RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-05, 03:56 AM   #1
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

Text Record: 23-12
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Masks - CounTREE Jay & Triple N

IP: 3FF1 0D3E

Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 09:56 AM   #2
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: ECB3 36A0

I hit the link in ya sig...

Listening: Quality...good flow kinda weird...slow but it feels like you wanna speed up on it lol...rhyming good...flow is catchy actually...

Triple N: Hook nice...good delivery comin into the track...got some nice lyrics...i'm feelin this to be honest i don't peep you much...but you are good though...

Overall...feelin this beat real simple...but both brought it good...Shakes lookin forward to merkin you & ECKO in our award battle RTF in my sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Last edited by Mad Dog : 05-14-05 at 10:01 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 10:53 AM   #3
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

IP: 22A7 431D

Lol, it will be one hell of a battle. And i ain't at home, i'm at work and the soundcard don't play soundclicks here for some reason, they got codes on it for some reason, but ima peep it out when i get home later.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-05, 03:45 PM   #4
Wet Willy
.::Outside The Circle::.

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 963B DD50

iiiiiiiiight.... CounTree this is the first audio i have heard from u.. im not really feeling ur voice.. and u kinda have an awkward flow.. but your lyrics arent bad.. and you will elevate.. because u do have the pontential..

Triple N.. dope as usual..hook is coming pretty nice.. good quality.. your lyrics are raw as usual... and the flow is on point like i would expect..

pz..
Old 05-15-05, 03:54 PM   #5
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 0E89 9DF2

Aight, let me break this down

CJ: lyrics are very nice and unlike others, I be feeling your flow. It got a special feeling and I actually like it! You got a nice voice as well, nothing like other audio cats I heard before. Am pleasantly surprised by first audio I hear from you. Keep it up man.

Triple_N: you have your flow on lock as usual, lyrics are dope. Everyone knows your voice of course and I just love it.

I'm feeling the beat and the concept you guys are working with here, overall quality is good. I enjoy how you have two different types of flow and voice colour, it adds variety to the track which I enjoyed listening to!

Keep it up...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-05, 04:02 PM   #6
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 1E0C E839

beat's aiight...1st verse it's kewl, flow could be better but overall it's pretty good..."callin' ya woman a bitch or a whore to cover up the fact that you're insecure"...good shit, you got kewl lyrics, you'll be better once you do more though, you got a lottah potential kyd...

hook is nyce, feelin' it...

Triple's verse is nyce, liked the content a lot and flow was on point..."money over morality" and "it ain't worth the effort if we ain't gettin' something"..this shit's deep man...good shit...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-05, 07:09 PM   #7
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 0AE0 3B1A

CJ: Wow this was dope lyrics were really good, Flow was on point and it was really good.I was really feeling it .. you got a dope rappers voice, nothing like other audio cats I heard before. This was really good i was really feelin it good delivery..
and nice lyrics..

Triple_N:Damn homie this was dope you had dope flow it was on point, lryics were dope and on point. You had a nice delivery it was really on point..
I'm feeling the beat and the concept overall quality was very good. I liked the way you and cj had two different types of flow. it added difference to the track and made it good to listen to

Keep it up!

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 02:09 PM   #8
NewKid
Home Of Philly

IP: 05F3 ADB0

aight both songs was hot on da real

hilary-ya shit was fire cuz u had a nice flow good beat sum kool lyrics but yea work on sum of ya concepts cuzz sum of it i wasnt feelin

triple_n-good hook u did it was good yo ya lyrics seem good flow seemz good as well both of yall had sum kool lyrics but work on ya concept jus like i told hilary work on it 2 make ya audios seem better
Send a message via AIM to NewKid   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 02:56 PM   #9
Acid_Spitz
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B396 D2F7

C.J. - Your flow was different than usual things I hear on this, at some lines you slow it down at the end, didn't sound right. Your voice is alright, lyrics were pretty good, overall it was pretty good, you got potential though.

Triple_N - First time I heard you too, but your voice is dope as shit, that flow was sick too man, you brought it. Keep spitting!

(Return the feed when you can on my thread "I'm Emcee Remix", thanks)

Send a message via AIM to Acid_Spitz Send a message via Yahoo to Acid_Spitz   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 04:07 PM   #10
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A8DD 1517

Countree....

i like your voice....flow does seem a bit akward...but its not that bad...lyrics are good...quality is good...definitely have a lot of potential...

Triple....

flow is on point as usual...lyrics are good.....hook is pretty catchy....

not a whole lot more i can say about this track...its was definitely worth a listen...good drop
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 04:57 PM   #11
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 6139 23EA

listening:

verse 1: your quality is nice.. your voice is okay.. your lyrics is okay.. but really.. u should try to show more emotion.. because emotino is very important if u want to get people into ur music u know?? oh n also work on delivery man.. thats important as well..

chorus: very nice.. damn trip.. you always doin hot chorus's...

Verse 2: very nice as always.. very good flow.. and very good emotion.. lyrics is nice.. n quality is excellent as always.. don't know wut else to say to improve since u teachin me alot of wut i know in music lol...well from my point of view.. this ain't ur best work.. and really didn't surprise me.. im thinking u didn't try as hard?? well delivery was very good... well maybe im wrong.. n most likely i am cuz im watching Lord Of The Rings (by the way is the best movie ever!) at the same time while im listening lol.. so yeah...

overall: 7/10.. reason this was a 7 was cuz trip made such a good chorus n verse agen..
overall:

ur new to this music.. but good job since this is the first song i heard from u.. just really elevate n keep writting

www.FG-Servers.com

Last edited by C.S.D. : 05-16-05 at 05:00 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 08:33 PM   #12
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

aight..i peeped this earlier...and CJ...ya lyrics was pretty good..woulda been betta wit a moe polished flow..ckuz to me ya flow seemed real shakey...like u werent sure of yaself...so that made the presence and deilivery bad...also sounds like u readin lol...mixxin is pretty good tho..i tried to listen again..but the shit aint work...so...work on ya flow if u do that u will be pretty good...

Trip..the emotion u had on here was good..it was a nice contrast between u and CJ..he was laid back..u were kinda on a more hype flow....and a more hype delivery...ya lyrics was good nuffin new tho ...ya flow was good too...i hate leavin feed on ya tracks cku it makes me seem like a d/r...ckuz nuffin is reall worong wit ya tracks..MESS UP OR SUMTHIN!!!..lol..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-05, 01:18 AM   #13
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

IP: 3FF1 0D3E

Uppin' this shit for some more feed and shit.

-CJ-