RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-05, 09:15 PM   #1
iamthatdude87
Addicted

What's Death? Featuring..Ecko..Enygma..20 Grand..CarsonJet...Hot!!!!must Peep!!!

IP: 2607 B5A7

What's Death? another Hot drop word

www.soundclick.com/enstinctz

Featuring Ecko,Enygma,20 Grand,CarsonJet <==in that order

Plz drop feedback
Old 01-24-05, 09:37 PM   #2
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 3D49 422E

wow seriously,im presently listening
Ecko's verse is deep as fuck and all true,
Enygma:good verse too,nice lyrics,the beat is dope
20 Grand:Not bad,i wasnt feeling your verse like the others but still dope
Carson:...your voice dont really fits with this beat and topic,but meh dope lyrics like always,dope verse nice flow,but seriously i dont kno if its me or you changed your voice cuz like that its dope
overall:8/10

make a chorus
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 09:53 PM   #3
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 05B9 1515

I actually thought Carson had the best verse out the bunch...most creative...he wasn't fuckin wit Enyg's multies...but his style here shone

good track...

and yea...I'm bout sick of 20 grand. = mad rapper

PERIOD.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-05, 07:38 PM   #4
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 2607 B5A7

wheres the FEedback?
Old 01-25-05, 08:28 PM   #5
lil critter
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: FDF3 458E

nice piece. ecko's verse was tite. my favorite verse was enygmas i thought it had the best flow and i was feelin his the most. i thought 20 grands verse was tite too but it was kinda short. cj's verse was deep as fuck and was a good verse to close on. good shit everybody.
Send a message via MSN to lil critter   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-05, 08:39 PM   #6
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 0825 899A

love the beat, smooth and mellow.........
ecko~wow,you got a lot better man,your flow is on point...your vocals a little low,but great job
enygma~nice man,you come in strong, dope lyrics, your spittin mad fast,try to slow down a bit,it seems like you get caught in the beat, but nice job
20 grand~smooth flow and delivery man, nice lyrics as well, work on quality,can hear pops, good job tho
carson~good job,i can hear every word this time, dope lyrics man, nice delivery, this was great track for you, different then any others i've heard from you...nice job
overall great track fellas, keep it up.1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 01-25-05, 08:45 PM   #7
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 2A6E 74BA

the beat is hard as fuck......

well i think i should have been on this....

ECKO...your had mad emotion but oyur vocals and quality was wack....lyrics where nice....
enygma...nice good shit......lyrics...perfect...nice quality

20grand.....good shit for a freestlye.......i liked your shit.......good quality..

carsonjet....nice shit one of the best verese ive heard form you.......

carson that was pure knowlidge you sdaid at the end.....

this is some real nice shit
Old 01-25-05, 09:11 PM   #8
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 5043 32F4

Ecko:
damn pretty good you got a good flow very creative good vocals....i liked your part keep goin ight...you good...good part for you

Enygma:
holy shit you suprised me you came very good i seen improvement from your last tracks...your flow is alot better and your creativty and imagery is just there....damn keep doin yo thang...

20 Grand
also you had a little bit of a change in this very different for you but i like your part also...i see a lil improve from you too....a lil better flow and the imagery was a lil better good job

carson:
your ocals were kinda shy ive seen you come with a lil better emotion but still your part was good...they shy kinda thing you gave to your vocals was good i like it good flow very great here good imagery and damn

all yall came tight keep doin yo thang

check the OM's in my sig Until The End is there better one...i think
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-05, 03:53 AM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2E24 A1AD

For starters.......I ALREADY USED THIS BEAT.. :-/ First Tha Q uses a beat I already used, now all you guys...............

Ecko: Not bad, quality wasnt amazing.. I couldnt understand what you were saying at some points.

Enygma: Your whole mood changed rapidly from ecko's verse.. I'm not sure if this was your sort of track.. I think it needed a more laid back approach..

20 Grand: Hmm.. Wasnt bad either.. Not much I can say.. You did a pretty good job here.

Carson: I aint 100% into the voice.. But you had a good flow on this and I like how you gave some advice before your track.

Overall... I dont think this was organised and mixed the best.. Sorta seems like everyone just did their own thing and put the verses together on a beat.. And I know its hard to make tracks when none of you can be there recording at the same time.. I think you would of done a lot better with a hook, lowering enygma's volume and mixing it to make it sound more song like instead of like a cypher..

Was a good track, just needed to be mixed a lot better..
Old 01-26-05, 09:28 AM   #10
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 1230 1904

Aiyo ECKO...i peeped ur west coast joint...so far so good...i like the way u do ur echo/doubles...some people say it's lagging...but I like that effect...ur delivery is good and the lyrics are hard

not bad dawg

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-05, 04:06 AM   #11
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Just wanted to say to enygma I think ya nice. I like ya style. Sounds a little like the last emperor.
Old 01-30-05, 10:17 AM   #12
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 4BEA 2318

^^^ Thanks.....I appreciate it
Old 01-30-05, 10:54 AM   #13
Tony Rove
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 6AD8 2CF7

Been a minute since I peeped somethin fromt his site

The concept of this track is pretty coo

1st .... your quality is pretty bad... ur S's are sharp theres a lotta hiss in the vocals, Im not feelin your voice... Emotion is there for the most part.... Your not fallin off beat. Lyrics are decent too.. not bad..

2nd Enygma? Been thought u were dope.. Sounds like theres a weird filter on your vocals.... But this shit is pretty hott... Flow is Hott. Nice Presence... Your Multies in the lyrics make the flow more smooth...Pretty coo shit

3rd...coo voice...was it me .. or was that shit extremely short?? lol uhh it was iight you sounded tired but it is a rather chilled out beat... couldnt really get a good feel of your style.. freestyle? then ok lol

4th... I cant vibe with your voice... I do feel your emotion tho...Lyrics are pretty nice... flow is on for most of your verse.. not bad

This was a decent track.. sounds a little thrown together... Could definately be better, but not bad. Keep Droppin. 1
Old 01-30-05, 11:09 AM   #14
20 GraND
20/20 VisioN

Text Record: 13-7
Audio Record: 5-2
IP: E6C3 0486

ya i was sick, and it was a freestyle lol

kidcard7692: cock-a-doodle niggaz
da916_nigga: I hate whites, blacks, and mexicans...but I love my greens
kidcard7692: Niggas dont eat sprinkles
kidcard7692: i just fell going up the stairs
Send a message via AIM to 20 GraND   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 12:52 PM   #15
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 2FE5 489C

ECKO: luvin ur voice man.........da person who sed bout the hisses is right, but its not that noticeable unless u look 4 it....lyrics were average as was vocab...flow was mostyl on point a few stretches..probs 2nd best verse

ENYGMA: damn.........after ECKO's verse u slam in hard after ECKOs more laid n hcilled tones.....nd wid mad multi flow..u str8 up shone and excelled on dis shizzle man....i was feelin ur flow, lyrics, emotion, multis...and dere was nuff moments where me and ma boys were goin oooooooohhh....not d/ring u man, but u probs had illest verse on dis ting..weerd

20 GRAND: i kinda tink ur underrated by most..u got skills...im likin ur voice..but damn ur drop was short man...was disappointed, kinda wanted 2 hear more man..ur flow was on beat all the way thru..good lyrics n vocab

CARSON JET:first off...im not feelin ur voice on dis..its not soundin like u u usually do...did u use some effect on ur vocals or sumin..cos i aint feelin it..it dnt quite fit wid the beat and it stands out for the wrong reasons from the rest..........ur flow was on point all the way through, u 4sho had the illest lyrical content on this track but u hav to strain to vibe wid ur flow cos of ur voice..mic prescene etc was dope man..just werent feelin ur voice on dis

A lot of ppl vibin bout the quality etc, but unless ur all some studio MC's 24/7 wicv the best equipment money can buiy like signed artists the quality will neva be as gd as some of these ppl want it 2 be...I was feelin this track, every1 came strong and it was dope... - 8.5/10

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer