RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-05, 02:00 AM   #61
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

Text Record: 57-24
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora
white kids can be gangsta if they want to, it's just a matter of whether they get jumped or not...

^^^see its dudes like him...dat be gettin punched in they mouth
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-05, 02:03 AM   #62
Pion
Flyweight

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 9834 0763

^^^and it's dudes like him, that is american's nightmare...
Old 04-05-05, 02:22 AM   #63
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: AA0F A73E

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
no i didn't dogg stop watchin dis post so much u in here 2 much...but some of da white dudes on dis site do be tryin playin da way we talk n all dat...i aint no racist im cool with a couple white dudes in da hood..but on d anet its totally different and it aint no gangsta rap...we talk about whut we see and been thru

It's 2:30, what am I spose to do? Also, you are taking what I said wrong. I was just pointing out that from what you said you contradicted yourself. Now that you have explained it more it makes sense. Ya, I can't say I'm "gangsta" cuz I haven't suffered that much. Worse thing that has happened to me is my dad moved out in January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-05-05, 02:23 AM   #64
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: B422 CA9F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Im Sicc Of All These White Kats Comin At Mih Necc All Critnazy When They Don't Understand Rap Rap Isn't Havin A Bunch Of Words That Rhyme Is What You Live...& Majority Of Yall Don't Lilve Shit That Yall Talk About In Ya Lyrics I Rap About What I Do & Lived Yall Niggas Rap About A BunchOf Shit Yall Aint Do Commercialize Rappers....

Cali Can't Rap For Shit He Can't Flow To A Beat But Niggas Like Him Because He White

20 Grand Raps About Shit He Never Dead & Picture Himself As A Gangsta Rapper

Fuccin The Queer Raps About Shit That He Never Does Gay Shit Basically

All These Pussies Don't Understand Rap Wea I Come From Rap Is Rap Is What You Do/Did To Survive And All The Real Shit That Happen

I Wass Listen To A 20 Grand Tracc And Money Said Clear Ya Throat So You Can Swallow Mih Kids Nigga Stfu With That Shit Cus You Won't Tell A Bitch That On Some Real Shit You Prolli Made 90% Of Ya Traccs About Some Shit You Never Did

On Some Real Shit These White Cats On Rv Can't Rap They Won't & Yall Can Take It As A Racist Thread If You Want They Succ To Me.............

Hell no fuck you.
See now your putting all white people into a steriotype and you only mentioned 2 white people in your argument, the third (Tha Q) is black. You want some fucking steriotypes asshole? Go back to your 'hood', sip on some 40's and find some dirty hoes with fat asses..

You pulled up 20 grand on a blow job line you fucking knob jocky.. So are you trynna say that white people dont get blow jobs now? All I'm seeing is some ignorant little dip shit trying to put steriotypes on an entire race for what some people do..

Hey guess what though, theres fucking extremily wack as shit black rappers too who dont know shit about the culture.. Look at chingy, ja rule, lil jon etc etc etc etc etc.. Fucking ignorant bitch..

Close ya mouth and fall back..
Old 04-05-05, 02:30 AM   #65
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

Text Record: 57-24
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Dayz
It's 2:30, what am I spose to do? Also, you are taking what I said wrong. I was just pointing out that from what you said you contradicted yourself. Now that you have explained it more it makes sense. Ya, I can't say I'm "gangsta" cuz I haven't suffered that much. Worse thing that has happened to me is my dad moved out in January.

yeah u cant...ur just frontin if u did...but bein a gangsta is not somthin u wanna really scream out nahmean im from da hood really...done been locked up n all fightn n shit i dont call myself a gangsta i just hold my own
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-05, 02:33 AM   #66
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: AA0F A73E

Like I said, I don't front, I don't say, " I've GOT WEED WHO WANTS SOME?!!!", I'm just a normal guy who likes rap and wants to succeed in doing what he loves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-05-05, 02:35 AM   #67
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
Im Sicc Of All These White Kats Comin At Mih Necc All Critnazy When They Don't Understand Rap Rap Isn't Havin A Bunch Of Words That Rhyme Is What You Live...& Majority Of Yall Don't Lilve Shit That Yall Talk About In Ya Lyrics I Rap About What I Do & Lived Yall Niggas Rap About A BunchOf Shit Yall Aint Do Commercialize Rappers....

Cali Can't Rap For Shit He Can't Flow To A Beat But Niggas Like Him Because He White

All These Pussies Don't Understand Rap Wea I Come From Rap Is Rap Is What You Do/Did To Survive And All The Real Shit That Happen

I Wass Listen To A 20 Grand Tracc And Money Said Clear Ya Throat So You Can Swallow Mih Kids Nigga Stfu With That Shit Cus You Won't Tell A Bitch That On Some Real Shit You Prolli Made 90% Of Ya Traccs About Some Shit You Never Did

On Some Real Shit These White Cats On Rv Can't Rap They Won't & Yall Can Take It As A Racist Thread If You Want They Succ To Me.............

I can not belive this kid.

who do you think your kidding with this thread?

This is typical ignorant racial descrimination. I am white, do i try act thug on the net? alot of other white rappers here dont give two shit bout being hard.

You say alot of white rappers dont live the life we talk about, who the fuck are you to even state that? have you personally interviewed every whtie person on this site and found out were they are living,how they grew up and what sort of econimy they are raised in.

again I repeat.

This is typical ignorant racial descrimintaion at its purest for.

~F-D~
Old 04-05-05, 03:52 AM   #68
Pion
Flyweight

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 853E 9028

there are dope white rappers out there, ko just racist...
Old 04-05-05, 04:20 AM   #69
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 5510 817C

man lmfao when you turn on your 50 cent cd an think "tha hood" is full of gangsters ROFL@ people beliven that shit..half tha ish they say doesnt go down like that...an as far as a white kid talkin about guns an shit he can thats his choice..but never say white people cant be gangsta..i mean john gotti?...al capone?...all tha mafia peoples but yea not many dudes here actually livin tha shit they say...witch is cool because alot of people rap about shit they never did but its w/e...

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-05, 04:34 AM   #70
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Quote:

Shut the fuck up.

You dont even know what hip hop is... there are a billion whites that are more hip hop than you youve probly never even heard of... Mr Wiggles, Kujo, Crazy Legs, eminem believe it or not is hip hop... Although he does do some stuff just for money, but a cat gotta get paid.. Howbout all the korean bboys? Howbout all the legendary white artists? Howbout DJ Q-bert... You prolly never heard of him but he won DMC a couple of times.

Howbout scribe? Howbout copywrite? Howbout all the white underground emcees (and black for that matter) that your 50-cent-dick-sucking, chingy-listning-to ass never heard of...
Old 04-05-05, 04:37 AM   #71
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 7F23 8EDF

yo omb... werrrrrrrrrrrd
Old 04-05-05, 04:41 AM   #72
SCI CON
New to RV

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0E05 2F2E

um how about OMB how about Decree how about phat mic, them niggas is dope and know alot about hip hop and they dope
so STFU hoe ass nigga bitch cum fiesta face

FREE AGENT
Tstorm 1-0
Old 04-05-05, 05:49 AM   #73
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 8BCB 224D

This is an extremly racist thread, you are jumping to conclusions based on seperate cases. Everyone has the right to express themselves and if that's throughout rapping, then that's their choice. Who are you to judge them on what they rap about and how do you know with 100% certainty that it's all fake? And even if it's not always the truth they're rapping about, let them do their thing. If you dislike it,that's your opinion but don't go jumping to conclusions like saying white people don't understand hip hop because that is quite ignorant.

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-05, 06:03 AM   #74
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 7F23 8EDF

werddd DQ, Werddddddd
Old 04-05-05, 06:06 AM   #75
Rub my Paynus
mc receeding hairline

IP: C1DA 4DBB

what's hip-hop?