RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-05, 05:09 PM   #31
The Blacc Bar
WESTCOAST

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ABE5 5A5C

YO I really dont wanna start no shit by sayin dis but

will White pll plz not respond cuz ur gonna feel hated on and we got a whole notha BEEF so if u do post dont start nuttin
Old 02-11-05, 05:10 PM   #32
Wet Willy
.::Outside The Circle::.

Text Record: 4-0
IP: CC3D AFAC

^gay.... white people can have input... its not there fault u all live inside the stereotype than cry about being stereotyped.....
Old 02-11-05, 05:11 PM   #33
Wet Willy

i agree with this thread.. but just not how soc worded it... where he actually said black people...
Old 02-11-05, 05:12 PM   #34
The Blacc Bar
WESTCOAST

Text Record: 0-1
IP: ABE5 5A5C

didnt u jus say u were half but u jus said "U All"

callin ppl gay, hmmmmm

dat really makes u look mature
Old 02-11-05, 05:13 PM   #35
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 77C2 C290

^^Do you get it yet? I said A LOT of black people. Not ALL. Getcha facts straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
LOL, funny you would say that tho...Nas dropped outta school at 14...he wasn't even going to school much to begin with, and he was smoking weed, and he was hustling...if it wasn't for them books nigga wouldn't have been nothing...

But he had enough insight and motivation to read the books. I bet 99.99999999999% of the rest of the people who dropped outta high school woulda just quit.

That's the difference between him and a random "nigger".

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-11-05, 05:18 PM   #36
Wet Willy

u all= not talking about black people.. said "u all" meaning people in this thread dumbfuck... and yeah i do understand soc.. but still.. and no i am not black .. i am 50% Caucasian and 50% African American
Old 02-11-05, 05:19 PM   #37
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

Well there were some very loud, very ignorant black girls in my Drama class last semester. They only talked to each other...all class hour long, and when you tried to hush them they screamed and shouted until you turnend back around...then they'd start singing Lil' Jon choruses like "you scared you scared!"...but one of them was so ignorant...

...That when she was performing a scenario for a project, she recieved a text message...and proceeded to stop what she was doing and respond in the middle of her performance! The teacher starts to say something, but she throws up her palm and says "HoldupgetoutmyfaceI'mbusy" (it all seemed like one word).
But she finally finished her text message and continued...about 3 minutes later.

I didn't think that was very cool
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.

Last edited by 9th Degree : 02-11-05 at 05:24 PM.
Old 02-11-05, 05:20 PM   #38
Van Ished
Throwback Member

IP: 1964 2957

High School is a joke, I was the only nigga in AP classes but everyone respected that cuz most of the black people at my school lived on the southside with all the white people, and I rode the bus in from across town so the scholl could meet their minority quota.....

But that's what alot of niggas are used to because they get away with it, alot of white people are intimidated by black people, hell I went four years in advanced classes and I know all the white popular girls but they were all scared of talkin to me, but it's not like it's the end of the world. My dumb niggas are some of my closest friends cuz no matter what they don't change, if you down, you down and you ain't gotta prove shit.

College...... haaaaa college is dope
Old 02-11-05, 05:20 PM   #39
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: 6C15 4D51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Because a lot of them are fucking ignorant.

Nowadays in black society, you can't be "cool" unless you ditch class and run around the halls being loud as fuck. You gotta sit in the back of the bus being loud. You gotta smoke weed. What the fuck is this?

I feel alone a lot cuz at my school i'm the ONLY black person in honors and AP classes and it's just because the rest of them don't wanna seem like a nerd and try in school. This is bullshit. I have a lot of friends who when they first met me, stereotyped me like all hell because they don't have any proof of a successful and intricate african-american.

And when i'm in class every single day, some group of "ghetto" fucks walk by the room being stupid as fuck and it pisses me off but most of all it makes me embarassed.

For those of you who fall in this category, I really do hate you.

*edit*

I AM BLACK YOU STUPID FUCKS.

LMFAO!!!! You are more ignorant than the people in question.. I do admit, there is a difference between a righteous black man and a nigger, and you sir, are a Nigger!! (Mind you, i'm black also)..

You are steriotyping a whole people because of the few that maybe picked on
you for being a damn geek.. you can be intelligent, but also be rebellious.. look at Nas, Pac, Rakim, etc.. you most likely live in an area where ignorance is prominant, and it just happens to be filled with blacks, the Ghetto, or just a hood infested with Vice, but you only contribute to the rebellious nature of those who feel and act different than you. the more you put a people down, the more they go down.. Each man induvisually decides his course in life, even if he/she had a rougher up bringing, but the people with that up bringing can only be partially blamed, because we have a system that perpetuates the idea's and actions given by sterotypes, ignorance, and modern enslavment..

You sir are a Disgrace to every decent black man who gives back to the community, every man who looks up to Dr. King, every man who struggled much harder than you and became more succesful than you'll ever be, to every man with good will and humanity, you are a disgrace to every intelligent black man, or any man in the history of our 150,000 years as a species on this Earth's surface, you digust me!!
Old 02-11-05, 05:24 PM   #40
sdizzle
GONE... I QUIT

IP: 64E3 6603

Quote:
Some people are fuckin ignorant. That's all there is too it.

And what sdizzles friend was PROBABLY saying is that he hates niggers, not black people in general. Nigger is a sub-category that is fiilled with stupidness. Like someone already said, Nas is smart as hell, and ghetto, but I can't picture him being stupid and shit like I was talking about.

yup

dude even said "some times i wish i wasn't black, becuase of the ignorance of most of the people..."
Old 02-11-05, 05:28 PM   #41
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 77C2 C290

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
LMFAO!!!! You are more ignorant than the people in question.. I do admit, there is a difference between a righteous black man and a nigger, and you sir, are a Nigger!! (Mind you, i'm black also)..

You are steriotyping a whole people because of the few that maybe picked on
you for being a damn geek.. you can be intelligent, but also be rebellious.. look at Nas, Pac, Rakim, etc.. you most likely live in an area where ignorance is prominant, and it just happens to be filled with blacks, the Ghetto, or just a hood infested with Vice, but you only contribute to the rebellious nature of those who feel and act different than you. the more you put a people down, the more they go down.. Each man induvisually decides his course in life, even if he/she had a rougher up bringing, but the people with that up bringing can only be partially blamed, because we have a system that perpetuates the idea's and actions given by sterotypes, ignorance, and modern enslavment..

You sir are a Disgrace to every decent black man who gives back to the community, every man who looks up to Dr. King, every man who struggled much harder than you and became more succesful than you'll ever be, to every man with good will and humanity, you are a disgrace to every intelligent black man, or any man in the history of our 150,000 years as a species on this Earth's surface, you digust me!!
LMAO@me being a nerd.

I in no way sterotyped black people as a whole. I merely stated that I am ashamed of the ones who decided to make the foolish decisions that they made. So your whole point is invalid.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-11-05, 05:28 PM   #42
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: 6C15 4D51

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Well there were some very loud, very ignorant black girls in my Drama class last semester. They only talked to each other...all class hour long, and when you tried to hush them they screamed and shouted until you turnend back around...then they'd start singing Lil' Jon choruses like "you scared you scared!"...but one of them was so ignorant...

...That when she was performing a scenario for a project, she recieved a text message...and proceeded to stop what she was doing and respond in the middle of her performance! The teacher starts to say something, but she throws up her palm and says "HoldupgetoutmyfaceI'mbusy" (it all seemed like one word).
But she finally finished her text message and continued...about 3 minutes later.

I didn't think that was very cool

What a useless example.. why didn't you point out any black girl who was a 4.0 student, you people on this site have the nerve to dedicate every day of your childhood to posting on a site dedicated to a culture started and maintained by Black people, but you seem to be hypocritically racist..
if this is the case, WHAT ARE YOUR LIVES WORTH!! LOL.. That's why i post on real hip hop sites, not one infested with wanna be MC's and racist
hill billies.

Last edited by ~Sonofisis~ : 02-11-05 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-11-05, 05:28 PM   #43
paCeMakeR
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 6F86 B3FA

Quote:
Because a lot of them are fucking ignorant.

Nowadays in black society, you can't be "cool" unless you ditch class and run around the halls being loud as fuck. You gotta sit in the back of the bus being loud. You gotta smoke weed. What the fuck is this?

I feel alone a lot cuz at my school i'm the ONLY black person in honors and AP classes and it's just because the rest of them don't wanna seem like a nerd and try in school. This is bullshit. I have a lot of friends who when they first met me, stereotyped me like all hell because they don't have any proof of a successful and intricate african-american.

And when i'm in class every single day, some group of "ghetto" fucks walk by the room being stupid as fuck and it pisses me off but most of all it makes me embarassed.

For those of you who fall in this category, I really do hate you.

*edit*

I AM BLACK YOU STUPID FUCKS.

i think ur a fuckign dumbass for this thread.. its PEOPLE in general u fuckin moron.., not only black people.. iv seen WAY more people in other races skip than black people.. dont single out a race and say this is why they make me mad.... being black has nothing to do with it.. say these kind of people make me mad.. you are the only ignorant person in this thread... THIS is what pisses me off... i can see you dont travel much and you live with prodomently suburban kids... u need to step off your computer and see the real world.. cause ur REALLY uncultured if thats how u see it.. i am aalso in honors and AP classes and all that blah blah bullshit.. so what.. big deal... where the fuck do you live, fuckin montana?? u got a looooong road ahead of you man...
Old 02-11-05, 05:30 PM   #44
paCeMakeR
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 6F86 B3FA

lmao.. this site is so uncultured for real....................... pretty sad for real..
Old 02-11-05, 05:30 PM   #45
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
IP: ED73 0151

Quote:
^^Do you get it yet? I said A LOT of black people. Not ALL. Getcha facts straight.

But he had enough insight and motivation to read the books. I bet 99.99999999999% of the rest of the people who dropped outta high school woulda just quit.

That's the difference between him and a random "nigger".

But the nigga ain't go to school at all, dropped out in the 9th grade...I know, he taught himself. But he was still out in the streets slanging, and just having his moms think that she could be at his funeral or she could be at hers...nigga wasn't doing nothing positive with his life. Nas should go suck Large Professors dick, dude would have no life if he didn't him.
Imagine if he had wanted to go back to school when he was an adult. Imagine a grown ass man in your freshman class. He wouldn't be able to get a job...dude would be homeless...He can't be that smart.