RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-05, 04:01 PM   #31
Krackmittens
Light Weight

IP: 9C24 44EC

^^^^ wtf is your deal your worst than c.a.l.i when it comes to beef ...almost every post you do is talking shit your not the nicest you have a bunch of clit riders because your one of the few female emcees on this site ....that doesnt mean shit you have some skill just like everyone else .....quit acting like you own shit because sooner or later shit will come back karma's a mother fucker stop the unnessacary beef
Send a message via AIM to Krackmittens   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-05, 04:06 PM   #32
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C9F3 CF94

if i had "clit riders' my record wouldnt look like it did Genius..im glad you've noticed every post i make is talking shit..becuase you are right . do i care? No......how can i have clit riders on a site that im disliked on...make a lil more sense next time...did i say i was better than everyone on here? Nope...i said im better than willapeer tho..because really..i know i am. i dont lie.. i speak truth. and will continue to do so in each thread i post in. Folks just mad cuz im not on some sensitive mushy type shit every otha bitch on here is. if i dont like you then thats all to it..no need to get mad.
Old 01-19-05, 04:13 PM   #33
Krackmittens
Light Weight

IP: 9C24 44EC

your fucking annoying and if your on a site in which noone likes you why the fuck are you here ?? you'll never get honest feedback on your work or battles ....as for "folks" caring wheather your mushy or not ...lmao noone cares about you period !! only time you get responded to is when you post dumbshit like you have been doing today

one more thing nice new pics you posted i guess the subway diet didn't just work for jared
Send a message via AIM to Krackmittens   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-05, 04:18 PM   #34
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krackmittens
your fucking annoying and if your on a site in which noone likes you why the fuck are you here ?? you'll never get honest feedback on your work or battles ....as for "folks" caring wheather your mushy or not ...lmao noone cares about you period !! only time you get responded to is when you post dumbshit like you have been doing today

one more thing nice new pics you posted i guess the subway diet didn't just work for jared

hmm you've made a point with out knowing how cute!! should i give u a Cookie now or later? Obviously if i havent left yet i dont care what anybody on this site thinks..obviously im here for one reason and one reason only..which is to elevate..OBVIOUSLY i dont care if people dont give me honest feed back because i already KNOW what im capable of and how shit would be If i were "nicer" ... .if i woulda came to this site with a honky dory attitude and Hyping everybody ego up..im sure i'd have a garunteed 5-0 record right now..But since i speak truth and critique dumb bitches..they get mad.......and why would you pay attention to someone thats so "annoying"....ease ya mind faggot.....Pretend you dont see this post after you read it .
Old 01-19-05, 04:23 PM   #35
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C2F3 608C

so ur bitching out go set it up u said i didnt want to battle u and now i said i will and u wont u pussied out so dont talkk shit
and my have to be to the airport in an hour and a half so i dont have time i still have shit to pack
so set it up or sig it that u were a bitch and backed down

O.Y.D.
Old 01-19-05, 04:27 PM   #36
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

and everything you just said was dumb because i told you to set the thread up about an hour ago and you have yet to do it. ....did i not tell u to set it up..audio section? and did you not say " i dont have time"...did u not ? yes u did..now ....take your sausage link fingers and move to the audio forum and post up the call out thread.better yet dont even do a call out thread...set up the actual battle thread....
Old 01-19-05, 04:32 PM   #37
Willa

i said text i am moving i have to be to the air port in and hour and 15 minutes i still have to pack how the hell am i supposed to do an audio its text
u can set it up since ur the one acting like a bad ass talkin shit
so if u dont wanan set it up then stop talkin shit cause ur scared

O.Y.D.
Old 01-19-05, 04:34 PM   #38
Willa

lol at sausage link fingers all ppl arent anorexic like u im not fat get urr shit straight

O.Y.D.
Old 01-19-05, 04:35 PM   #39
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

hm your still posting here....im waiting for a thread to be set and you've done nothing but replied to my shit talking..got mad...called me out..but yet didnt make the thread..

but yes..im the one scared of the big beastly willapeer...riiight.