RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Dio Deus 0 0%
Parallel 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-05, 11:32 PM   #16
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP: 9DDB 553F

Voted For: Parallel

Dio-

Imaginary- Your imaginary was ok, but also on the weak effect basis. Needs more like paint a Piture in your mind thing. Flow was ok. Dont stretch your lines that much.

Emotion-Weak emotion in your verse, Although the topic aint no emotional topic, still put some in it.

Vocab-In every topical verse, you need some vocab. Vocab was weak in your verse. Look up some synonms, that'll improve some vocabulary.

Paralel=-

Emotion-Blah, was weak. Didn't even have feelings in it. Felt like you was just talking.....made it boring.

Vocab-Weak also, not special words was in your verse.

Imaginary-Hmmmm, was good. I'd actually pictured your verse in my mind.

Overall=This is one whack ass topical battle i've ever seen. Paralel, you came weak man, no emotion. No vocab. You did had imaginary that's what gave you the upper-hand in this battle. Dio, keep elevating man, you no emotion in your verse. Every topical verse needs emotion. No vocab was in your verse, stretch out lines i may add. Imaginary, paralel got the upper hand in that category, which you dio didn't have any imaginary. So my vote goes to paralel.

Old 02-20-05, 12:09 AM   #17
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

Haha...one sided...

Parallel...you didnt even have to come as hard as this. You could have went a lil less...but dope verse, very nice flow and structure, vocab was a little bit basic, but oh well...nice story to the topic, not really much else to say...you got this for a doper imagery, and a nice flow and structure.

Dio...a'ight I am guessin this is your first topical...not bad I guess, but you need to up everythin...incorporate some imagery into your verses, flow was off, vocab was basic as hell...you have to unleash it though. No hate.
Old 02-20-05, 03:39 AM   #18
Dio Deus
Flyweight

IP: A1F9 13ED

thnx for the tips, uppin' for more votes

me vs Jay Kal
http://community.rapverse.com/showbattlethread.php?p=1945091&posted=1

me vs parralel (crew battle TE vs NOK)
http://community.rapverse.com/showbattlethread.php?t=177669
Send a message via MSN to Dio Deus  
Old 02-20-05, 03:44 PM   #19
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP: B1A5 868C

Nice topical battle here......

Really decent vocab an creativity Par, ya stayed right on point throughout, an it looks like the peice came from the heart, vocab was strong, structure was there, an the creativity was top notch, 9/10 Par

Dio, your peice was hella nice too, wasnt AS creative, but you stayed on point, structure wasnt as easy too follow, but still, the vocab an the idea would have given anybody a run for they money, but Pars creativity an imagination gets my vote

RTF Y'all in my battle vs C.A.L.I

Peace

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga