RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-05, 09:27 PM   #1
Sick ILL CeLL
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"Room With A View" & "Deliverance" (drop links)

IP: A3DA 14CB

Old 04-15-05, 10:45 PM   #2
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

Listenin' to Room with a view....

Beat...vacation-ish...nice voice...nice flow, nice quality...Good track..I'm feelin this...good job, keep up the good work...return the favor...
Old 04-16-05, 02:13 AM   #3
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2B9D 28F8

always loved that deliverence beat, you like bubba?
cause yo flow sound a hella lot like suttin he'd do, not bad in my book though, im a fan of him....
pretty solid track though man, glad you kept timbo on the hook instead of attempting to do your own, cause a hook on dat track wouldnt of sounded right unless timbo was doin it...
i liked it though, goood work...

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 12:08 PM   #4
Sick ILL CeLL
Light Weight

damn im gettin slept on everywhere...up...
Old 04-17-05, 12:28 PM   #5
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: ECB3 36A0

lstn; beats nic vocals a lil low flow is good rhyme scheme is good voice is nice emotion wise nice track

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 01:28 PM   #6
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 8B82 F191

listening to deliverance......

nice quality....ive always liked this beat...and this song in general for some reason...your voice sounds good over....flow was pretty good....lyrics on first verse were ok...nothin special...lyrics on 2nd verse were better in my opinion...3rd verse....yea how your talkin to yourslef is good...i like that...its keeps the the track exciting....nice drop man....keep droppin track...i enjoyed listening to this
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 10:02 PM   #7
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

Ok room with a view....ya voice is cool....lyrics is cool but its another state of hip hop track..u using ya room as a metaphor its a nice concept but not a new one its very reminiscent of mos def, guru, talib, common, not really unique idea it jus told from your prospective...but I can def. appreciate a song about someone's appreciation for music..u talked about your life an surrounding an dats cool..chorus was mixed nicely not really unique once again very common sounding hook for this type of track...nice beat tho....it fit the topic nicely...it was a good track jus a common track for underground cats nowadays everyones trying to save hip hop..so "my love for music" plots are becoming tiresome....it woulda been better if ya metas were more indepth or if u had jus had more....rhymes where pretty simple...rhyme scheme was same thruoghout track...delivery was nice tho<--what made this somewhat interesting to listen too..ya delivery carried u.

Deliverence..yeah I always liked this beat...nice touch keeping timbaland on the hook....this plot is similar to "room with a view"....again the "rap is wack nowadays & I'm here to save it" theme.....an u didn't even spit it uniquely u spitting like everyone else that tries to do this topic...oh on second verse u change up an talk about ya gril good but expected again....an third verse u talked about ya people but all the verses sounded the same to me...your rhyme scheme in all ya verses was the same...u stick with the same 1 syllable simple vocab spits.....I was waiting for the rhyme scheme to change but u stayed the same for three verses...it got repetitive...but this hook is ill an the highlight of the track....lyrically this disappointing...first verse u ain't really say nothing....second verse u talked about ya situation for ya gurl in beginning then vered off then came back jus to fit the ending wher eu deliverce in there..really ain't say nothing...third verse was a common hater verse again not saying much....u got good quality made...jus your lyrics lack anytype of density....you got the simple style not really my steez but keep doing u...hope my feed helped..no hate jus realness......1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 10:11 PM   #8
Sick ILL CeLL
Light Weight

word, i appreciate the honest criticism...just makes me better in the future...
Old 04-19-05, 12:39 AM   #9
Sick ILL CeLL
Light Weight

^^up up and away
Old 04-19-05, 04:57 AM   #10
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 070D 64A6

room with a viewNice beat, I been feelin this for a while. lol @ topic, I love it. You got mad comfortable flow yo. This is flowed nicely fa real. Lyrics are cool - mos def feelin this. Hook is nice too man, good looks. I ain't heard you drop yet, and am mos def impressed. Yep, 2nd verse - ill. I'ma download this fa real. You making me want to do a remix of this. Holla at me man, fa real. lol.

DeliveranceNice flow on this too. I'm still wildin on 'room with a view' though. haha. Flow does kinda sound like Bubba, but thats just cause you on his beat, and flow at the same pace. 1st verse was so-so, 2nd verse - 10 times better, some heartfelt story tellin on there that I'm feelin. 3rd verse - not bad, good idea with it, but 2nd verse shines hard on this track. Keep droppin yo

ReminisinThis wasn't posted here, but I'ma review it cause I'm feelin ya flow, and i aint heard you yet. Dope beat - Alchemist is the shit. Nice 1st verse, feelin ya topics and flow on this. 2nd cat - hmmm, not bad - I never heard hosea before, all I know is he is a retard poster on RB. His flow is aight though, fits this song nicely. You two compliment each other nicely. Nice track yo. 1

Upgrade ya mic, it ain't cost much, and you'd gain major ground form where you at. You got mad nice flow, and I'm feelin ya style. 1

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-05, 05:50 PM   #11
Sick ILL CeLL
Light Weight

thanx for the feed man...
Old 04-24-05, 10:52 AM   #12
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 25E7 C02E

Room With A View: listening right now and I must say I'm quite impressed since I didn't hear anything from you yet. The concept is nice, even though it has been done before, I like how you worked it out. Lyrics were good, kept me interested and I'm definitely feeling the hook because it got stuck in my mind right away. You had your flow on lock and your deliverance was real good in my opinion, very nice quality as well. Nice track man!

I'ma edit this with feed on the Deliverance track as well...

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-05, 06:25 PM   #13
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 5225 86A0

i liked the deliverence one it was coo quality was coo lyrics was str8 nice drop stay up yo