RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-05, 05:34 PM   #16
Armada Da 187
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 2-3
IP: 1F84 1588

ohhhhhhhhh Word jus pimpsmacked red bull LMFAO MOTOR SKILLS THAS FUCKIN GREAT
Obsessed wit each other LMFAO ahhhhhhhhhh god phewwwww thx word for the laughs homie HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7 words WORD MAN JUS TORE RED BULL apart!!!!
Old 04-10-05, 05:42 PM   #17
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 15FF 99A4

Got Damn

Do All White Rappers Like Eminem

Is Dat Why They Rap

Cuz They C 1 Good White Rapper So Think Iz Great Or Sumtin

Yall Canot Rap
Old 04-10-05, 05:46 PM   #18
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 22C6 2F1A

benzino sux...just like wordman...benzino+wordman=trash flavored trash
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 06:11 PM   #19
Young-Prophecy
I'm BAAACK!!!

Text Record: 0-3
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-CELL
benzino can be alright sometimes but hes not as good as eminem as ^some^ people think have u heard nail in the coffin...the sauce...halies revenge...bump heads...

Dawg Benzino ripped Eminem wit one song......listen to "Built For This" by Benzino he fuckin ripped Em.......One

Reppin one of tha best graphic heads in RV......Lyricalflowz
Old 04-10-05, 06:59 PM   #20
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 8430 B90D

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-CELL
Ray Benzino, the Chief Brand Executive and Co-owner of The Source magazine, has resigned from his position at the company today (April 8).

"If me leaving the source is gonna help the magazine then I'll do it," the rapper told AllHipHop.com."The Source is an institution and is part of history; I want my kids and grandkids to enjoy the No. 1 Hip-Hop magazine for all time."

“I want to step down from the magazine and sell my stock effective immediately,” the rapper continued in a statement.

The rapper explained that there were a number of reasons for his departure, including his beef with Eminem, politics and other nearby business partnerships.

“This is a big step for me. I’ve been consumed too much with the whole conflict thing… the Eminem suit and I am sick of it. I don’t want to take away from what The Source has built up, but I got issues with The Source and magazines like that. Everyone is too politically correct. They’re not thinking about the little guy who can’t afford to pay for high priced ads. It’s like a monopoly,” he continued.

He also took issue with mogul Earl Graves and his Black Enterprise publication, which partnered with The Source when it sought to strengthen its financial status.

“Our other partner, Black Enterprises, is another reason why I’ve decided to leave. I don’t like how they perceive me. There are too many things that I don’t agree with, so I am moving on.”

Finally, Zino stated that he expects to start a new publication – a direct competitor of The Source – that will be free of his previous constraints.

“I plan on creating another magazine that has my voice which represents the little guy. It’s because of the manipulation of SoundScan and radio that Hip-hop is losing its edge,” he lamented. “I want to come out with a magazine that will reflect that. I want to start from the ground up and speak for the artists.”

While he's starting a mag, a rep for the rapper stateed that he has no beef with his former publication. "They're still cool," the rep told AllHipHop.com and revealed that the rapper and former partner Dave Mays would have a press

this is so fake... nuff said
Old 04-10-05, 06:59 PM   #21
Armada Da 187
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 2-3
IP: 1F84 1588

i no that song is paht as fuck ... best diss since tupacs- hit em up by far
Old 04-10-05, 08:19 PM   #22
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: DF3B D397

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armada Da 187
ohhhhhhhhh Word jus pimpsmacked red bull LMFAO MOTOR SKILLS THAS FUCKIN GREAT
Obsessed wit each other LMFAO ahhhhhhhhhh god phewwwww thx word for the laughs homie HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7 words WORD MAN JUS TORE RED BULL apart!!!!

Word... Gotta But these little Kids in there place...

[
Old 04-10-05, 08:34 PM   #23
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordman
I love how you try and develop a insult on me by compiling stupid and completely wrong facts

^ i dont really want to get into this again, but i dont know how you can say that when every insult on this site is pretty much based off false accusations.....and how are we obsessed with each other....cause we are friends and we both dissed you?....sorry if you only got your sister to hang around with and bacardi to drink away your miserable life, but be serious man, this is the god damn net, you are not owning anybody, even at audio you are not doing anything worthy of recognition, so stop the tough guy act man, its getting really pathetic

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 08:39 PM   #24
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 22C6 2F1A

wordman.... weak period
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-05, 11:32 AM   #25
lil critter
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FDF3 458E

i dont like benzino at all. and i dont know how anyone could put him in the same category as 2pac...including benzino himself. thats how he closed look into my eyes. he cracks me up. he is one of very few rappers in the industry that i will hate on.
Send a message via MSN to lil critter   Reply With Quote