RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-05, 12:04 AM   #16
Ex-Haust
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

Eminem Aint Doing Nothing.. Ne Other Rapper Isnt Doing.... Hip Hop/Rap Main Stream Is 100% Fake.. Underground Is Where The Reality Is

You Here Rappers.. Talking About Drugs ( And Some Of Them Dont Even Do Them, Yet Some Do ).. Thats Why I Respect People Like Tupac.. ( Even Tho Hes Dead ) And Nas.. There Bout The Realest.. Ive Seen..I Knew From The Get Go Em Was Fake... But He Backed It Up

Only Thing Em Has Been Right About.. Is Being A Drug Addicts.. He Was Checked Into Rehab A Couple Weeks Ago.. Dont No If He Still There
Old 08-24-05, 02:15 AM   #17
Exercism
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0

you eminem dick riders are so gay. Eminem is fake as shit. A southern whiteboy with pure white roots goin back to the time of slavery and had a nice upbringing. and I might add that the dude is an averrage MC at the most and because of all the DR's he has people who are whitey rich shit who listin to shit mike jones or nelly think eminems the best of all time when the homo couldnt go more then two albums with out completely flopping. so fuck eminem, fuck his gay ass movie where he spit pre-written verses to actors who arnt even rappers and i might add that his freestyles were wack! Fuck Eminem, i hope that faggot dies.
Old 08-24-05, 02:24 AM   #18
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
IP: 617A B73E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercism
you eminem dick riders are so gay. Eminem is fake as shit. A southern whiteboy with pure white roots goin back to the time of slavery and had a nice upbringing. and I might add that the dude is an averrage MC at the most and because of all the DR's he has people who are whitey rich shit who listin to shit mike jones or nelly think eminems the best of all time when the homo couldnt go more then two albums with out completely flopping. so fuck eminem, fuck his gay ass movie where he spit pre-written verses to actors who arnt even rappers and i might add that his freestyles were wack! Fuck Eminem, i hope that faggot dies.

And were on eminem's dick you say?And eminem is not a southern rapper.Do you even know where detroit is?It's in middle america.And why are you bringing up slavery n shit.Is it eminem's fault about what is ancestors did centuries ago?U can't hold a grudge on him for that.If you were to hold a grudge on everyone for what there ancestors then..then you would hate all white people..which would make you a blatant racist.And not all of eminem's fans are rich people who listen to mike jones n shit.Take this site for example..we all hate mike jones n shit..but like eminem..so your wrong about that part.2 albums without flopping you say..well i assume u mean SSLP n MMLP..but what about infinite?Eminem show wasn't exactly a flop.it is still...by all means..a good album.Encore is the flop.But who's to say em doesn't make a quality album next.And his movie..now how do you know it was pre-written?And if it was ...so fuckin what?Would you make a movie and actually free-style there?I doubt it.and so what if the people were actors n not really rappers..makes no fuckin difference.And then at the end..you say you wish that he dies.It seems to me that your just on his dick and hates him for what he accomplished.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-05, 02:34 AM   #19
Exercism
New to RV

OK first off were havin a conversation and argument and there no hate in this to you just to clear this up.

Yea i know where detroit is , but he's really from MO, a red neck state.
Second off SSLP and MMLP ......sslp: what was unique about it was that he came with some newer things to the mainstream...cooler ways to kill people on wax the subject matter was pretty deranged but in a good way. MMLP: now hes mad popular but is funny now, he now goes back on everything that happend since he came out. ES: this album is where is crap, he start the singing shit which is annoying, the subject matter is now repetitive nothing new, we now hes white, we know he loves his daughter and hates his wife. getting boring.ENcore: straight up garbage commercial shit...Nothing more to say

Now i also aint gettin why so many think hes such an amazing lyricist, like i said he was bring new content when he first came out but hes way repetitive and his flow aint even that great lots of his lines are inconsistent some of the times.

and also eminem was always making money even when he wasnt too bad...so why would he just outta no where turn to in the club and pop bullshit when he'd be making money either way??
Old 08-24-05, 02:45 AM   #20
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
OK first off were havin a conversation and argument and there no hate in this to you just to clear this up.

Yea i know where detroit is , but he's really from MO, a red neck state.
Second off SSLP and MMLP ......sslp: what was unique about it was that he came with some newer things to the mainstream...cooler ways to kill people on wax the subject matter was pretty deranged but in a good way. MMLP: now hes mad popular but is funny now, he now goes back on everything that happend since he came out. ES: this album is where is crap, he start the singing shit which is annoying, the subject matter is now repetitive nothing new, we now hes white, we know he loves his daughter and hates his wife. getting boring.ENcore: straight up garbage commercial shit...Nothing more to say

Now i also aint gettin why so many think hes such an amazing lyricist, like i said he was bring new content when he first came out but hes way repetitive and his flow aint even that great lots of his lines are inconsistent some of the times.

and also eminem was always making money even when he wasnt too bad...so why would he just outta no where turn to in the club and pop bullshit when he'd be making money either way??

OK..the reason for me sayin that it was hate was becuz you were sayin things like you hope he dies n shit.And he is missousri...but he grew up in Detroit.As the famous term entrenched by Rakim says..."it ain't where you from,it's where you at".Detriot was what made eminem the person he is today as it was where he started rappin n shit.And as for the eminem show..i guess it's ur opinion.I wasn't to keen on Halie's song myself....but there were some dope tracks on there.Like Soldier,White America,Sing for the moment,Till I collapse..shit like that.And eminem show was the album that launched the pinnacle of eminem's carreer.2002 is the best year eminem has had ever.Eminem show is a decent album.MAy have flopped in the eyes of some..but that's cuz of the mind-blowing expectations.I agree that encore was shit.And what about infinite?His flow's pretty good too when you compare it to the rest of these cats in the game today.And 99% of time..when people say eminem is an amazing lyrisist...it's cuz they referring to his previous work.And when eminem was bad..i assume you mean his underground days?And no..he didn't make money at that time.He stated himself that he wasn't able to buy diapers for his daughter before he met up with dre..so before this whole "pop" shit(which is only considered pop cuz he's white)..he didn't make money.
Old 08-24-05, 02:50 AM   #21
Exercism
New to RV

i was talkin bout the SSLP and MMLP days...he was making money then tho, and was much better then than now
Old 08-24-05, 02:56 AM   #22
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Lightbulb

Quote:
i was talkin bout the SSLP and MMLP days...he was making money then tho, and was much better then than now

ooooooh...oK..I got you now..I understand you...

Well..you claim he's too repitive..so why would you want him to continue doin the same shit as MMLP n SSLP.He probably did eminem show n encore for the sake of experimenting or innovating with some new shit.U say he He may have been better back then?....well that's becuz he didn't milk it.There have been a lot of rappers whose career have been diminished due to going with the same forumula.I think he innovated for the purpose of keepin his music fresh.Unfortunely..as encore showed...it doesn't always work out positive.But it does show he's makin an effort to keep his music fresh.
Old 08-24-05, 03:03 PM   #23
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 9133 0431

Quote:

wtf u a fuckin dickrider u got the word "dick" in 30 percent of ur reply and fuck you the other kid said most of what there has ta be said......anywayz this uncle freak is just some gay ass faggot tryin ta use anythang he can against marshal sure he may of used alotta truth but it wasnt the real truth, he just found a way ta bend it...eminem barily even raps like a thug em never claimed he was one....eminem mentioned shit in his songs and had a scene in 8 mile bout paintballs so u know he aint even frontin..aint like em tryin ta use that ta make him gangsta..lol wtf...everybody knows he said the n word when he was 17...he probably used it more than that one phrase cuz he probably didnt see anythang wrong with it at the time...but like em said he's a diff person now than he was when he was 17....eminem probaably was a mama's boy cuz they even say that in "eminem aka" so dont look like he's tryin ta hide it sure em probably gets along wit his mom sometimes (thats where the mama's boy comes from) but he argued wit his ma and shit (thats where he gets the hate for his ma) and yeah it is true lotz of us white people hate our ma's maybe its a thang wit genetics but white ma's and sons never mix....i defitnly dont mix wit my ma....but sometimes i do...so that prob the same wit em and everyone else...Ronnie didnt even live in the same house as em...em probably visited ronnie but never or hardly ever lived wit him..and just cuz ronnie didnt say shit bout em on his suicide note bout em doesnt mean shit...ronnie was probably too depressed ta think bout anything or anybody else at the time...its quite fuckin obvious this prick is defendin his sister...i mean come on in "eminem aka" debbie's MOM said that debbie lied to marshal sayin that ronnie tried callin em before he killed himself..just cuz debbie wanted ta fuckin stick it all on em ta make it look like em's fault..obviously this freak is tryin ta do the same thang....and this prick doesnt even know shit i mean wtf slim shady gangsta???? we all know what slim shasy is really about...this guy is just tryin ta bend the truth...yeah so what if he lived on 26 mile once in a while doesnt mean he grew up there...accordin ta what he said he only lived in 26 mile between the times he failed 9th grade...so he pretty much said it himself...and em aint 8 mile he's 7 mile....8 mile just had a better ring to it and it was pretty damn close to the real location and it was a SEMI-BIOGRAPHY which means its partially true so this guy is evedently as retarded as shit if he doesnt know what that means...oh and by the way for whatever that pricks name was who was talkin trash bout em....of coarse his ancesters are all white and from missouri...why the fuck u think he's a WHITE RAPPA u fuckin racist
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-05, 03:17 PM   #24
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: 8D3C 3EB0

exorcisnm umn ass he didnt flop till encore
Old 08-25-05, 01:44 AM   #25
Pulsar
New to RV

IP: 5036 4220

this article is either old as fuck or fake....His uncle nelson is dead....
http://www.gavinsblog.com/?p=1676
Old 08-25-05, 02:13 AM   #26
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

^^^that is soooo made up...if it was true why wouldnt we have heard more about it from press or eminem himself..."And mum Debbie, 48, who he once called a slut in a song," come on, that there gave it away as a joke...and they kept on misspellin mom wit mum..press wouldnt do that..besides who the fuck would commit suicide because of a fuckin rotweiler...that would be so retarded
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 04:36 PM   #28
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

^^^^wtf...lol @ me actin gangsta ..lol
Old 08-25-05, 10:45 PM   #29
Lay-z
HAHAHAHAH!..i onno

Text Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 5-2
IP: 1D2D 3134

V/ Fake...................

GFX Record
52-8-39KO

Send a message via AIM to Lay-z   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 10:52 PM   #30
Traidmarx™
Flyweight

IP: 0825 899A

who gives a shit.... if a lie like that makes me millions like he's got then fuck it i'm a thug too
Send a message via AIM to Traidmarx™ Send a message via Yahoo to Traidmarx™   Reply With Quote