RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-05, 02:24 AM   #76
Macca
Back....

Text Record: 14-12
IP: AA00 C8E4

I'm white and I have alot of black friends. Luckily they look up to me. I do all thier home work and one day they'll fail in life for making a white boy do thier home work. lol. Naw I just do they poetry home work. All my friend are afraid of me so they respect like I do them. Besides I'm just too nice to be ignit, for example. Tupac was ignit but he was cool. hmph. Hope you know where I'm going.
Old 02-12-05, 02:24 AM   #77
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6FF2 C222

*edit*

my comps going thru a double posting spree.

Last edited by 2KN : 02-12-05 at 02:29 AM.
Old 02-12-05, 02:25 AM   #78
MadProphet
^ > u

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 81E5 18AB

this is what happens when you make a broad judgment based on a small selection.
you are no better then the people who stereotype you

Get Soul-Clapped with Cold Raps
Freestyles with E-Style

1x Punchline League Champion

First Open Mic -" RV's State Of Mind"

Quote:
MC: Representative of Hip Hop Culture
Rapper: Representative of Corporate Interests
Send a message via AIM to MadProphet   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-05, 02:27 AM   #79
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 6FF2 C222

I feel were you coming from, but it it doesnt matter if your white or black or aisian or whatever.
Guys are gonna act up an want to be "cool" no matter there race. You dont have to be black to be stereotyped. Blacks stereotype whites,vice versa,everyone stereotypes aisian's.

I dont agree with the way you singled out "black people" like this,it is all races who go thru what your saying in your original post.

Maybe because your black its why your talking directly about it like this, but on the real,every race has it like this.
FUCK COLOR!!!!

Why cant color be put aside once and for all?
Old 02-12-05, 02:30 AM   #80
NoCkTerNuL
It's The Bay Area! Playa!

Text Record: 3-1
IP: E637 90B9

^^^ yo i agree there's the same kind of people in every race you can't stereotype like that. color don't matter cuz there's blacks that try to be white and white's that try to be black. when it comes down to it everyone is just trying to fit in and find their spot in society.
Old 02-12-05, 11:41 AM   #81
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

i'll agree with you man (socrates) cuz we only have 5 or 6 black kids at my school and there fucking retarded(being overly loud and acting like 5 year olds) they basically prove all the stupid stereotypes that the other idiots at my school believe...
Old 02-12-05, 11:46 AM   #82
American Tiger
I eat kitty's for lunch.

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 174E 4603

I hate crackers...
I hate niggers.....
I hate spics........
I hate chincs......

I make fun of em all, they all do stupid things.
From Trailor park trash to Hood Rich hoes......
To lawn care spics, to kamikaze chinks...(koreans)......

who cares....?

GROW UP....

Be a global racist like me....
Old 02-12-05, 11:49 AM   #83
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

sweet i'm on board but... i'm brown u forgot me in your list lol aka none of the above
Old 02-12-05, 12:05 PM   #84
paCeMakeR
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BBE3 5651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Nos when you see this thread, close it, people here are fuckin narrow-minded idiots.

ROFL.. hypocrit any one ?.. werent you the mutha fucka being narrow minded?.. i see what your TRYING tyo say, but work on your communication skills.. cause right now they suck =/... you act liek your the one who is perfect.. if a whole thread of people (only counting the intelligent-cultured ones), they say you said what u had to say wrong.. as of right now man, you have the perspective of a non-racist, white suburban young man,the stereotypical perspective of course.... i am the EXACT same as you.. gpa wise probably, classes and shit.. and already guranteed a pretty easy college ride... I live out in the burbs around HELLA white people.. and yet i havent picked up ANY of there stereo-types.. i bet you the y tell you ..."i like you socrates.. because ur not all ghetto and shit.. and all this blah blah blahb lah> and u say " yea i hate those kind of people to.. they annoy me".. your jsut as stereotypical and judgemental as they are.. they tell me that shit to, but i jsut say "oh ok.. its coo.. they just like to have a good time.. if they dont wanan do well in school let em be" and then thats the end of that shit.. i dont put em down just cause there not all uptight and like to relax.. maybe they relax TOO much, but it dont matter.. unfortunately its prolly to late for you.. but u need a wake up call.. cause all you are is a house nigga.... THATS real... i dont believe spics niggers cra kers or ANY of that is correct termenolgy for any body.. if I heard u call soem body a nigger, i'd prolly embarass you and thats real..

the only REAL thing that pisses me off, is that you saod why BLACk people piss u off.. which is racist no matter how u try to justify it.. you wont win.. you made a mistake in what you said.. u meant ignorant people.. there no way you can justify calling out a WHOLE race, and then saying some sterotypical, white sheet wearing bullshit.. Grow Up... Period...... by the way, im 16 and i bet your older than me... damn shame... and you supposed to be hip-hop.. PSHHHHHHHH