RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-05, 07:32 PM   #31
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: E029 FF4E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
actually...I wasn't tryna to discover anything...but I was jus browsin through beats and came across it...

and yall can call it what u will...the shits basically the same

nuff said...He ya crew and all and ya boy...But dooms...ur the same niggas that wiggled your ass outta biting allegations...

and just liek Vanilla Ice...he swears to this day that he shouldn't have lost that case...

w.e though...I know if I want a PHENOM BEAT...I'll just get it from another artitst

There's so much mis-information in this that it's a joke to even respond to it all. Have fun getting sonned in your own thread. No one agrees with you that he bit it. Everyone agrees it's the same sample. 1

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 07:34 PM   #32
Whys That?
Banned: Biting

IP: 5285 DC82

Im'a leave this open so the Q can continue to look like an idiot.
Old 10-01-05, 09:31 PM   #33
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............were did i say its cool to copy a beat...if you watch the last video on that site he explains he his not copying......he states that trying to reproduce a beat thats already been made helps you to start understanding fruity loops and what it can do.......

he takes the song that just blaze used a samples it.....showing u how to make the oh boy beat.....if you've never sampled..or not good at it...its easy to sample something thats already been sampled and learn that way.....and thats what the videos are doing....hes not copying the beat for nothing...hes doing it for tutorials to help other producers.........

as for phenoms beat...it dnt even sound exactly the same........

doesn't have to sound exactly the same...

I can't wait until I teach myself and learn how to make beats...I'll even go to classes for it if I have to..all so I can make original beats...even if they suck...at least you won't say...."DAMN, that's Jay Z's beat"...or "WAIT, did Q just bite that"

nah yo...my shit gonna be mad original and something I can be proud of

nuff said

NOw...the idiot MODs can close this.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05, 10:01 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: E029 FF4E

^^That dosen't mean your music won't have a sound that no one can't recognize. Unless you make "it" completely from raw materials using your own developmental process, NOTHING is original, for the last time. You're not the first person to think of it and you won't be the last and the mind only regurgitates and reorganizes things it already learned in order to make "new" things so what you're saying is literally impossible. Unless of course, you make your own instruments from scratch then find a way to get them to work with electronics to record their sounds directly which is just flat out rediculous. ESPECIALLY when it comes to making music with instruments and/or software because those are sounds that you're using to make "music". Sounds that someone else already made. Billions of people have made beats and music through out their lifetime. That in it self is unoriginal, as is the tools and processes you'd use to make it.

Forget it. You're lame for saying he bit it knowing he didn't, and you're even more lame for thinking you can make "original music". "I will do this or that eventually and become superman" type ideas hold no weight at all in the real world. Besides that, based on the songs you make, you're the LAST person that should be saying ANYTHING you infect is original.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-05, 12:07 AM   #35
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: A607 0197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
doesn't have to sound exactly the same...

I can't wait until I teach myself and learn how to make beats...I'll even go to classes for it if I have to..all so I can make original beats...even if they suck...at least you won't say...."DAMN, that's Jay Z's beat"...or "WAIT, did Q just bite that"

nah yo...my shit gonna be mad original and something I can be proud of

nuff said

NOw...the idiot MODs can close this.

you're the ONLY ONE out of a bored with 1000's of members sayin he bit the beat
die twice

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-05, 08:19 PM   #36
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 81D9 FAB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
cam'ron's beat has a voice sample too
i know what song that is
its called "shut the fuck up"
it has tom jones, i think it is singin

It was actually called "I who have nothing" and yea it is Tom Jones. word.

Q - if you want to see me bite a beat, go to the new beat I made called "Trying to survive" - I copied it from Jin's beat "I quit" to prove I could make it almost identical. I did it to learn and heck yea I upped my samplin skill 100% with that new jam, but both beats I made from the ground up. If you think I bite beats, send me a sample of ANYthing, and I'll merk the fuck out of it.

ps - thanks for tryin to son me while I was on the road for the weekend, and not able to respond. And good lookin out to Immense, Will S. Unyu, Dooms, and whoever else, for recognizing I make beats.

FYI 'q' - 70% of my beats - I don't even use samples, I orchestrate everything from every chord keyed, to every string played. So lick dez nuts. word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-05, 08:37 PM   #37
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

Doomsday merked this thread, for real.
Old 10-04-05, 02:31 AM   #38
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Doomsday merked this thread, for real.

lol... woooooooord. It's prolly cause I gave him that beat. LOL

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-05, 02:49 AM   #39
Van Ished
Throwback Member

IP: 9FA4 8465

Phenom got merked by Dyce back in 98'
Old 10-04-05, 03:16 AM   #40
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

I don't ever remember that happenin... lol... but if you want to challenge me to a beat makin challenge - I'm down. Word.

Same Page Productions
Old 10-04-05, 03:24 AM   #41
Van Ished
Throwback Member

I challenge you to a make Dyce some beats contest
Old 10-04-05, 03:26 AM   #42
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Give me a sample, and I'll have er done in 30 minutes... Just to spite q....

Same Page Productions
Old 10-04-05, 03:45 AM   #43
Van Ished
Throwback Member

Fuck, why you put me on the spot y0 and son me in front of RV

*hates you now for no reason*

I dont got no samples..... but wait can you do something with Jimmie Hendrix- Voodoo Child?

or whichever one had that sick ass guitar intro

as i stand up next to a mountain, i chop it down with the sound of my hand..........
Old 10-04-05, 03:55 AM   #44
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

*Goes to DL sample*

*edit* Just got it... yes yes, I will rape this sample tomorrow... Gon be dooooope.

Same Page Productions

Last edited by Phenom-in-all : 10-04-05 at 04:03 AM.
Old 10-04-05, 05:58 AM   #45
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
It was actually called "I who have nothing" and yea it is Tom Jones. word.

Q - if you want to see me bite a beat, go to the new beat I made called "Trying to survive" - I copied it from Jin's beat "I quit" to prove I could make it almost identical. I did it to learn and heck yea I upped my samplin skill 100% with that new jam, but both beats I made from the ground up. If you think I bite beats, send me a sample of ANYthing, and I'll merk the fuck out of it.

ps - thanks for tryin to son me while I was on the road for the weekend, and not able to respond. And good lookin out to Immense, Will S. Unyu, Dooms, and whoever else, for recognizing I make beats.

FYI 'q' - 70% of my beats - I don't even use samples, I orchestrate everything from every chord keyed, to every string played. So lick dez nuts. word.

Then, if you and your toadies believe that, you're the Weird Al Yankovick of beat makers.
and I respect that...jus like I respect Weird Al as a "spoof" artist.

nuff said.

and daz all I got to say about it...I'll be giving a REAL PRODUCER my money.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote