RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-05, 06:07 AM   #31
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

ps...and im not sayin triple didn't deserve to win, but lots of his "fans" voted for him....dabatos is strictly trip

im surprised nos voted for dooms as much as he slobs trip's dick

neway...i liked dat battle
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 11:16 AM   #32
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8
IP: 09D7 2C7E

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
You make it seem like you two are celebrity's, when y'all just opened the battle back up not too long ago maybe 2 hours ago at most.

Nas beat Jay Z according to judges. But hey, point is, Dooms you drawing attention to your battle with this thread wasn't such a good idea in my opinion.

Your battle gonna be closed before the majority of RV sees the thread, most likely.

wtf?
what judgs
it wasnt no judges, GIRL!!!
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 02:19 PM   #33
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: A3B1 4B1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
ps...and im not sayin triple didn't deserve to win, but lots of his "fans" voted for him....dabatos is strictly trip

im surprised nos voted for dooms as much as he slobs trip's dick

neway...i liked dat battle

why'd you even bother voting? who dosen't know he's your boyfriend? I'm not worried about it. Debatehoes was expected, you were expected, it's gonna re-open then the last one of you ids gonna show up and do the exact same thing, it'll close, then RE-open again. Mark my words.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 02:43 PM   #34
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

Wow... What a gay thread... What would I do if Doomsday and Trip battled?!?! Probably go on with my day as usual.
Old 09-09-05, 03:33 PM   #35
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

kyro i'm talkin bout Takeover vs. Ether ~_~ If you don't know about the judges, then you a little late. Nas won.

Doomsday serious give it up, I mean you can keep re-opening it. But it wouldn't have gotten closed less than 3 hours of getting post if it wasn't for this thread. It wasn't even close lyrically. And it's not cuz I don't like you, I actually listened to both lyrics and flow. You had a couple good bars that were put together nicely, BUT you had self-glorification in the battle as well as old personals that EVERYONE has used against Triple N... That's why you lost. lol @ tryna get Tha Q's vote dq-ed when they had beef before as well he coulda easily voted for you.

On the vote tip-
You asked Decree to vote the battle on AIM, he's OYD and he voted against you. So I guess he's a rider too right? Fuck outta here.
Old 09-09-05, 03:43 PM   #36
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

Quote:
kyro i'm talkin bout Takeover vs. Ether ~_~ If you don't know about the judges, then you a little late. Nas won.

Doomsday serious give it up, I mean you can keep re-opening it. But it wouldn't have gotten closed less than 3 hours of getting post if it wasn't for this thread. It wasn't even close lyrically. And it's not cuz I don't like you, I actually listened to both lyrics and flow. You had a couple good bars that were put together nicely, BUT you had self-glorification in the battle as well as old personals that EVERYONE has used against Triple N... That's why you lost. lol @ tryna get Tha Q's vote dq-ed when they had beef before as well he coulda easily voted for you.

On the vote tip-
You asked Decree to vote the battle on AIM, he's OYD and he voted against you. So I guess he's a rider too right? Fuck outta here.

i dont know how you manage to continue runnin your mouth through all that semen.... it amazes me

get your e-whore ass on a track or shut your gums heffa

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 03:45 PM   #37
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

Nothing..........
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 09-09-05, 04:12 PM   #38
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Self-Glorification Lines:
“let's talk about who ya not
let's compare facts nigga, look at it Black..
look at how my stats stand out like the white cum stains on ya back”
Cum line in an audio battle, cocky lines don't work in battles

“y battle when the outcome is obvious..
I’m nastier than the shit shains on the front of your boxers is”

“I’m dooms, Trip’s got dreams to rock like this..
Online you spend more time than kid’s watches..”

Those some of the lines I was talking bout... So Tito, there's a difference from talkin shit and putting out some information. I'm done wit this thread since your retarded ass stepped in.

BTW, Tito...
I don't know how you manage to "inspire no shows" when your voice doesn't even show up on the beat at the right time. Sound like you talking and you picked a random beat for your verses. I had a similar problem tryna ride a beat, so work on riding a beat, nigga and stop saying you got your own style cuz you don't know where to stop rapping (well talking).

I'm done.
Old 09-09-05, 05:36 PM   #39
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

My vote was more than honest...I gave Dooms props....but Triple won

iz dat simple

and if my vote is Dq'ed, it's the very reason battling and voting sucks on this site...

shit is wack
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 05:39 PM   #40
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP: 1A59 3536

GOD DAMN IT! HE SHITS ON THE FUCKING WALLS!

i laughed so hard at that part...but damn the Punches were funnier.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 06:03 PM   #41
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP: 7CE4 151B

aiyo
doomsday
lmfao @ pickin up the soap whenever he drops it
I DIED AT THAT PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

triple n , i dont like his voice
its..
it sounds like a rock and roll voice
like xzbit, or some shit.
but the gamestop line was dope
lol @ the dumber and dumberer skit
but yo, triple n he was too animated
and the last clip, was pointless as fuck

if I would've voted, I would've voted for Doomsday
fa real

and the Ether was NOT better then The Takeover
Old 09-09-05, 06:06 PM   #42
IllestFreestyler
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7541 635F

that would be tight if they battled it would be close though
Send a message via AIM to IllestFreestyler   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 06:42 PM   #43
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP: 7CE4 151B

lmao
dumbass, they have battled already and its been closed
triple n won it.
Old 09-09-05, 06:44 PM   #44
coldBLooD'd
New to RV

IP: 054D 5C2F

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Wow... What a gay thread... What would I do if Doomsday and Trip battled?!?! Probably go on with my day as usual.

Lol.....Str8 up an down...tha truth has been spoken!
Old 09-09-05, 07:22 PM   #45
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: A3B1 4B1D

Quote:
Self-Glorification Lines:
“let's talk about who ya not
let's compare facts nigga, look at it Black..
look at how my stats stand out like the white cum stains on ya back”
Cum line in an audio battle, cocky lines don't work in battles

“y battle when the outcome is obvious..
I’m nastier than the shit shains on the front of your boxers is”

“I’m dooms, Trip’s got dreams to rock like this..
Online you spend more time than kid’s watches..”

Those some of the lines I was talking bout... So Tito, there's a difference from talkin shit and putting out some information. I'm done wit this thread since your retarded ass stepped in.

BTW, Tito...
I don't know how you manage to "inspire no shows" when your voice doesn't even show up on the beat at the right time. Sound like you talking and you picked a random beat for your verses. I had a similar problem tryna ride a beat, so work on riding a beat, nigga and stop saying you got your own style cuz you don't know where to stop rapping (well talking).

I'm done.

Man, you're on some dumb shit. where you see cum lines? "cum lines" are lines that use the generic "cum/come" wordplay. Not because I said the word cum. Get real. You're just that desperate to find ANYTHING wrong with my verse. Also, you talk about doing braggodocio lines in a battle - That's my style. Like my voice is my style. And on top of that, they're not even normal braggodocio lines. If I rap the way you wanted me to, I'd be you and I dno't know about you, but I know I sure don't wany anytihng like that. Your opinion is one thing, but whne you start passing your narrow POV off as fact, that's where we'll always disagree. didn't we already have a discussion about this? smh.

PS, you misquoted my line. Its "I'm Dooms, Trips got dreams to rock like this. You online. You more small-time than kids watches". If you're gonna try to shoot shit at me, at least get my lines right. :waits for you to come in and make some super-neato lady-fiya-esque response about why you're too e-cool to get the lines right, or you couldnt' hear it or some other bullshit:

LF honestly, you're a complete joke to me. Being real. You use the identical flow as carson, spul, N, LE, and a handfull of other heads just on this board alone and I can't remember hearing any of your tracks who's lyrics and delivery I was like "wow, this is pretty nice". It's all "jsut Average" and with that, when you place your opinions liek you know what you're talking about it kinda mkes me laugh. If you were a dude on this board (instead of a female that gets sweated, for reasons I'm still not sure of) you wouldn't get mentioned at all. And that's just RV. But we're all entitled to our opinions and as such, I'm entitled to my opinion of your opinion and this is it. You don't really know much, yet you speak from the position of a pro, which from what I've heard you definitely are not. And I felt this way since December. But if you really think I'm mis-judging you, the solution is pretty simple. You and me could do a pic battle and take that to another board where you dont' get cockslid and I can guarantee that you'd lose pretty badly. I say pic battle because it's the only battle that everyone would get the personals from, instead of us mentioning some shit about someone that no one knows. :waits for you to come in and make some super-neato lady-fiya-esque response about why you're too e-cool to battle, record tracks, etc.:

The rest of the hate posts in here, shit, you coulda told me who made em and I'da told you what the responses were. Just liek the votes. It's the same shit day in day out for these clowns, so what can you expect. Lets be real, is anyone surprised by any of these posts?

I'm not gonna speak on the comments about trips verse or mine since that'd be swaying. Cheers.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote