-04, 05:14 PM   #26
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 9227 0965

.... and so the drama continues.... this thread became pointless real quick... i say just leave Q alone and let's just enjoy hip-hop... all you kats out there claiming y'all gettin deals and shyt... if a gay guy bought ya album you'd still take his money, right?.... leave homosexuality out of the equation... shyt, half y'all favorite rappers are gay! get over it... it's a way a life... live yours andl et him live his...werd
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-04, 05:15 PM   #27
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 9227 0965

.... and so the drama continues.... this thread became pointless real quick... i say just leave Q alone and let's just enjoy hip-hop... all you kats out there claiming y'all gettin deals and shyt... if a gay guy bought ya album you'd still take his money, right?.... leave homosexuality out of the equation... shyt, half y'all favorite rappers are gay! get over it... it's a way a life... live yours and let him live his...werd
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-04, 07:36 PM   #28
lil C.A.L.I

IP: ABE5 5A5C

Quote:

#1...I really hate when people use statements like "you're acting like a female." Those are what you call gender roles, and I don't buy into them. I've noticed the only time people use that statement against me is when I'm making sense in an argument, particularly defending my point of view. When the person I'm disagreeing with feels cornered, the automatic response is "you're bitching or whatever." That is a weak argument and a cop out. Just about everyone on RV has bitched and moaned at some point. So, call yourselves "females". Nuff said

#2...Calamity...the 3 or 4 times you've dropped critique have irritated me because you have a condescending attitude when you do it. You try to be "nice" but that comes off as fake to me. So, when you basically shit on people's work, but lift yourself up and your boy 7/3, it seems like you're being partial and unfair. If you're gonna play "Mr. fair" with the critique, then don't give special treatment to those you're close with. That's why I don't like you. Period.

#3...I'm sick and tired of defending myself on this board against ignorant folk...talk down to yourselves because I don't really care...I just wanted to set the record straight on my end...As far as my skill on the mic goes, I'm good and elevating. It irritates me that people act like experts but don't know the difference between flow and delivery. Flow can actually be measured. Delivery is more subjective because of style. If the beat is a certain tempo, and Tito, for example, is rapping like he's reading a fucking note card, that's not good flow. I could care less how dope his punches and rhyming are. His flow is atrocious. There's no excusing that. His delivery of his words, on the other hand, is very nice. It just doesn't go to the beat = bad flow. And one last thing, my multies are a strong point of my flow...so fugg the haters...nuff said

first off get the gayness off yo chest before u talk yo shit!! bitch ass faggot
Old 12-03-04, 07:39 PM   #29
lil C.A.L.I

IP: ABE5 5A5C

Quote:
but your a fag...

so stfu.

bitch set up a rap due in 24 hours 10 lines!!
Old 12-03-04, 07:39 PM   #30
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 75E4 9AE4

Quote:

Why the hell do you make fuckin pointless threads....your talented your talented...but it dont really matter wtf you think it matters what other people think...because if you think your talented and no people in the world do.....that means they wont buy your music...so thats the only way you'll know if you are..is if you get signed and make millions

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense