RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
broneal18 1 16.67%
**FLEx** 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-04, 12:44 AM   #1
**FLEx**
Flyweight

broneal18 vs **FLEx**

IP: 4CE8 5DED

Battle Rules:

6 - 10 Lines max
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-31-04 at 01:44 AM

Must drop verse in 1234 minutes after check in.

Old 08-31-04, 12:51 AM   #2
System

**FLEx** has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-31-04 12:51 AM.

Old 08-31-04, 01:04 AM   #3
System

IP: C1DA C961

broneal18 has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-31-04 01:04 AM.

Old 08-31-04, 01:12 AM   #4
broneal18
New to RB

yo im the realest mc in this battle, so pack ya things up and dont forget your saddle/ima snatch this up like a cowboy does his cattle, cause testin me you should have got the paddle/but since ya moms didnt whip you, im gon strip you, and if i see ya punk ass around im gon pistop whip you/you aint no freestyler, why you tryin to contest, somebody should of told you you was goin against the best/next time you come out side dont forget the vest, cause ill have ak aimin at your chest/i guess thats why they call me the black elliot ness/i love battlin people like you, cause you need a dj so you can go get a clue

Old 08-31-04, 01:21 AM   #5
broneal18
New to RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by broneal18
yo im the realest mc in this battle, so pack ya things up and dont forget your saddle/ima snatch this up like a cowboy does his cattle, cause testin me you should have got the paddle/but since ya moms didnt whip you, im gon strip you, and if i see ya punk ass around im gon pistop whip you/you aint no freestyler, why you tryin to contest, somebody should of told you you was goin against the best/next time you come out side dont forget the vest, cause ill have ak aimin at your chest/i guess thats why they call me the black elliot ness/i love battlin people like you, cause you need a dj so you can go get a clue
good people die hard

Old 08-31-04, 01:25 AM   #6
**FLEx**
Flyweight

Yo.

I put a hole through your socket like a titans pocket/
but yours filled with more fizz than a bottle rocket/
your locket, is encased with your family portrait ma-ting/
your name says broneal, but you can't count to eight-teen/
it must be frustra-ting, for a queer to start da-ting/
when he only drives a geo, i said "ting" more than MISS CLEO!/
just like Neo, I am the one/
shred you like Edward=(scissor hands)and make a clown have no fun/
cuz i slashd his son, took a knife and spread his entrails on a bun/
took a gun, and invited over YOUR broken legged granny/
knocked her down, grabbed a torch, and threw on some brandy/

Old 08-31-04, 01:33 AM   #7
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP: 5671 DBDD

Voted For: **FLEx**

ok bro that was whacked no hate but your disses and punches were madd weak structure and flow fucked up vocab was ok weak verse a 3/10
flex structure was ok flow was off a little punches were better then his but still kinda weak and disses were ok ender whacked vocab ok your verse was better then his but you still need to elevate 4/10
honest vote please return one no hate

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 08-31-04, 01:35 AM   #8
Klassic
Klassic

IP: 6CF5 20BB

Voted For: broneal18

aight so it was pretty teribble, but broneal had better punches, the flow was aight at both sides, but broneal had better vocab

Old 08-31-04, 01:40 AM   #9
broneal18
New to RB

you suck

your rhymes weaker than a newborn baby, you knew you was going to lose this battle, there was never a maybe/you got these weak rhymes thinkin you crazy/thats why im smokin on this blount, eyes all hazy/cause you think you hot, you aint slim shady/ill spray ya mamas house with the m-eighty/you call yourself flex, im thinkin more like katie/cause your rhymes are weak, and you keep talkin shit ill let yo ass leak/put you on a puppet string and tell yo ass when to speak/your rhymes are trash, that shit aint unique/battlin you was just a waste of time/murderin you would be too easy, so i wouldnt consider it a crime/ill pop ya top off and leave in a book of freestyles/maybe you should consider martial arts and learn bruce lee styles(bitch)

Old 08-31-04, 01:44 AM   #10
broneal18
New to RB

Quote:
your rhymes weaker than a newborn baby, you knew you was going to lose this battle, there was never a maybe/you got these weak rhymes thinkin you crazy/thats why im smokin on this blount, eyes all hazy/cause you think you hot, you aint slim shady/ill spray ya mamas house with the m-eighty/you call yourself flex, im thinkin more like katie/cause your rhymes are weak, and you keep talkin shit ill let yo ass leak/put you on a puppet string and tell yo ass when to speak/your rhymes are trash, that shit aint unique/battlin you was just a waste of time/murderin you would be too easy, so i wouldnt consider it a crime/ill pop ya top off and leave in a book of freestyles/maybe you should consider martial arts and learn bruce lee styles(bitch)
you cant turn a bitch into a hardcore freestyler

Old 08-31-04, 02:11 AM   #11
bLiNkZ
Banned: Biting

IP: BE74 FCEB

yo man i thought you guyz didnt come as hard as u could of....
opener - flex
closer - neither
flow - flex
punchez - flex
v/ flex
badluck broneal

Old 08-31-04, 02:16 AM   #12
broneal18
New to RB

you aint shit

i aint gotta come hard at you weak ass rappers, you probably aint smart enough to understand half of what was said.(bitch) yeah im callin you out cause you aint shit

Old 08-31-04, 02:19 AM   #13
broneal18
New to RB

Quote:
i aint gotta come hard at you weak ass rappers, you probably aint smart enough to understand half of what was said.(bitch) yeah im callin you out cause you aint shit blinkz
i wish a nigga would run up like that, i put that on the hood ima strike back(a little word from j-kwon)

Old 12-23-04, 12:20 AM   #14
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP: C7CF A32C

I put a hole through your socket like a titans pocket/
but yours filled with more fizz than a bottle rocket/
your locket, is encased with your family portrait ma-ting/
your name says broneal, but you can't count to eight-teen/
it must be frustra-ting, for a queer to start da-ting/
when he only drives a geo, i said "ting" more than MISS CLEO!/
just like Neo, I am the one/
shred you like Edward=(scissor hands)and make a clown have no fun/
cuz i slashd his son, took a knife and spread his entrails on a bun/
took a gun, and invited over YOUR broken legged granny/
knocked her down, grabbed a torch, and threw on some brandy/

^^^^^^^^^OK NICE FLOW. ELEVATE ON PUNCHES........

^^^^^^^^^^^ NO FLOW HARD TO READ

FLEX WIN BY FLOW

E-Z BATTLE

Old 12-23-04, 12:43 AM   #15
**FLEx**
Flyweight

IP: B397 C96F

uppin the votes people, no questions it's easy......................................