RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-05, 03:20 PM   #31
**GHOSTE**
Lyrics + Crunk = GHOSTE

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9C92 533D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock
LOL!!!!!! Ok, as you can see from my post #, Im new to this forum. This is because I was already contented on just reading other people's opinions and theories and also the news, that I feel there's no need to join here and post. But this faggot Rok Digga posted IMO the most ignorant post in HISTORY, that I felt compelled to join this forum and school this mu'fucka.

Ok, first, ICP. Now why dont you go to all other rap forums on the internet besides Rapverse, and tell them that ICP murdered Em. Lets see if majority of them will agree with you. Coz I assure you, theyre just gonna make fun of you, dog. Your a joke if you really think that ICP ate Em with that Slim Anus song. That song was wack as fuck that they didnt even deserved a whole diss song for them. Instead, Em needed only 2 lines to tore their faggot asses up:

"Slim Anus," you damn right, Slim Anus
I don't get fucked in mine like you two little flaming faggots!"

Next, you said that Ja and Murder Inc. raped Em with their disses. Wrong again. Heck, Ja's not even Em's enemy, he's 50 Cent's enemy. Em was already too busy dealing with Benzino. Or are you gonna tell me that Em should battle Ja and Benzino at the same time, considering that the other one was only dissed by Em because Em's boy 50 was being dissed by that person (Ja). Eminem doesnt really have a grudge against Ja Rule.

But even with that, this shit still got into Ja's skin:

"But this motherfucker Ja musta lost his mind
That X, got him thinkin' he was DMX
Then he switched to 'Pac now he's tryna be him next
So which one are you? X, Luther, Pac or Michael
Juss keep singin' the same song, recycled
We'd all much rather get along and fight you
Me and Hailie danced to your songs, we liked you"

And this one made me laugh the most: you said that Benzino outdid Em in their battle. BENZINO????? BENZINO?????? Are you kidding me???? Have you even noticed that Benzino didnt continue his beef with Em by OUTRAPPING him? He basically STOPPED battling Em on wax and instead continued this beef by resorting to the media exposing Em about the racist tapes. In other words, Benzino gave up fighting Em on wax and planned to take him down on other methods. So are you still saying that Ray beat Em? Em killed that dude with Nail in the Coffin. Your a straight up hater if you dont think that song was hot. And get your facts straight, "I Dont Wanna" was Em's diss song not Benzino's

And about Royce, HAHA!! Go peep the March 12, 2003 Interview of Royce by HipHopDX.com. In that Interview he basically said this 2 things:

1. "This whole beef started when I gave Eminem a freestyle for the "Anger Management" Mixtape. At the beginning of my rhyme I said "Fuck Anger Management, I need to hire somebody to manage my anger." For some strange reason, Eminem and D-12 took that as a diss. Why? Why would I diss Eminem the illest lyricist on the fucking planet?"

2. "So, whoever thinks I started this, I hope this sets the record straight. What the fuck do I stand to gain by dissing the biggest rapper in the country? How could that help me? And for the record, I do think Em is a better rapper then me, but he ain't writing no record about me, because regardless of what goes down, trust me, Em knows what I am capable of lyrically."

So, basically Royce admits that Em is better than him. And this Interview happened AFTER his beef with D12.

The only rapper IMO that can match Em is Canibus, if this 2 battles it could go either way. BUT, your assessment of the Em/Canibus Beef is wrong again, because Canibus himself even said that it wasnt really a beef, it was just to poke at each other, and it wasnt really serious. Which does make sense because their whole beef basically was mainly composed of just taking a few shots at each other on songs. They only made 2 whole diss songs to each other.

So yeah, this is my reply to Rok Digga's post. And Im only here to correct his assessments about Eminem and his beefs with other rappers. So basically Im waiting for his reply and if he doesnt reply, then Im just gonna disappear again and do what I was doing before: Reading the News and everybody's opinions and theories here.

.....ownage.....
Send a message via AIM to **GHOSTE**   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 03:49 PM   #32
Jay-SmileZ
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
IP: BAD1 9438

he let being white an wanting to rap cool...yay

hes raw when hes on collabs no doubt...my choice for one of the rawest of all time...but he so commercial fucking pepsi an bubble gum advertisemnets come out his fucking pocket...so he aint making my list

MARSHALL IF U SAY U AINT FUCKING POP THEN STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AN CHRISTINE AGUILERA! He does that to sell records to people who dont really follow rap, they all curious to what he going to say.

But yo i worship BiG PuN an he my ethnic background so its all good....but em is raw on collabs an whe hes serious

http://community.rapverse.com/showbattlethread.php?t=177925

http://community.rapverse.com/showbattlethread.php?t=160715
Old 02-19-05, 03:54 PM   #33
Introspect
Non Fiction

Text Record: 0-0
IP: CDAA 2D0A

it's because hes white mainly not to deminish his skill hes good but theirs 80 thousand better white boy's that can hold a rhyme an have suttin they need to share wit the world when that person comes along Em's dick will be less rode an "john doe" the new white hope in the rap game parsay will be the new thing....
Old 02-19-05, 05:35 PM   #34
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

em is alright i'm into eyedea and the atmosphere thing ...sage francais...

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 02-19-05, 05:47 PM   #35
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

IP: AE29 1817

i'm not on his dick...he feel off to me not as good as he used to be...guess he made to much money

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05, 01:16 AM   #36
menace2society
New to RV

IP: EAE4 0782

i lost alot of respect for that nigga once he decided to be ah pussy........

"Im the wrong one to fool wit, i'll pull tha tool quik, click click, spark leave ya'll chalked like pool sticks//"-CaSsIdY ByTcH
Send a message via Yahoo to menace2society   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05, 03:57 PM   #37
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

For everyone saying Eminem made it cool for white people to rap - shut up. If you're rapping because Eminem is, then you deserve to be boned to death by a horny elephant.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-20-05, 06:08 PM   #38
darshmatix
Flyweight

IP: B08A F48A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
For everyone saying Eminem made it cool for white people to rap - shut up. If you're rapping because Eminem is, then you deserve to be boned to death by a horny elephant.

well slap my ass and get me an elephant
Old 02-21-05, 03:01 PM   #39
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: D3C0 ADFE

hop off the dick, y'all.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-05, 09:22 AM   #40
Rok Digga
Banned: Cheating

IP: 522A 016B

wtf u sayin man?

Eminem didnt even post a diss against ICp threw the whole thing he mde one gay skit which sucked ass ICP has like 15 disses on him YEA THEY FUCKED HIM up but ur ridin Ems dick to much to realize that

Next Ja, LMFAO 50 beatin Ja give me a fuckin break EM jumped into the beef ever heard that gay song TOY soldiers he said sumtin liek diss dont no exactly cuz i hate the fucker

I have inherited 50's beef wit ja and murda inc or w/e

the canibus thing wasnt strong i admitt i neva said it was but from what underground shit i have seen he tore him up u need to leanr tyo listen the the disses b4 u post gay shyt son

royce da 5'9 also got em good he didnt have much beef wit em he hated d12

Bizarr u a ft studirin fuck, you a joke ill choke who ever buttered u up!!
( EMINEM BUTTERED UP D12)

ill post more later class change HOLLA
Old 02-22-05, 10:31 PM   #41
Shock
New to RV

IP: 9801 38A3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rok Digga
wtf u sayin man?

Eminem didnt even post a diss against ICp threw the whole thing he mde one gay skit which sucked ass ICP has like 15 disses on him YEA THEY FUCKED HIM up but ur ridin Ems dick to much to realize that

Dont make stuff up!! ICP never made 15 disses towards Em, where the fuck did you get that from? Damn, It seems your more of a dickrider than me, and whats worse is, instead of dickriding Jay Z or Nas or Eminem or Chino or any other ill emcee, you dickride ICP, ICP!!!!!! Wow! I never thought there were hip hop heads who actually suck ICP's dick.

Quote:
Next Ja, LMFAO 50 beatin Ja give me a fuckin break EM jumped into the beef ever heard that gay song TOY soldiers he said sumtin liek diss dont no exactly cuz i hate the fucker

I have inherited 50's beef wit ja and murda inc or w/e

And who said that 50 beat Ja or vice versa? Read my post before you run your mouth, son. My only point is, Ja got to Em because Em was busy dealing with Benzino to actually pay more attention to Ja, plus the fact that Ja is 50's enemy not Em. So with this 2 "hindrances"(sorry forgot the word) did you really expect him to give his 100% against Ja

On my last post I said that Em jumped to aid 50 against Ja, but it turns out I was wrong. Ja actually DRAGGED Em on the beef. He basically threatened Em and Dre that if they signed 50 he's gonna end their careers. So no, Em didnt get involved in the beef out of his own will.

Quote:
the canibus thing wasnt strong i admitt i neva said it was but from what underground shit i have seen he tore him up u need to leanr tyo listen the the disses b4 u post gay shyt son

No, Em and Bis never fought before, they never did a freestyle together, they never even had a collab with each other(which is sad btw). So Canibus didnt tore Em up before or vice versa. Your probably referring to the supposed 12 min. freestyle between Em and Bis, right? Well that freestyle was betweem Em and Royce, not Bis. The voice alone should be obvious. If that's not your referring to, then tell me what it is.

Quote:
royce da 5'9 also got em good he didnt have much beef wit em he hated d12

Bizarr u a ft studirin fuck, you a joke ill choke who ever buttered u up!!
( EMINEM BUTTERED UP D12)

ill post more later class change HOLLA

Whether or not Royce got Em in that beef is fucking irrelevant, because basing on Royce's statements, no matter how hard Royce came against Em, if Em came back, he will win. Em never came back because even though he could beat Royce, he knows that Royce will not go down without heavily damaging Em's career and ego first(which is basically a pussy move for Em, I agree).
Old 02-22-05, 10:33 PM   #42
Artemis
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕÂ»

Text Record: 1-0
IP: E546 7C61

d/r ain't good, y'all. pc one

..."тнє ℓєgα¢у"
Old 02-22-05, 10:35 PM   #43
::..:$lobK::..:
Shed "Blood"

Text Record: 10-4
IP: 0825 899A

Well He's A Good Rapper...Can't Deny That.
Old 02-22-05, 11:11 PM   #44
Poseidon
Watering You Down...

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 2B9D 28F8

eminem has talent, but i dont like his music that much
Old 02-22-05, 11:25 PM   #45
**GHOSTE**
Lyrics + Crunk = GHOSTE

Text Record: 4-1
IP: C6A9 FC75

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree

FINALLY...some1 who makes sense...
Send a message via AIM to **GHOSTE**   Reply With Quote