RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-05, 08:20 PM   #16
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

Your shit wasn't closed because of links, how am I singling you out? -- if they were upping their thread constantly reposting the same post that was just deleted after being PMed and warned.. I'd lock their shit to... It's obvious your mad, I know you hate me.... get over it, Your a fucking child and act like one, thats why ur shit gets locked.
Old 03-16-05, 08:22 PM   #17
Clear Emotions
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6680 E402

confused................
Old 03-16-05, 08:22 PM   #18
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cent_MurderInc
beef thread basically....

well Nos can close it now.... i dun care or send it to Anything Goes... and Seven, get a job? LMAO ur a mod, and u call that a job, turn off the fuckin computer.. dun just be invisible to make people think u not online the whole 24 hours. wtf? i leave my shit on invisible cuz i got muthafukkas stalkin and shit like dumb asses, but u just dun wanna be seen as an all nighter...... that's when u should notice u should get a job.. i have one, and it's OFFLINE lol..
Old 03-16-05, 08:26 PM   #19
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 6680 E402

hmm.. nah i know my comments were being deleted.... I just iono.. w/e... don't make me apart of this

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-05, 08:28 PM   #20
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
Your shit wasn't closed because of links, how am I singling you out? -- if they were upping their thread constantly reposting the same post that was just deleted after being PMed and warned.. I'd lock their shit to... It's obvious your mad, I know you hate me.... get over it, Your a fucking child and act like one, thats why ur shit gets locked.

u sound so stupid.. my last shit was closed because of links, this time i "upped" it, dun play dumb.. or dun be dumb whichever the case is at the moment.. u call that pm a warning? LMAO wow u the Song Forum police now, i mean seriously, what the hell..... and yea u are being a bit jumpy when it comes to me, and yea i do NOT like u, but i have no control over that Song Forum and even if i did.. i would NOT be on there waiting for u to post sum shit, just so i can say u a minute too late for this, too less links for that.. wtf? that's what i call childish.. u tryna hop on sum petty shit--- lil' kids try to pick shit to fight over, and u dun that plenty of times.. dun start. Shut Up.. This ain't no 21 or older site.. and who u callin a child, u "work" around them in these forums, sooooo wait "there's no discussion".. i dun care how you talk to everybody else on here, you ain't bout to get away wit talkin down on me, u can case every other muthafukka i'm worried about minez..
Old 03-16-05, 08:31 PM   #21
Know-Gimix

know you take it personally, By deleting posts from constant ups, it 1- keeps the threads clean and 2- Encourages people to leave feedback to get feedback rather than coming in and upping their shit the same day its posted... Your shit got closed because you wanted to play games with me, which you conciously leave out of your story. Drop it, get over it and next time don't give me a reason and i wont. simple.
Old 03-16-05, 08:33 PM   #22
veyetal
original.

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 9E2F CDE8

wow, theres enough beef in here to feed all of india...
Send a message via AIM to veyetal   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-05, 08:43 PM   #23
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
know you take it personally, By deleting posts from constant ups, it 1- keeps the threads clean and 2- Encourages people to leave feedback to get feedback rather than coming in and upping their shit the same day its posted... Your shit got closed because you wanted to play games with me, which you conciously leave out of your story. Drop it, get over it and next time don't give me a reason and i wont. simple.

next time, do ur job and don't wait til i post for u to "figure" out what the fuck is wrong wit yo ass as a mod......... fuck ya lil' Songs Forum, i'm tired of your stupid bullshit, on kiddie games and shit.. i'mma close ur thread, just so u can make another one, lemme go down the checklist for both sets of rules to make sho Fiya missed the smallest thing so i can delete her shit.. so fuck u and that songs forum..

and WHY IN THE FUCK are u talkin bout constant ups..? Those links i posted had CONSTANT ups.... (go clean them up) but u make excuses and shit, not everybody need to abide by the rules, basically..

I said i'mma keep postin what i had, cuz i upped that shit and u gonna delete it, wow.. make up sum mo' bullshit.. i wasn't on games but u steady tryna test me, threaten me as a mod.. woo u gonna jump thru the screen and do sum shit, no.. i asked what the fuck is ur problem and u dunno yet so there's nothing else for u to say to me, basically.. so go on.
Old 03-16-05, 09:00 PM   #24
Know-Gimix

see what im saying... im not insulting you right now... evaluate yourself. deleting the same post 5 times in 5 minutes is constant. Your not the only person who has had posts deleted today, but your the only one who chose to test me. LOCKED. and thats it, no need for this thread, no need for silly arguments.

Period, and Nuff Said and everyother played out statement to end silliness. drop it.
Old 03-16-05, 09:06 PM   #25
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

did i say today? no i didn't.. like i said if u gonna make rules, Seven. They APPLY to EVERYONE, nobody gets no special privileges, that's bullshit.. in every aspect..

u tryna make it seem like it's all me.... so i'm the kid and u steady press buttons on MY remote control and mad cuz u tuning into the wrong muthafukkin channel? now i'm the kid cuz i respond to ur crap, and i dun back down? mayne get yo bullshit outta here...

APPLY rules to everybody get off that dumb shit, pm me if u got links.. does the rules say pm u wit links? no they dun.. they say post 2 links.. i dun care bout what u sayin, cuz u not addin up.. back to square one, if u can't answer the question, then shut up talkin to me..
Old 03-16-05, 09:11 PM   #26
Know-Gimix

If your too ignorant to see why their threads are open, and yours isn't right now, then I shouldn't even be wasting my time talking about this anymore. Im not friends with Senser or Doomsday, we dont talk, we dont socialize, but they get the point, I have PM'ed both of them about the rules and posting links, did it ever occur to you that I had closed their threads before hand? I can get you links to multiple songs of senser's ive close until I got links... I might not catch everything everyone does, but I do way more than enough to show that Im not biased, if I am thats for strobe to research and deal with, but your creating threads and telling half the story, not me.
Old 03-16-05, 09:13 PM   #27
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: EECE A8A9

~comes in and looks around~

*blinks twice*

~leaves the room~

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-05, 09:16 PM   #28
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
If your too ignorant to see why their threads are open, and yours isn't right now, then I shouldn't even be wasting my time talking about this anymore. Im not friends with Senser or Doomsday, we dont talk, we dont socialize, but they get the point, I have PM'ed both of them about the rules and posting links, did it ever occur to you that I had closed their threads before hand? I can get you links to multiple songs of senser's ive close until I got links... I might not catch everything everyone does, but I do way more than enough to show that Im not biased, if I am thats for strobe to research and deal with, but your creating threads and telling half the story, not me.

u seen what i said the first time...... i ain't postin it again.
Old 03-17-05, 12:20 PM   #29
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: C4F7 B168

im gonna be real, 7/3 this does sound like you are adhering to the rules, but singling out fiya cuz you got beef. don't misuse your mod powers, makes you look bad. i can tell you right now when you say so and so pm'ed me and i told them to leave links, well nobody else knows that so it does seem unfair. no beef just an outside opinion...

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
Old 03-17-05, 12:26 PM   #30
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0420 E190

Can we all just get along..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."