RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-05, 05:37 PM   #76
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 690A 38D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSTEEL
Which track is it?.....

Juss wanted tah know...tha jake edmonds 1 an 2?

NAH THE JAKE EDMONDS TRACK IS SOME SHIT I MADE ABOUT THIS NIGGA I USED TO TOUR WIT NAMED CHURCH.........HE HAD TO GET GOT SO I DID IT TO HIM........AND THIS IS HOW YA BOY BOUT TO GET DONE............LL ALL DAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 06:54 PM   #77
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 3240 794D

Whatever J I'm done with you man do you and I'll do me this shit pointless and herbish as hell

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 07:34 PM   #78
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 71EC 0532

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY
I KNOW YOU SAID U NOT TRYIN TO BE ON HIS NUTS OR NUTTIN BUT WATCH WUT YOU SAY AROUND ME CUZ IM ON A FUCK TONY MISSION SO IF ALL YOU GON SAY IS YOU FEELIN HIM THEN TAKE THAT TO ANOTHER THREAD CUZ YOU'LL GET CHEWED FOR SAYIN STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT AROUND ME...................NO THREAT INTENDED........PROMISE INVOLVED..................HOLLA AT YA BOY

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=402547

shut yo wack ass up nigga.
you wont do shit.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 07:46 PM   #79
YoungNigga
New to RV

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 554F C628

fuck tony?
ok ill battle him on
Old 09-14-05, 07:51 PM   #80
~Tony Green~

who are you just another groupie hu you wanna audio battle me boii I'd murder you fuckin herb as nigga

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-05, 07:52 PM   #81
Zone Out
Power Hungry

aiyo
you bout to get ya mugshot for pointin at my mugshot

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 09-14-05, 07:53 PM   #82
~Tony Green~

who me you talkin bout my sig

Old 09-14-05, 10:01 PM   #83
Konchance
her one-man army

IP: EE58 AEAE

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY
FIRST OF ALL AINT NOBODY HATIN ON BITCH ASS TG.......THIS SHIT IS ALL FROM HIM HATIN ON ME NIGGA SO GET YA FACTS RIGHT.....I DONT EVEN CONSIDER THIS BEEF THIS IS A WELCOME WARM-UP SINCE I JUST GOT ON HERE............YOU CANT EVEN BE PROUD TO HAVE SOMEBODY LIKE THAT.........HE AINT EVEN GOT A LOT OF AUDIO ON HIS PAGE.........I GOT 12 SOLID TRACKS ALREADY SO WUT U SAYIN.............MAN IM COOKIN UP A TRACK RIGHT THIS SECOND IT'LL BE ON HERE BEFORE THE DAYS OVER TRUST ME............SO WHENEVER U BOUNCE JUST MAKE SURE U CHECK BACK SOMETIME TONIGHT AND HERE THE SHIT CUZ I AINT BULLSHITTIN WIT YA BOY.........AND IF YOU WANT YOU CAN GET IT TOO.......1

this iz chip......... i'm on my boy's name (he live down the street from me, and ain't got a comp), and i see all of this....... TG iz the leader of Trigga Town.......... shit said about Trigga Town iz gonna get responded to.......... my nigga Kon iz new to the site, and i'm tryin to keep him out of e-beef........ nuthin personal from me or him....... do what y'all do.......
-Konchance
I AM RV POETRY!
Old 09-14-05, 10:07 PM   #84
Konchance
her one-man army

IP: EE58 AEAE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJet
why do people act ghetto online.
Thats how we handle shit in the mid-west? lmao. stop it. silly kids.

once again........... this iz chip.......... my nigga Kon iz 19 years old=not a silly kid......... i don't know the whole story, since i wasn't here when he was on my comp, but he just reppin his hood....... what the fuck iz "acting ghetto" supposed to mean...... my boy came up in the same place i did...... what he probably meant was........ all these niggaz in europe hatin on TG; someone who they never met and never will........ e-beef iz pointless, and MCs in the US that got problems solve it in a battle or diss, then go about they business.........
-Konchance
I AM RV POETRY!
Old 09-15-05, 01:02 AM   #85
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

The Fuckin Songs About Tony Are Done And Up Bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konchance
once again........... this iz chip.......... my nigga Kon iz 19 years old=not a silly kid......... i don't know the whole story, since i wasn't here when he was on my comp, but he just reppin his hood....... what the fuck iz "acting ghetto" supposed to mean...... my boy came up in the same place i did...... what he probably meant was........ all these niggaz in europe hatin on TG; someone who they never met and never will........ e-beef iz pointless, and MCs in the US that got problems solve it in a battle or diss, then go about they business.........

YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHT YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA.....IM FROM NEW YORK NIGGA AND IM DONE WIT MY TRACKS ALREADY SO FUCK TONY AND WHOEVA DONT LIKE ME.............IF YOU DONT LIKE ME I BETTER NOT FIND OUT ABOUT IT OR ITS OVER JUST LIKE TONY GREEN.................CHECK OUT THE TRACKS FOR YASELF.......IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT THEN HOLLA AT ME.......1

Quote:
Quote:
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 01:11 AM   #86
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Nigga, I dont like you.
whats good?
you aint bout shit.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 09-15-05, 01:19 AM   #87
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Lmao Who The Fuck Is U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
Nigga, I dont like you.
whats good?
you aint bout shit.

OMG U TOO LMAO..............NIGGAS DONT LEARN TILL ITS THEY TURN................OK WILL YOU WANT BEEF U GOT IT..............IM OFFICIALLY BEEFIN WIT WILL EVERYBODY LOL...........U FUKN HAPPY YOU CORNBALL..................YOU SEE WUT IM CAPABLE OF SO STOP BEIN A COMPUTER THUG AND FALL OFF MY NUTTS......I NEVA EVEN HEARD OF YOU ...................... SCRAM YOU BITCH LMAO

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by j-fivefromNY : 09-15-05 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-15-05, 10:40 AM   #88
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
Whatever J I'm done with you man do you and I'll do me this shit pointless and herbish as hell

ITS WAYYY TOO LATE TO RUN NOW YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA.....IM JUST GETTIN STARTED.......IM ABOUT TO HAVE THE WHOLE RV LAUGHIN AT YOU..........YOU AINT GONNA BE ABLE TO TALK NO MORE BULLSHIT CUZ IMMA FUCK EVERYTHING YOU ONCE HAD UP.........GOT NIGGAS SAYIN TONY THIS TONY THAT LOL........GON BE SAYIN TONYS CORNY TONYS WACK, TONY CANT MAKE A TRACK........IM BOUT EXPOSE THE FAKE AS CHI-TOWN RAPPER DUDE LOL.....AND DONT THINK IM STOPPIN AT PT.2 LOL NAHHHH NIGGA.......I AINT STOPPIN TILL I GET A APOLOGY, EVEN IF IT MEAN SOMEBODY FROM YA CREW ASKIN ME TO STOP FUCKIN YOU UP.......I'LL MAKE A MILLION IF I HAVE TO........YEAH THEY SOUND SO PROFESSIONAL AND WELL THOUGHT BUT HONESTLY THEY ONLY TOOK ABOUT 5 MINUTES LOL SO TELL ME WUT U WANNA DO...................YOU DONE STARTED A BEAST NIGGA!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-15-05, 11:01 AM   #89
~Tony Green~

IP: 7A52 73B1

LMAO fuck you nigga I got the top audio niggaz on my side and WE will end you they gone sayin J-Five who my fault they already do

Old 09-15-05, 11:45 AM   #90
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Its Too Easy

bitch I Finished Another Song Imma Kill U All Fuckin Day U Fuckin Faggot...........i Just Smashed You G.deuce And The Trigga Niggas Lol............its Too Easy And I Dont Need Help From Nobody From My Click.....i Got This Myself.................bitch Imma Beast
Quote:
Quote: