RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-05, 12:48 PM   #1
lil critter
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
50 Cent, The Game, Jadakiss, & Fat Joe invited to rumble at Fight Klub

IP: FDF3 458E

Monday Night Fight Klub announced that it will host the 'Battle of Four' if 50 Cent, Jadakiss, The Game and Fat Joe agree to participate.

Fight Klub, the underground emcee battle, proposes to amicably end the present beef by organizing a battle between the aforementioned feuding rappers. Borrowing a boxing match formula, the contestants would lyrically spar in front of a crowd for a grand prize of $1 million dollars. 50, Jada, Game and Joe have yet to agree to the battle.

Monday Night Fight Klub often provides a stage for upstart artists to gain exposure. Jin previously won a $50,000 battle at Fight Klub while Remy Ma's buzz grew bigger when she defeated Lady Luck twice at the event and won a $20,000.

www.eminemlounge.com

ok im guessin that this wont go through but i do have one question about alla this. if game and 50 made up then y would game even be involved? and what the hell ever happened to the beef with ja? he started the beef wit jada and joe cuz they were on the ja record. so where the fuck is ja in this whole thing? has he even been heard of since this whole beef started up?
Send a message via MSN to lil critter   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 12:44 AM   #3
Julius Revees
New to RV

From: WTF....U Bitches Don't Need To Know A Damn Thing..But I Fucked Ur Mama..Thats All U Need To Know...Do I Ask U Where U Live...Well Don't Fuckin Ask Me Where I Live...As A Matter It's For Me To Know, & For U To Fuckin Find Out!!!!
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 24C2 0510

Huh...................

RaP-VerSe Led-GeNd

<Marquee>...I'm So FucKin SiCk I'm CaTchin A FeVer...</Marquee>

Julius Revees
Send a message via ICQ to Julius Revees Send a message via AIM to Julius Revees Send a message via Yahoo to Julius Revees   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 04:33 AM   #4
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP: DEEC 8168

is it official?
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso   Reply With Quote