RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
godfather 5 100.00%
*holly$wood* 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-05, 08:27 AM   #1
*holly$wood*
New to RV

*holly$wood* vs godfather

IP: EBFC 0F5E

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 02-27-05 at 08:27 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Old 02-24-05, 08:27 AM   #2
System

IP: EBFC 0F5E

*holly$wood* has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-24-05 08:27 AM.

Old 02-24-05, 09:02 AM   #3
System

IP: 50F1 4290

godfather has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-24-05 09:02 AM.

Old 02-24-05, 09:19 AM   #4
godfather
Let God Be With You

IP: 50F1 4290

Time for this bitch to step in “the ring’ like ali im the greatest top of the game like “martin Luther king”….
The fact is your shit is cold couldn’t shoot it up if ya jumped on a “thermal spring” damn shady this aint even the “whole thing”….

This idiot really makes me laugh when he disses what he “aint heard” you know my shits “preferred” cos your mind is completely “absurd”….
This kid aint no emcee another lyrical rape has “just occurred” im batteling a bitch aka “internet nerd”….

No thoughts travel through your “tiny brain” you know Da Tongue Rapist diss drove ur “ass insane” wanted to quit and “end the pain”….
Your boring us your shit is “simple and plain” the crowd has just watched 20 war films n Ur wack ass still “can’t entertain”….

Im expecting shit about busting guns and “firing a shot” batteling me you shady you seriously “lost the plot”…..
I see you and elldawg was tired in a true “lovers not” but soon after he “got hot” and your dumb ass was “simply forgot’…

Must be a bitch wen u riding someone’s dick and “you get rejected” I hear you’re adopted damn even at birth you “was neglected”….
I know what you’re thinking holly you expected me to come soft but your first loss was “always expected”….

Your just swinging your arms go crazy like an “epileptic fit” was your scond battle now your last yep holly “this is it”
You got your chance now “don’t waste it” i don’t care how long you take iv given my view hey you can even ‘copy and paste it”…..

Iv got a few spelling mistakes but theres no need “for correction” batteeling a man hey if ya had a dik ya id be worid u “getting a errection”….
No need to check my “verse for perfection” im spittin “in every direction” you’ve give nuffin wen there’s a “skill collection”

Trampled on shady like’s there a “herd of me” listen close shady and take in ever “word from me”
Complaining that I aint a real “westsideG” heard it all before holly you “elldawg wannabe”

Send a message via AIM to godfather