RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Higher Thinking
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-05, 05:19 PM   #91
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 8020 0E33

I aint saying shit except 4 :

- I couldnt b assed wid CALI' s hassle so i dem-modded myself...and woopy di-do CALI's great miracle wid the poetry league has occurred...deres not even any punk ass battles set up

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 06-07-05, 12:57 AM   #92
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

^battles are up fool

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 06-07-05, 03:56 AM   #93
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3374 00C5

Yo im noob at this league..

wtf do i write a poem about in my battle?

Old 06-07-05, 10:52 AM   #94
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP: 0825 899A

^your topic will be up after you both check in omb and i de modded elementality since he wants to pop shit like hes somebody when he dont do shit.acuity you shouldnt have left but whatever.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 06-07-05, 12:50 PM   #95
Elementality

IP: BC9E 8B9A

YOur a sheisty dude, and your just mad because You fuckin blow at poetry http://community.rapverse.com/showt...675#post2199675 < I called your shit as I saw it just like you did in Dqs battle you whiney piece of shit. No wonder noone respects you, you're just a worthless self-worshipping bitch trying to gain power and repect by modding. I got news for you though, noone gives a shit that you are a mod again, you had no respect then, and you have none now face your reality and quit being so ignorant.
Old 06-07-05, 07:28 PM   #96
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^you dont care but

1.you made a thread crying bout you dont want me mod

2.you have posted in bout 3 threads crying bout me being mod

3.you just posted crying again

you care and your lame im a better mod then you and a better poet you suck period

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 06-07-05, 07:41 PM   #97
Whyte Ave.
Light Weight

Text Record: 7-10
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0349 9F1D

CALI I'm 3-1 in the Poetry league
and we still need a topic

Old 06-07-05, 08:09 PM   #98
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 473F 6D42

yo wadup pplz im new here and im jus sayin wadup who do u think gots the harder topic?

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense  
Old 06-07-05, 08:12 PM   #99
Elementality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementality
YOur a sheisty dude, and your just mad because You fuckin blow at poetry http://community.rapverse.com/showt...675#post2199675 < I called your shit as I saw it just like you did in Dqs battle you whiney piece of shit. No wonder noone respects you, you're just a worthless self-worshipping bitch trying to gain power and repect by modding. I got news for you though, noone gives a shit that you are a mod again, you had no respect then, and you have none now face your reality and quit being so ignorant.

lmao, yea, thats why noone likes you, your getting complaints already i.e the one above me, and you got merked your last poetry http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193312 cried because I fed your poem , and how you lost, but you cant take critism cause your shits reminicent to any preschoolers... so just keep telling yourself what you need to....whatever you gotta do to sleep at night captain ignorance.
Old 06-07-05, 11:07 PM   #100
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^^actually your a herb who hate voted even art said my drop was dope he even freeposted in the thread and said so your just a hater thats why.since you think your so good you got art now homo next youll get me then acuity then dramaqueen and on and on and on you think you good?prove it.i predict youll be 3-9 by the time the finals come.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 06-07-05, 11:22 PM   #101
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

^ cali, you hate vote all the time

drop the "im god of poetry" facade man, its drying out

actually, you're not that great of a mod, because your self-bias....which makes alot of your judgements unfair and dishonest.

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ  
Old 06-07-05, 11:43 PM   #102
Elementality

Yea, your a fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!1a contradicting idiot at that.....I even said in my explanation that I was voting like you were in your vote agaisnt on dramas poem agaisnt her saying this shit
Quote:
these topics fucking suck what the fuck is wrong with you mods yall got me real pissed off now these are topical topics not poetic topics at all anyways.dramaqueen this was garbage imagery and emotion were lacking heavy what the fuck are you even trying its probally the wackness of the damn topic holding you back.imagery was ok then fell then came back ok not once did it get good emotion wasnt here barely some parts it shined other parts it aint exist the ending was just wack wtf.
lyriclesolja dope drop your imagery was good metas were dope emotion was there you shined on this real nice drop flowed well gave a good deep description this is how poetry is suppose to be nice nice drop real shit.Freedom Of Speech?,
or courage to be bold,
and say waht u know,
that was a deep fucking statement there i really enjoyed your drop makes me still have faith in this league
vote=lyriclesolja by all aspects
<Fucking hypocrite.

Why would I do that against someone im sticking up for you fucktard.
Old 06-08-05, 12:31 AM   #103
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^thgats honest vote its not just you suck you suck no asshole i told her why i didnt like her poem then went on to say why i didnt like show me a line she had with good imagery or emotion show me one.go ahead show one.there are none you dickriding asshole like i said youll be 3-9 by seasons end.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 06-08-05, 12:32 AM   #104
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
^ cali, you hate vote all the time

drop the "im god of poetry" facade man, its drying out

actually, you're not that great of a mod, because your self-bias....which makes alot of your judgements unfair and dishonest.

show one place where im self bias i hold myself to the same rules as everyone else on rv in the league i even dqed myself before for not dropping in time aganist dramqueen thats why i finished last season 12-1 my only lose being that no show

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 06-08-05, 12:42 AM   #105
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

these topics fucking suck what the fuck is wrong with you mods yall got me real pissed off now these are topical topics not poetic topics at all anyways.dramaqueen this was garbage imagery and emotion were lacking heavy what the fuck are you even trying its probally the wackness of the damn topic holding you back.imagery was ok then fell then came back ok not once did it get good emotion wasnt here barely some parts it shined other parts it aint exist the ending was just wack wtf.
lyriclesolja dope drop your imagery was good metas were dope emotion was there you shined on this real nice drop flowed well gave a good deep description this is how poetry is suppose to be nice nice drop real shit.Freedom Of Speech?,
or courage to be bold,
and say waht u know,
that was a deep fucking statement there i really enjoyed your drop makes me still have faith in this league
vote=lyriclesolja by all aspects

^ that was pretty ridiculous....and you had elementality removed as a mod, because you have beef with him, lol....wow, one time you dq'd yourself, but you talk like you invented poetry, and your explanations are unexplained and ridiculous...like that battle with dq, you allowed that vote to stand, even though it was horrible and contained alot of hate, you over-ruled elementality, who was a mod, because you're self-bias and you proceeded to close the battle based of a vote you made mainly regarding how 'fucking whack' the topic was....

and fuck you about saying im whack, or im on peoples dick's, you're on strobe's hardcore, and so many times you've asked me to vote on your battles, and you even wanted me in your crew

overall, you may know what you're, but you tend to abuse your modding abilities far too often

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ