RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-05, 05:56 PM   #91
Konchance
her one-man army

IP: EE58 AEAE

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY
bitch I Finished Another Song Imma Kill U All Fuckin Day U Fuckin Faggot...........i Just Smashed You G.deuce And The Trigga Niggas Lol............its Too Easy And I Dont Need Help From Nobody From My Click.....i Got This Myself.................bitch Imma Beast

-Konchance
I AM RV POETRY!
Old 09-15-05, 06:40 PM   #92
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 690A 38D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konchance

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=402547

THERE U GO SIR
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 07:26 PM   #93
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 28AD 5545

You beast nigga your ass is a lame you gotta put out all them tracks but Trigga Town boiis only need one track and nigga that aint you in all them songs listen to the shit you wrote bout me and those other tracks your voice is diffrent

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 07:31 PM   #94
E. Hawk aka Game
New to RV

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

Better Cool It With The Mouth Faggot...

Ethan Hawk's Music

Peace Out I'm Out Of Here Yo!

|Renegades Records|
Old 09-15-05, 09:03 PM   #95
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
You beast nigga your ass is a lame you gotta put out all them tracks but Trigga Town boiis only need one track and nigga that aint you in all them songs listen to the shit you wrote bout me and those other tracks your voice is diffrent

LMAO SHUT THE FUCK UP.......THE OTHA TRACKS WAS STUDIO TRACKS U BITCH.........ITS GOOD TO KNOW YOU'RE LISTENIN TO MY SHIT THO...........AND TELL YA NEW MAN FALL THE FUCK BACK FOR HE STEP IN SOME SHIT HE CANT STAND IN................ETHAN HAWK.....LOL........AND WHO THE FUCK R U LOL..............BITCH I'LL FUCK YA LIL ASS UP TOO........
Quote:
Quote:
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 09:51 PM   #96
Konchance
her one-man army

IP: EE58 AEAE

when they gon close this thread.......... e-beef iz fuckin lame......... Trigga Town bitches.......
-Konchance
I AM RV POETRY!
Old 09-15-05, 10:43 PM   #97
~Tony Green~

I'm gone pm strobe to ban him

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 11:09 PM   #98
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-5
IP: 4888 9CB3

wow............dis guy is wack!!!!!!!!lol imma pm strobe to ban em wat a bytch man........ayo j-five us ee how pussy dis guy is.........cant wait tyll our crew batlles dese pplz man me n chief gonna hold it down 4 text 1

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 11:11 PM   #99
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
I'm gone pm strobe to ban him

YOU TALK MEGGA SHYT.......YOU KNOW WUT I LEARNED........ALL YOU DO IS RUN LIKE A LIL BYTCH........YOU TRY TO USE YA MOUTH TO SCARE SOMEBODY AWARE CUZ YOU CORNY AS ALL HELL BUT WHEN SOMEBODY BOMB ON YOU, YOU TRY TO GET EM KICK OFF A SITE OR BANNED LMAO........THIS IS THE SECOND THREAT LIKE THAT YOU'VE MAD TONY......WHAT KIND OF LEADER IS YOU, HOW COME YOU CANT HOLD IT DOWN FOR YOUR CREW........YOU GOT A TEAM FULL OF NIGGAS HOW COME YOU CANT SEND ONE OF EM AT ME DO YOUR WORK SINCE YOU CANT DO IT...........I KNOW WHY AND ITS BECAUSE YOU KNOW IM HOT TO DEATH AND NOBODY ON YA SQUAD IS LIKE ME............YOU HAD NIGGAS FROM YA SQUAD SAYIN YOU BEEFIN WIT ME IS A BAD MOVE BECAUSE OF WUT IM CAPABLE OF LOL.....IF I GET BANNED YOU KNOW WUT IM JUST GONNA COME BACK AS SOMEBODY ELSE SO FOR REAL WUT SINCE DO IT MAKE LOL.........NO THREAT BUT YOU DONT REALLY WANNA DO THAT HOME BOI......................I WANT EVERYBODY TO SEE HOW SCARED YOU ARE....."OOO IM GONNA PM STROBE AND GET YOU BANNED LMAO".......YOU KNOW WUT TONY, YOU MAKE TRIGGA TOWN LOOK BAD! SO GO PM STROBE AND TELL HIM IM FUCKIN YOU UP AND MAKIN IT HARD FOR TRIGGA TOWN TO MOVE AROUND THE SITE WITHOUT GETTIN LAUGHED AT.........AIGHT....... OH YEA I DID CALL YOU OUT TO A AUDIO BATTLE BUT YOU NEVA RESPONDED LMAO......I HAD DAUBS DO IT FOR ME........SO TELL EVERYBODY YOU WAS SCARED AIGHT........LATA CHUMP!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-15-05, 11:16 PM   #100
~Tony Green~

You called me out bitch I accepted the battle before you and when will you learn you are just like all the other newbies and herbs you'll be here for a week or 2 then find a new site and if you try to comeback under a diffrent name I'll just get you banned again and the only reason we aint come back is cause G.deuce say he workin and he gotta get on it tomorrow stop thinkin you untouchable cause Tha Q or Doomsday or even anyone in O.Y.D could own you and now my fam bout to own you

Old 09-15-05, 11:17 PM   #101
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

dam j-five im listening to fukin fuck tony pt 2 da 1st 1 was hott.........da 2nd iight lemme listen 2 da 3rd but ay!! tony gettyn ripped rii now.....fuck em man LL n FukYn ThE nExT gEnErAtIoN.........fuck yall TT ni99az n im styll waitin 4 our crew battle

jus holla atcha boi man 2 see wassup

Deviously Devine Designs

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-05, 11:18 PM   #102
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^tony mad pussy gettyn peoples banned because he getting owned lmao!!!!!! man fuck tony dis guy getting pathetic...

Deviously Devine Designs

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Old 09-15-05, 11:18 PM   #103
~Tony Green~

LMAO bout to clown you in the Lyricist Lounge just wait

Old 09-15-05, 11:22 PM   #104
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

lmao^^^^^^dis guy never stops!!!!!!!! lol he definately wants beef ay!! les have a 2 on 2 man me n j-five......man itz w.e man

Deviously Devine Designs

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Old 09-15-05, 11:27 PM   #105
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 231D FEDA

Lmao.....this thread.....werd......At J-five A noob ownin........