RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-05, 01:15 AM   #76
dimetapp
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2F42 C965

lol what’s a Canada...?

I hope your jokin' cuz if not your one dumb-shit
Canada is the country that fucked your asses up so bad back in 1812!!! you haven’t fucked wit us since BITCH... well and the world would jump in if you did....

Canada is the prime!!! got the best of everything actors, actresses, music artists and everything man, gimme a category I will give u a name.

but what the Canadians are known best for is makin’ yall Americans pay the fuck up.
you believe your own bullshit so much you would buy it twice then watch it again.
Canada gave birth to originality and everything from the real James Bond to Superman and the telephone you talk to ya bitch on… shit you use everyday.
Renege that stupid comment you fuckin’ tart, you aint want me to get on political views and innocent pupils deaths…

go super size yourself

And how can Canada and u.s have a (coast war) for real… that doesn’t make sense…coast? Shore, shoreline, coastline, beach, seashore and seaboard. I don’t think coast would be the best term for it…
Old 04-29-05, 01:38 AM   #77
dimetapp
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2F42 C965

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
ducking what? i dont battle on here white boy sorry but keep tryin to fake black maybe one day ull b accepted by real black ppl instead of the fake canadian wanabes on this site. OH YEAH AND IF YOUS THINK CANADA IS SO GREAT AT RAP AND HIPHOP HOW COME U FAGS R THE ONLY ONES I EVER HEARD OF AND THATS ONLY CAUSE UR FROM A WESBITE..............
oh i forgot, no talent

you a fraught bs man, fake Canadian wanabes on this site???? lol is this Blackman forgettin’ that Canada gave black slaves FREREDOM!!!? I only see shit talkers pull race cards for real!! Cus all people I know always down wit it CUZ it’s about the culture and that someone with a different background can feel it… and feels it so much they wanna say how they feel 2.
that’s what shits about… common u wanan pull race cards you think you add up to real gangsters? Lmfao u think al Capone would have put u in his crew… you think “real” mobsters would even listen to your busted shit.

Common man well all know African American culture did not have anything 2 do with the birth of gangster’s so don’t start now… plus where you think you get them guns from lol… the white kids… don’t make me school you on race or anything like that….man it’s a touchy subject but I wont sit back while u run your fuckin mouth!! Pumpin shit like u know what’s up… the real psychos are WHITE nuff said
I will give any Canadian white kid props for tryin… then 10 black dudes runnin they fuckin mouth like they got sumthin to prove on a fuckin msg board… why don’t you battle here if u that good.. it should be easy then huh ?

oh i forgot, no talent[/QUOTE]

lol this f&uckin geek must b drunk... u wanan talk record sales and Canadians
hey keep in mind we don’t even have a third of the incest population you have but we still always land on top…

gimme a break Canada sparks everything even your own American acts... forget it I’m done with u ya wanna talk shit then at least come with fact you fake ...
Old 04-29-05, 02:41 AM   #78
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: 79B1 EDD4

go super size yourself

Quote:
And how can Canada and u.s have a (coast war) for real… that doesn’t make sense…coast? Shore, shoreline, coastline, beach, seashore and seaboard. I don’t think coast would be the best term for it…

lmfao, werd........n i super sized it for'em
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!
Old 04-29-05, 03:18 AM   #79
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimetapp
you a fraught bs man, fake Canadian wanabes on this site???? lol is this Blackman forgettin’ that Canada gave black slaves FREREDOM!!!? I only see shit talkers pull race cards for real!! Cus all people I know always down wit it CUZ it’s about the culture and that someone with a different background can feel it… and feels it so much they wanna say how they feel 2.
that’s what shits about… common u wanan pull race cards you think you add up to real gangsters? Lmfao u think al Capone would have put u in his crew… you think “real” mobsters would even listen to your busted shit.

Common man well all know African American culture did not have anything 2 do with the birth of gangster’s so don’t start now… plus where you think you get them guns from lol… the white kids… don’t make me school you on race or anything like that….man it’s a touchy subject but I wont sit back while u run your fuckin mouth!! Pumpin shit like u know what’s up… the real psychos are WHITE nuff said
I will give any Canadian white kid props for tryin… then 10 black dudes runnin they fuckin mouth like they got sumthin to prove on a fuckin msg board… why don’t you battle here if u that good.. it should be easy then huh ?

oh i forgot, no talent

lol this f&uckin geek must b drunk... u wanan talk record sales and Canadians
hey keep in mind we don’t even have a third of the incest population you have but we still always land on top…

gimme a break Canada sparks everything even your own American acts... forget it I’m done with u ya wanna talk shit then at least come with fact you fake ...

werd, but don's italian, not black, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-29-05, 11:06 AM   #80
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

IP: 50E1 F494

Don = Faggot.

^ Amen..
Old 04-29-05, 07:29 PM   #81
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

look u canadian bitches, first off an italian invented the telephone, second canada would get their ass kicked by the US so bad becuase they have no power. england, italy and australia would all choose us over canada because we actually do something and stand for somethin. canada is just a fakeass american wanabe country with a buncha white kids who try to rap but will never make it cause theyre stuck on the net all day,and there r no blacks. they take everything ameirca does and try to say they did it but what they never realize is they can never ever be as big as us NYC is like what rome was back during the roman empire its the capitol of the world and we pretty much own it so fuck the rest we dont give a shit wat u think

OH YEAH WHO WON WAR OF 1812? nobody buddy it was a peace treaty but remember u were figthing a country that was barely even able to call itself a country at the time so get off it it was 200 years ago. today wed own u like the bitches u r
Old 04-29-05, 07:47 PM   #82
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

^ wtf, when did anyone in canada say they wanted to be the united states......we are not wannabes, im sure everyone in canada is happy being canadian....and what do you stand for that separates you so much more than everyone else in the world? war? conflict? struggle? power? hmmm, im sure there are plenty of canadians who could own you in rap, and when was the last time you were up here? there is plenty racial-diversity up here you idiot....and alexander grahm bell invented the telephone, along with many other things, oh yeah, wait a second, he was canadian too, you dumbass......yes, canada will never be as big as the states, why? because you have more landmass.....your country isn't that great, there is probly more conflict there than there is positives, so shut up, you are coming with the whackest arguments, half of the shit you make up....

oh yeah, "we dont give a shit wat u think", if you think that, why do you keep posting back? you are just proving to be more arrogant/ignorant, i didn't think it was possible......seriously man, you suck, of course the US could own canada, but you, you would own nobody

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-05, 07:55 PM   #83
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

don, u r tha most retardedest mafucka that eva posted here. all white people??? no black people??? wtf, its funny how u say this wild homo bullshit wen uve neva even bin here. just were i live theres alot of non white people, i got black frends, asian frends, middle eastern frends, hispanic frends, and im mixed hispanic/white u dumb mafucka. don haz sand in hiz vagina, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-29-05, 08:52 PM   #84
DON
Middle Weight

alexander graham bell didnt invent the telephone it was an italian look it up dumbass. and america is so fuckin great canada is just our shadow so why dont all u northern frostbit dicks get off mine. yeah canadians may b able to beat me at rap but i dont even rap haha ur a dumbass, but even if they can beat me they couldnt even compare to the artists in america like i said canada is just our shadow and our bitches
Old 04-29-05, 09:08 PM   #85
Germ
in your system

^ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, stop being an idiot..it was bell who invented the telephone....and if canada had the population america did....meaning if we imbred in our trailer parks or created more ghettos, im pretty sure we could come out with just an equal arsenal of talent and what not.......so STFU, and you just admitted you suck at rapping....word

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-05, 09:31 PM   #86
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: BFB8 3241

Word... It was Bell who created it in 1876

[
Old 04-29-05, 11:01 PM   #87
Mix & Match
Tight.

IP: 1768 36E3

I have skills....
Send a message via MSN to Mix & Match   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-05, 11:14 PM   #88
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

yo yo yo check me out lol
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-05, 12:08 AM   #89
DON
Middle Weight

no little kid i admitted i dont rap, and get ur shit straight alexander graham bell didnt invent the telephone ur wrong, u jus dont wana face it, ur wrong about everything
Old 04-30-05, 12:11 AM   #90
Germ
in your system

man, show me some proof bell didn't invent the telephone, wow, thats basic history bud......you ever hear of the phone service company Bell? yeah, guess who its named after/ go to any search engine, type in "inventor of the telephone" guaranteed you will get bell, you piece of shit

yes, you admitted you dont rap, which translates into if you tried to rap, you would suck at it, bitch

FLY FREE