RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-05, 10:52 AM   #1
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Bars Of Madness! F/ 20g's(peep)

IP: 3240 794D

havent posted up here in a minute, but what up to every1, got some fresh shit for yall to peep. this track never got finished but this is how its gonna stay unless n e one fill in the rest. but peep n e ways, it was spose to be off our mixtape but i guess its a throwaway cuz its incomplete, n e wayz i spit the first verse n the chorus, then 20 spits half his part lol. nah he sent me his sample and then decided he wasnt feelin the beat so we never finished. but yea, pleez get at me with some feed, this aint nothin special but i wanna know what u ppl think of my steez cuz this mixtape were droppin soon is gonna b flame n im tryin to be a fan pleezer, so lemme know if im pleezin yall. lol aigt get at me. pz.

BARS OF MADNESS!

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 11:30 AM   #2
Draxe
New to RV

IP: 8A1E C628

aight, flow was nice but it would of been sick for sure if it would of been a little bit more on beat... but nevertheless the flow was constant homie, the overall mix wasn't bad, nice spitting keep investing into your equipment and your editing skill's , there was a lil too many freq's at some points homie

second dude, quality wyse It was nice, flow was nice aswell din't drop enough but yall going to next track so thats cool, again same thing with the flow, could of used it alot more sick with this beat....

but overall yall both had a pretty nice drop keep droppin

ps: return tha favor : http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177309
Send a message via AIM to Draxe   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 01:14 PM   #3
the omen
tha illest

IP: 28AD 5545

yea fo sheezyabout investing inn new equipment, im gettin a new mic this month so shitll b on point, thanx for the feed i appreaciate it, n e body leave some links n ill b happy to do the same for you n give u some feed.

[/b]
Old 02-19-05, 05:01 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Typing as I listen: Damn, you soundlike CALI just with a flow and rhymes I actually enjoy. Voice needed more cadence. Qual was okay. Who ever's on the second verse needs a new mic Pronto. Shit just cut off real fast for me too - not sure if that's the way the track is or if my stream dropped. I think some cadence would have brought this up for me substantially. All in all an "okay" track with the promise of a "pretty good track". Nice rhymescheme BTW. Props for not going single syl.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05, 04:08 AM   #5
the omen
tha illest

IP: 0825 899A

thanx d day, appreaciate the feed fshure, but "allert!" im about to sound retarded. lol ive heard of it before but i wanna make sure i know what "cadence" means let me know, cuz whatever it is, if i need it imabout to cop them junx. get at me player!

[/b]
Old 02-20-05, 03:38 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

^yeah no prob. Better to ask and know than to not ask and never learn it. "Cadence" is a generic term for "inflection" which both essentially say "variations in the tone of voice". Like instead of speaking all in one tone, you vary your voice. Imagine you asking someone a question. As you ask it, your voice changes pitch to a higher pitch right about where the question mark would be. That's an example of inflection (or cadence). That's what your lines need more of IMO. They dont' sound liek a natural tone of voice really, they're relatively straight from a tonal POV. But yeah...that's "cadence" or more accurately "inflection". Hope it helped.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote