RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-05, 01:29 PM   #1
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Q's advice for the wanna be playa

IP: 28BD 9D87

#1...Shoes are actually more important that your shirt or pants. If you have on a crisp T. some fresh jeans, but some jacked up kicks, FORGET IT. Wash your shoes after ever wear.PERIOD. And, please, coordinate shoes with the shirt. If you have blue in the shirt, don't wear shoes with a red theme. If possible, keep that as consistent as possible.

#2...Only Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise can get away with that "aint-shaved-in-a-year" look. Please, if you grow facial hair, keep it trimmed or clean shaven. You CAN NOT go more than 3 days without shaving without developing 5-o-clock shadow.

#3...I don't care if you can't smell yourself, NEVER wear the same underwear twice without washing.

#4...Use cologne mixed with body oil. The oils last longer and emit a nice aroma as your natural body heat rises. I'm gay, but I attract alot of females solely by how I smell. I personally use Egyptian Musk or Joop oil and then I pray on Lacoste Cologne. Also, don't forget lotions and chapstick. Crusty lips are NOT attractive.

#5...Please, make sure your BREATH is under control at all times. If you don't like chewing gum, use Halls--surprisingly, they work well as breath mints. Get the strawberry flavor. They taste and pleasant aroma lasts longer than your standard breath mint.

#6...Exercise @ least 3 days a week. I don't care what anyone says, NO BODY wants a fat, sloppy, overweight piece of jelly roll, unless they can eat it. Do @ least 30 minutes of cardio combined with crunches and some form of resistance (weight) training.

#7...Be yourself. People can tell when you are desperate and won't want to be with you. Act as if you don't care and are happy just being by yourself. This makes people wanna come over to meet you.

...More Tips Coming in Pt. 2
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-05, 01:32 PM   #2
Leah Marie
HopeLess

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A190 A400

Huh... that was a waste of time.
Old 02-12-05, 01:34 PM   #3
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

^^Ur a waste of space.
Old 02-12-05, 01:36 PM   #4
Leah Marie
HopeLess

Text Record: 0-0
IP: A190 A400

Thank you so very much.
Old 02-12-05, 01:36 PM   #5
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 8D1B 3B8E

Are you bored Q? Where's your movie review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-12-05, 01:42 PM   #6
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

^^LOL...I aint seen a new movie

but we're supposed to be havin a review-off!
Old 02-12-05, 01:46 PM   #7
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 8D1B 3B8E

Well I told ya earlier I couldn't this week. I went to a concert yesterday, and tonight I am goin to a school dance. Next week, however,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-12-05, 01:50 PM   #8
poetry2abeat
Middle Weight

IP: 1EDC 673C

ha im way ahead of you i this shit man, i buy three pairs of kicks when i go for one,
one for theweekdays, weekedns and one ofr rainy/snowy days

tic tac stay in my back pocket, plus i never act diiferent unless im high, i got that 6 pack/running from cops lol sike naw
Old 02-12-05, 02:51 PM   #9
**GHOSTE**
Lyrics + Crunk = GHOSTE

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 9C92 533D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
#1...Shoes are actually more important that your shirt or pants. If you have on a crisp T. some fresh jeans, but some jacked up kicks, FORGET IT. Wash your shoes after ever wear.PERIOD. And, please, coordinate shoes with the shirt. If you have blue in the shirt, don't wear shoes with a red theme. If possible, keep that as consistent as possible.

#2...Only Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise can get away with that "aint-shaved-in-a-year" look. Please, if you grow facial hair, keep it trimmed or clean shaven. You CAN NOT go more than 3 days without shaving without developing 5-o-clock shadow.

#3...I don't care if you can't smell yourself, NEVER wear the same underwear twice without washing.

#4...Use cologne mixed with body oil. The oils last longer and emit a nice aroma as your natural body heat rises. I'm gay, but I attract alot of females solely by how I smell. I personally use Egyptian Musk or Joop oil and then I pray on Lacoste Cologne. Also, don't forget lotions and chapstick. Crusty lips are NOT attractive.

#5...Please, make sure your BREATH is under control at all times. If you don't like chewing gum, use Halls--surprisingly, they work well as breath mints. Get the strawberry flavor. They taste and pleasant aroma lasts longer than your standard breath mint.

#6...Exercise @ least 3 days a week. I don't care what anyone says, NO BODY wants a fat, sloppy, overweight piece of jelly roll, unless they can eat it. Do @ least 30 minutes of cardio combined with crunches and some form of resistance (weight) training.

#7...Be yourself. People can tell when you are desperate and won't want to be with you. Act as if you don't care and are happy just being by yourself. This makes people wanna come over to meet you.

^...my hero...^
Send a message via AIM to **GHOSTE**   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-05, 02:53 PM   #10
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: 888C 2BD4

hmmmm..good advice depending on whether yor a girl or boy...the q is a girl right?
no diss just asking
Old 02-12-05, 03:12 PM   #11
kelsick39
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 3B27 2020

^ ^^^ hes a guy........ but hes gay..
Old 02-12-05, 03:58 PM   #12
NoCkTerNuL
It's The Bay Area! Playa!

Text Record: 3-1
IP: E637 90B9

i'll take this advice to hear...t naw juss playin
Old 02-12-05, 04:11 PM   #13
Immac
The UNDERGROUND Movement

IP: A801 38FF

lmfao @ a gay guy tellin us how to be.. funny thing is girls always think gay guys look good.. lol

The Jury
</center></fieldset>
Send a message via AIM to Immac Send a message via Yahoo to Immac   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-05, 04:23 PM   #14
anxiety

IP: 6CB8 12EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q

If I didn't have such a hot girl in my sig I would quote that.
Old 02-12-05, 04:34 PM   #15
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 7A2B 0B3A

im allready cooler than Og bobby johnson
but coo tipz 4 these kids that dont kno

*Nuff Said*

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote