RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-05, 06:40 PM   #1
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

.:: Road to Nowhere ::.

IP: 0825 899A

Road to Nowhere

The Murder

THE prime and supreme, separated by the constantly controversial kind and the mean.
Through shadows all seen... devil's domain's licking the woods and climbing the trees.
His feet dead weight, staring..his dying wife. He burst into tears at all the lead she ate.
For god's sake, one who'd create and then throw away what he'd make .... this is fate?
Gene pools, tainted traits; the cloaked form of the Grim Reaper sitting & laying in wait.
His back was straight.... the dark above with its blinking eyes, using the stars as bait.
There is no slate to clean, but there was his wife, the victim of rape... oh, his Kathleen.
His house a sad scene.. arms crossed protectively over her belly, and a baby between.

Aftermath

TIRES of a truck, burning rubber and leaving dark black streaks and a mixture of muck...
Moving, but still stuck, the dice on his mirror rolling, but today there would be no luck...
A woman...he spun, tires screeching, the burned metal reflected colors of a setting sun.
"What's done is done," he whispered, climbing out of his vehicle and then started to run.
Stand on asphalt, illusions. The product of perpetual fear mixed with constant confusion.
All delays and delusions, the memories of the gory story with such a horrible conclusion.
All the dearly depart, many murder statistics portrayed on the country's death-rate charts.
He'd played his part. The hitchhiker woman stared,"thank you, you bless my young heart."
"You remind me of someone I knew," his shaky voice was laced with strange, sudden fear.
"So where are you going?" She asked. He waited..."I suppose you'd say, I'm on a road...
A road to no where."

Last edited by Kein Witz : 06-18-05 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-18-05, 06:46 PM   #2
Kin*Ethicâ„¢
Middle Weight

Text Record: 9-0
IP: 780C CD35

lol

topic was str8

Flow Was Good
Metas Didnt See Any Stand Out Shizzles

Emotion Was Good
Imagery Was Really Good

Overall It Was A Nice Piece .. i Recommend Bolding The Whole Thing To Make It A lil Easier To Read since the font is so small..
Warrior •:KO:• lyrical clarity •:KO:• dfunk •:KO:• Blackmage •:KO:• CrazyDogg •:KO:• sdizzle •:KO:• Big City •:KO:• Typical •:KO:• Ill-Grammatix •:KO:•
Old 06-18-05, 06:49 PM   #3
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

I didn't make the topic, bro.