RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-05, 08:29 PM   #16
Sonic
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3B27 2020

stilll receivin the download details..................
Old 06-05-05, 08:34 PM   #17
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

the ass bit was funny! lol yeah that was tight omb! love to see the b-boys doin their thing!

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 06-06-05, 03:07 AM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3374 00C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
the guy in the red top and black beanie needs to work on his leg freezes and his sixstep was kinda wack...but he flows dopely from his wack sixstep into some nice leg moves n crazy legesque type shits..the reason his freezes dnt last long is eitha cos hes tired/or just weak 1 of the 2 lol...ooooooohhhhhh brap brap sickness at the shit his doin 1.20-1.30 str8 killing it...:Sicl: :VOMIt: at the asscrack...and thus evidently guiy in red top is OMB, always assumed u was black, meh...ohhhhhhhhh at ur airflare i think it is..likin the way ur changin up the top-rock at around 2.05mins..nice improv bre...LMAO at "wtf at this guy bit" LMAO....k u jus twisted ur body mo fucked up than a yoga teacher..damn thats fucked up but dope...and BOOOOO at usin the helmet man...use a beanie or break mat..looks mo ghetto...DOPENESS, how long u been breakin 4?

...ACUITY RUNS TO GO AND GET HIS BODY LOCKIN N POPPIN VIDEOS AND UPLOAD EM!! ...

dopeness OMB, wudve been betta wid sum crew moves

Yeah keep in mind I didnt really warm up... Plus I aint danced in like 2 years... So basically I was just doin random crap. I lost most of my balance in everything that isnt a handstand freeze or a regular stabbed freeze...

And the toprock that you said was a good switch up, the difference was I had music then. Every other time there was no music playing and I just had to do it anyway with no beat to go to.

I didnt do any airflares so I suppose you mean flares -_- .. and they were shit... First time ive done em in ages.

Man I learnt headspins on cardboard on cement with NO hate OR beanie --___-- ... But my headspins were pretty poor with a beanie, so i tried with a helmet and they got a tiny bit faster... I didnt really try to get too much speed cos the floor was so hard and my knees wanted to live

I been breakin for like 7-8 years. Shit in the video really isnt much, just me getting back into the swing of things.

I might get a popping video later next time I see the dude with the camera.
Old 06-06-05, 10:29 AM   #19
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 4F07 CA3A

woooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddd.............u mixed the vid to the track playin cos it looke dlike u was breakin to that lol...your steps looke dlike they weer tryin 2 stay in time wid it...ye, dey mus hav been flares, i dnt break, but i pop n where i go the ppl b breakin aswell so, i pick up random move names here n there n try n use em 2 act clever when in a bboyin convo

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 06-07-05, 12:19 AM   #20
kelsick39
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3B27 2020

yea........ it took me forever to dl taht shit....... really tight except u couldnt seem to hold freeze postions very long... and on the helmet.... it seems like thats the thing u needa work on mostly