RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-05, 09:22 PM   #1
supamann
New to RV

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Rhymebook

IP: 3240 794D

just somee shit out my rhymebook, not that good of delivery, its an accapella so it makes me less enthusiastic lol, tell ,me what ya think please

http://tinyurl.com/498gm

Rated:

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2022246

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2022258
Send a message via AIM to supamann   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-05, 09:56 PM   #2
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 2036 4310

this really took a month? why didnt you put any beat,seriously i dont really like this,no hate but true,if you fuck up once just do it again lol cuz it sounds bad,no hate but 4/10,dont worry i had that rate before too
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 12:44 AM   #3
Determined
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=181336 return the favor

dowloading this right now......to much chapping your lips at the beginning, why didnt you use a beat? wow, that BIG shit was terrible, you lost the flow way bad.............wow, your smacking your lips so bad it sounds like your chewing gum..........i will try and help you out, you need to get a beat, cause it sounds like your reading, i mean did you even go back and listen to it? when you say, you dont need to put any delivery into, well your right, you didnt. your just talking. go back and listen to it, then listen to a rap song, like whatever you like, biggie pac whatever, go listen to them, they are flowing, like singing it out, your just talking. I am not hating dog, I am just trying to help. I am far from a vet at recording my own vocals, but I would be embarrassed to put this out for people to hear. But its ok, you should hear some of my earlier stuff it was mad terrible. Just work on, you can only go up from here, look at like that, and get serious with trying to flow instead of just reading, and rhyme like learn a lil about bars and rhyme them, like when you say, "I'm hood, I keep a cigar in my mouth like suge" you are kind of flowing that out, but the rest your just talking, go listen to it yourself, and you might hear what im saying peace
Old 03-14-05, 05:40 PM   #4
supamann
New to RV

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 0825 899A

LOL, i was chooing gum, it didnt take me a month to do, that in my sig is sumthin else, that took me like 2 mins to do lol, thanks for rating any way guys,
Send a message via AIM to supamann   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 05:43 PM   #5
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 0318 C971

Yo.. that guy said everything i was going to say.. Dont put shit out man, if it any perfect, Its your shit man, You gotta be more hard on yourself, and when yah let people hear it.. it sounds good.. Keep at it though... and take the gum out of your mouth.. hahahha..No hate..

[