RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-05, 12:51 PM   #31
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -DIES- @ millions of miles off beat

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-05, 07:12 PM   #32
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 81D9 FAB1

cali who? kid - you have never done ONE show, and you don't have a studio. I've never heard any, one, kid front as much as you, seriously. If you even rapped for one person - post a pic, or something dog. For real. If you sold 3000 cds, gimme a list of buyers who gave you feed on it. I can't believe you even gave 10 away, let alone sold 3000. For real kid, you are the FAKEST kid on the net. word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-05, 08:06 PM   #33
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 91D5 EDD0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
cali who? kid - you have never done ONE show, and you don't have a studio. I've never heard any, one, kid front as much as you, seriously. If you even rapped for one person - post a pic, or something dog. For real. If you sold 3000 cds, gimme a list of buyers who gave you feed on it. I can't believe you even gave 10 away, let alone sold 3000. For real kid, you are the FAKEST kid on the net. word.

Damn. I'm not even nvolved and even MY feelings are hurt from reading that one, lmao

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-05, 08:07 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 91D5 EDD0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
If you press a cd in Canada - its about $1200 for your first 500, and the prices usually get cheaper the more you press. (I have a connection at that price through our distribution company - I have no idea what it costs if you just call them up, probably $2000+). Ours come with a 4 pg colour insert.

OR - burn your own @ $250-$500 for 500 copies.

I dunno if that helps...

Damn, I love the simplicity of your mixtape cover so much I'm gonna rob it form the guy that robbed it fomr the guy that robbed it from someone else. Just on hard stock and a lil more :ahem: manly. >: D

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-05, 02:26 AM   #35
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 81D9 FAB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Damn, I love the simplicity of your mixtape cover so much I'm gonna rob it form the guy that robbed it fomr the guy that robbed it from someone else. Just on hard stock and a lil more :ahem: manly. >: D

I don't even like the cover of Vol. 2. haha. But my boy made it in a rush one night before we flew out of town for a show so I could burn a bunch of new mixtapes... I think he made it all white so I didn't waste his ink in his printer LMAO. But yea, i just stuck with it.... cause honestly... I can't do graphix at all

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-05, 02:29 AM   #36
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 0556 054E

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-05, 02:36 AM   #37
ILL LOGIKAL
New to RV

IP: 6FA7 7304

Good post Phenom, some good info for them backpackin hustlas...

When I was at Micheal's (which is a craft store lol) wit wifey I saw that mat, and got to thinkin...I decided to try it out, since like everyone else I'm sick of doin the scissors thing...lol

I ain't got that kinda time to sit there and burn and cut out covers...sheeeet

Well, glad the blade and mat worked for ya...And it wasn't too expensive either, altogether the mat and blade were about $20. Since I bought it at a craft store, prices are gon be a little higher...But worth it. When you think about it, when you slang a CD which is worth $1.00 or so in materials for $10.00 its all worth it. You could prolly get the same deal at a dollar store or somethin. An Exacto-Knife (box-cutter) and a smooth flat surface will do the same job too.

Remember its not what you earn, its what you keep. You gotta spend a little $ here and there to make things efficient for your hustle.

OTHER TIPS:
If you don't want to use a sharpie - print off small mailing labels from your inkjet printer. Those work great. You can include your contact info and album title on there. Not everyone has a CD burner with disc-printing capabilities, and this does a better job then a sharpie. Plus you get like 40-50 labels to a sheet so it ain't gonna kill your ink. Burn em ahead of time if that helps.

COVERS
Make the designs simple. The covers you see of Phenom's mixtape, I designed it with a purpose. Not to do a full color cover, but simple enough so that it ain't gonna use up all my ink to print them off. You know ink cartridges ain't cheap! Rock em til the wheels fall off....

What I do sometimes is design the cover the way I want it, then take it to a Staples and get crazy black n white copies made for cheap. Or take it into my work and photocopy em there. You can also buy glossy paper and print em off at home in full color, up to you. I do that for special occasions lol....

Hope that helps dudes....

ILL

REDD ROCC RECORDS REDDNATION
Send a message via MSN to ILL LOGIKAL   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-05, 02:38 AM   #38
ILL LOGIKAL
New to RV

IP: 6FA7 7304

Thats maaaad hate phenom...jk

REDD ROCC RECORDS REDDNATION
Send a message via MSN to ILL LOGIKAL   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 01:49 AM   #39