RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-05, 06:07 AM   #31
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28BD 9D87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
Ok

Your voice is bad, you sound pregnant when you breath, lack or creativity in wordplay.

so many lines about the q being gay... WOW THAT IS SOMTHING NEW THAT HASNT BEEN USED

The beats you use arent good at all and your use of skits is really about all you have thats funny

Good bye to the game was horrible, SOUNDS LIKE YOU RIPPED OFF NAS OR JAY Z
YOU MUST LIKE JAY Z AND NAS to have made that track,....

OK GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY YOUR GOOOD IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

JUST ONE REASON

AND YOU BETTER BE QUICK

Exactly...and the reason why some kids was all excited about his diss (One MB, etc) is cuz they are Q haters...PERIOD.

fuck dem too...dats why no body considers duke anywhere near decent even on this site

man, dis shit fugged up
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-05, 07:20 AM   #32
Daz
So Tired Of It.

IP: B6F5 C1D5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
^^You know what...I just realized something. Not ONE single RV member from NJ respects cali. You now make 4.

Im not an RV member.

Best Topical League On The Net:
The Lyceum

$400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!!

The Prizes:

1st Place: $250 and 2 round bye next season
2nd Place: $75 and 1 round bye next season
3rd Place: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Record: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Verse: $25 and 5 votes next season

Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info!

</center>
Send a message via ICQ to Daz Send a message via AIM to Daz Send a message via MSN to Daz Send a message via Yahoo to Daz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-05, 12:25 PM   #33
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
Im not an RV member.

That's strange - your info has a "joined date" and your provile says "member" in it. smh...

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-05, 12:36 PM   #34
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

Cali is gay an fat
fuckin pedophile
sayin he gon'; own me again then wouldnt even acept the callout, fuck him

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-05, 12:41 PM   #35
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: E61B 3FB0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Generally I don't even respond to shit like this but what baffles me...is I've never spoke wit u before.....I seen ya name a few times a long time ago....I had no idea u even peeped my shit.......an outta the blue u come in here an basically call me wack......well, thats life man...everyone's not gonna like your music.....I respect your OPINION......as far as providing proof.....why?....who are u?.....why do I need to prove myself to you?......I wasn't even talking to you......I have 6 shows booked this week....thats my reality not yours....so if u don't believe me...cool<----does that change wheter or not I do my shows....NO.....if u don't like my tracks....don't listen...no skin off my back...if u think I'm full of shit....hey is your mind....u have a right to believe whatever u want....once again no skin off my back....I am comfortable with the fact that everybody will not be feeling my music....so its cool.....have a nice life..........1

Nah son i said you got potential and your shit is ok. but it isnt my style. You could make it.... But you always on here bragging and shit.... Just like you toured with terror squad right,.....

If your doing shows then thats cool and dog trust me you know me... We spoke quite a few times a while back and you said i sucked in a battle against one of your friends or peeps your cool with....

No hate brah but if you aint got no pictures and shit for me to peep thats all im sayin

Keep doing what your doing and i ment no disrespect or anything like that
Old 03-15-05, 12:59 PM   #36
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
Nah son i said you got potential and your shit is ok. but it isnt my style. You could make it.... But you always on here bragging and shit.... Just like you toured with terror squad right,.....

If your doing shows then thats cool and dog trust me you know me... We spoke quite a few times a while back and you said i sucked in a battle against one of your friends or peeps your cool with....

No hate brah but if you aint got no pictures and shit for me to peep thats all im sayin

Keep doing what your doing and i ment no disrespect or anything like that

Well dats cool, its cool either way but props on da respect...if I did say u sucked....I honestly don't even remember......u musta been under another name...if not, hey I jus don't remember man...but when do u see me bragging in LL?......never even post in LL, once in a while I do like now.....an I only said that to Q becuz as usual he can't stop saying my name & he's inflated off RV, I was jus using myself as an example of where real hip hop begins......an if u really did speak wit me, you would have known that I never toured wit terror squad....that was a rumor started by someone else on RV long time ago...I never said I was touring wit terror squad.....I toured wit my crew of underground emcees.....If I was wit Terror Squad, RV would be a after-thought right now.....but no hate...misunderstandings happen....its all good......stay up.......1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-05, 01:02 PM   #37
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

IP: 1230 1904

^^^^^Go butt fuck Dooms some more...and help him with personals...

Oh, but wait, 1/2 his shit was played and the otha 1/2 was biten...which means both of u are fuckin useless

FUCK TRIPLE and Fuck a doomsday
Old 03-15-05, 01:04 PM   #38
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
^^^^^Go butt fuck Dooms some more...and help him with personals...

Oh, but wait, 1/2 his shit was played and the otha 1/2 was biten...which means both of u are fuckin useless

FUCK TRIPLE and Fuck a doomsday

You look so damn desperate right now...

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-05, 01:06 PM   #39
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Fuck A Triple...fuck A Doomsday
Old 03-15-05, 01:15 PM   #40
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^Funny thing is..I'm sure you would, faggot!!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-15-05, 01:41 PM   #41
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

I can script the next three stages of this lil beef thats going

Stage 1: Triple_N is at home laughing that after a year Tha Q is still obsessed wit him & that he can still bitch him without even posting.......Tha Q responds...Triple_N's wack & sounds like Xzibit...(Despite in the last 2 weeks having a song praising me saying I'm sick to then indirectly mimicing me on his battle track & unnecesarily putting my name in a beef that has nothing to do with me) an then says Triple_N is nobody to me......Triple_N laughs at his pathetic existence as Tha Q continues to drop textual insults under the assumption(like him) Trip gets emotional over the interent.

Stage 2:.....Tha Q to everyone's surprise...lmao....makes a diss track to doomsday & Triple_N.....which has a moderately comical...drawn out intro, weak delivery, pointless rhyme scheme changes an multies at their most simplistic....to cover up the fact that its mindless dribble devoid of any type of lyrical abilities, entertainment value, or even a good beat.

Stage 3:.....Tha Q posts in LL about how he owned Doomsday & Triple_N with his diss track an hides behind the excuse "I have better shit to do then battle" (even though there isn't a 30 minute period on RV, where there isn't a NEW POST BY THA Q) because he knows that he lacks the talent to lyrical own anyone in a battle....he might out-multie his opponent....he might out-rhyme scheme complexity his opponent....but he could never out-wit his opponent.....becuz he knows not one of his tracks has ever seen a decent punchline, memorable metas, or even quoteable wordplay.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is

Last edited by Triple_N : 03-15-05 at 01:45 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-05, 02:10 PM   #42
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^preach!! lol. That's real talk.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-15-05, 02:41 PM   #43
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

<----- Still amazed that after a year, Triple N still claims to be str8.

Kid, you're fake, always have been, always will be.

Oh, and you can quit wit da "Q is obsessed wit me" bull shit...when u come to me on AIM cryin about how ur not such an "asshole"

like I said many times before, FUCK A TRIPLE N

**And I didn't take my diss to Dooms serious cuz he's not competition to me...I just didn't want to no show...yawns

Triple...at best, ur Mediocre...Oh, and DON'T u get boo'ed in person? keep reppin dat "real shit"

fuck outta here
nuff said

Old 03-15-05, 02:49 PM   #44
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
I can script the next three stages of this lil beef thats going

Stage 1: Triple_N is at home laughing that after a year Tha Q is still obsessed wit him & that he can still bitch him without even posting.......Tha Q responds...Triple_N's wack & sounds like Xzibit...(Despite in the last 2 weeks having a song praising me saying I'm sick to then indirectly mimicing me on his battle track & unnecesarily putting my name in a beef that has nothing to do with me) an then says Triple_N is nobody to me......Triple_N laughs at his pathetic existence as Tha Q continues to drop textual insults under the assumption(like him) Trip gets emotional over the interent.

Stage 2:.....Tha Q to everyone's surprise...lmao....makes a diss track to doomsday & Triple_N.....which has a moderately comical...drawn out intro, weak delivery, pointless rhyme scheme changes an multies at their most simplistic....to cover up the fact that its mindless dribble devoid of any type of lyrical abilities, entertainment value, or even a good beat.

Stage 3:.....Tha Q posts in LL about how he owned Doomsday & Triple_N with his diss track an hides behind the excuse "I have better shit to do then battle" (even though there isn't a 30 minute period on RV, where there isn't a NEW POST BY THA Q) because he knows that he lacks the talent to lyrical own anyone in a battle....he might out-multie his opponent....he might out-rhyme scheme complexity his opponent....but he could never out-wit his opponent.....becuz he knows not one of his tracks has ever seen a decent punchline, memorable metas, or even quoteable wordplay.

^^Yea, and I can tell by this post that you "don't care"

LMAO

Old 03-15-05, 02:50 PM   #45
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
**And I didn't take my diss to Dooms serious cuz he's not competition to me...I just didn't want to no show...yawns

You must use some hard drugs. Not one single person thought you had a hotter track. Including yourself. You quit before th evotes even came in...smh...

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.