RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-05, 08:22 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Lemme set the damn record straight

IP: F08E 48C2

For starters, if you believe anything of what the Q says to be true, you, are a SUCKER!! He lies to people. That's what he does. It's his "thing". I'm sure there's a whole 3 of you right now who are like "he's not a liar! he's my hero!" so allow me shed some light on the REAL reality, not the reality Q fabricates. These are the bitch-moves that this backstabbing liar made in the short time that I've been here ALONE that I can even remember - not inclusive of the one's I don't know of or happened before I got here. I can get numerous people and/or links to verify every bit of this, so I invite you to ask questions. I can list instances of events all day and I'm sure a lot of you reading this can think of many of your own situations. If you want me to add them, by all means tell me. Here goes, in no particluar order:

1: Used to be tight with LF till he came at her MEGA sideways out the neck.

2: Said LF was pregnant, which she isnt. A blatant lie.

3: Said LF was fat, which she isn't. AFTER him saying she was cute in his opinion NUMEROUS times. Another blatant lie.

4: Some How, Ike now is "mediocre" in his eyes, though he used to love this man's music.

5: Used to have a titanic crush on Phenom BUT, now Phenom's "ugly".

6: Used to (and still might) have a titnaic crush on myself, BUT now I'm "ugly".

7: Used to (and still might) have a titnaic crush on Triple N, BUT now he's "ugly".

8: Said he "couldn't wait to put everything he has" into the RG, but as soon as he found out he wasn't invited, now it's "boring", the prizes he was drolling over magically became "junk" - YET he brought in a prize for the crookedest tourney in RV history ONLY after he learned of the prizes in the RG.

9: Said that I told Triple N "thanks for the help" in response to the Test Your Marketability thread though he knew this obviosuly was untrue. he painted a picture that I was a massive hypocrite, yet has once to EVER cite that I EVER contradicted ANYTHING I EVER SAID.

10: SUPPOSEDLY 'outed' Triple N when it was convenient for him. Surely, that's none of our business, and as a gay man, you'd expect him to respect that - nope.

11: Is well known to have cyber sex with teenage males on this site and who knows what others. Them AND him confess this.

12: Intended to meet some of these teenagers he reffers to as "adolescents" when it's convenient to do so.

13: Says that "black people are negative", yet spends how many posts a week trying to slander me and countless others.

14: Says that "black people are negative", yet came into the RG's forum to post negative garbage that refers directly to #8

15: States all sorts of mistruths about the RG, yet set up a tourney (the rights of which he's lost directly from Strobe) with a similar slogan, AND a similar set of guidelines - even similar prizes (as if it mattered).

16: States that anyone who's not on his team, his side of anything, is essentally "unholy" as a result of his selective perspective on religion. (anyone remember the 'e-curse' he put on this board last time he was left??)

17: Violates every aspect of his said religion - adheres when it's convenient.

18: Posts to himself repeatedly.

19: Threatened to take the life of RV members and even posted his potential plan to do so.

20: Hosted a fixed tourney whos prize was given to an eliminated member well prior to the conclusion of the tourney - where he disqualified both finalists.

21: Has repeatedly literally begged me to have sex with him under NUMEROUS AIM names.

22: Threatened to rape various teenaged male members of this site.

23: Was banned from this board completely TWICE.

24: Left this site twice in the time I've been here, both times swearing he'd never return. Here he is.

25: Acqured over 15,000 posts all aliases, banned names, etc. combined. - from what?

26: Is a blatant attention whore, which leads to junk posts, and useless and pointless beef.

27: Says random members are on ignore, yet posts responses to them all the time. - a blatant lie.

28: Emotionally off balanced with an ego that really has no valid foundation.

29: Systematically tries to "reset" his image here periodically by making psots about him leaving, changing, moaning and crying, etc when tons of his OWN shit comes down on him. - exactly like he did again today.

30: Nothing he's ever done to himself is ever his fault. Someone else always spitefully did something to him in his eyes. - he never sees that things blows up in his face.

31: Distracts from the REAL issue at hand to something more convenient for himself. This is a direct result of being a habitual liar AND attention whore with an inability to admit where he's gone wrong and actually try to make it right again.

32: Used to be cool with MAD members here who he's slowly but surely all turned on. Now that I think back, I can't name a single person who he's been cool with the entire time I was here - including my self.

33: Used to be cool with Acuity, then all of a sudden, acuity leaves some positive feed on a track of mine and all of a sudden, Acuity became a dickrider, an asshole, etc.

34: Hate votes in every battle I've ever had here till I made him the first person on my Blacklist. Ironic that this directly coincides with #13

35: Is WAY too "cool" for the internet, yet singly has more posts than any other member her EVER - even CALI.

36: Used to be cool with CALI till he came at him sideways as well.

37: Ducked his own call out.

38: Put UNF, a newcomer to recording, in his place for a battle against myself, supposedly 'out of thin air'.

39: Gives young dudes a false sense of confidence by pumping their head with idealistic B.S. that's simply unreal. This is how he becomes 'a friend' to them and convinces them to take interest in him in more ways than one. Compliments them and simply tells them what they want to hear. "you can do it! you're gonna win! you're the greatest person ever" etc - but has NO plan at all on how to accomplish what they're actually trying to accomplish. This opens the door to #11 and #12. He's admitted to not having a plan of his own and "does what ever he feels" on the spur of the moment, so do you really believe that he'd stop to make a realistic plan for you?

40: Was banned from the LL no less than twice in the last 3 weeks.

41: Created numerous aliases for the intents of being nothing more than a "troll" here and spam the board.

42: Swears to everyone that he's "original" yet is an open biggie smalls emulator, even admitting that he tries to rap like biggie.

43: Swears to everyone that he's "original" yet had a slip of the tongue that ended in hims admitting that he uses the styles of those he listens to. He "can't help it".

44: He once said that his father died years ago...but now says that his father isn't dead at all. One of these is obviously a lie.

45: Admitted he faked an appology to this entire board the last time he "left" and came back in under 24 hours. Lied again to EVERYBODY's face. Lied on the premise that he'd "never come back" after he 'put a spell' on every member of this board.

46: States that LF dissed him "behind his back" when she obviosuly didn't and he was fully aware of this because he was hearing her LIVE ON THE RADIO where she was told he was already listening. Another blatant lie.

47: Created a "tutorial" knowing that the information he put within it was sheer unusuable gibberish that'd give adverse affects and HE KNEW THIS and still posted it. It wasn't even accepted as an official tutorial.

48: States that he didn't hear my diss response to UNF - though was the first person to respond to it stating that he "hopes I die and go to hell". If he truely didn't hear it, why would be even react like this? Yet another blatant lie AND a contradiction that coincides with #13

49: Any time he's cornered, he'll say that his character traits are really YOUR character traits - suddenly, he's not the thief, YOU are! What ever his major problem is, he'll say that you have it.

And these are just the ones in my memory.

This man is simply a hypocrite, a back stabber, a liar, a thief, and a socially incapable pervert who simply has no value in anyone but himself. If you aren't giving him attention, he's not interested in you. Once you stop providing him with attention, he'll completely stab you in the back immediately. Any name of any RV member mentioned on this list can attest to that.

Here's a quote to leave you with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Q
Frolicking, so far life seems to be about sodomy
The constant cons and schemes, it seems beyond apology

An admission about continual "cons and schemes" leading all back to a persuit of sodomy and knowing he can't possibly appologize for it. How can you appologize for something you're not really sorry about?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 11-17-05 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Added another one!
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 08:25 AM   #2
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

If I'm a liar, then that makes this thread unnecessary. But, since I'm not a liar, that makes this thread bullshit, which it is.

Apexx...you're full of shit...I know it...I'll continue to say it. You don't know as much as you think you know.

THat's all I have to say about it. Keep entertaining the middle schoolers with the gay bashing. Typing 20 pages of NONSENSE doesn't make it true. And, if anyone believes anything you say, then they deserve to be in ignorance.

NUFF SAID.
Old 11-17-05, 08:28 AM   #3
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 1ADC A69C

PS

And, the sad thing is, you constantly accuse me of being an attention WHORE, then you up and OUTDO my post by typing 10 times more.

go figure

make more threads about "which car should I buy" and talk about your hair or whatever else bullshit you concoct.

Ur a lunatic and a bigot...

and quite uneducated.

I have nothing else to say to you.

Fuck off.
Old 11-17-05, 08:33 AM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
If I'm a liar, then that makes this thread unnecessary. But, since I'm not a liar, that makes this thread bullshit, which it is.

- Read #30

Apexx...you're full of shit...I know it...I'll continue to say it. You don't know as much as you think you know.

- Read # 13

THat's all I have to say about it. Keep entertaining the middle schoolers with the gay bashing. Typing 20 pages of NONSENSE doesn't make it true. And, if anyone believes anything you say, then they deserve to be in ignorance.

- Read #12 AND #11

NUFF SAID.

Lucky for me, I can prove what I say. You haven't proven anything but my point.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 08:37 AM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
PS

And, the sad thing is, you constantly accuse me of being an attention WHORE, then you up and OUTDO my post by typing 10 times more.

go figure

make more threads about "which car should I buy" and talk about your hair or whatever else bullshit you concoct.

Ur a lunatic and a bigot...

and quite uneducated.

I have nothing else to say to you.

Fuck off.

:shrug: go read #30, then #13. Then you can have fun telling US MOTHERFUCKIN WITNESSES TO THESE EVENTS that I'm lying about shit we've all seen and that you're doing RIGHT NOW!!

You're finished.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 11-17-05 at 08:40 AM.
Old 11-17-05, 09:45 AM   #6
Shade of Eden
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: AEE8 69E1

some of that is pretty funny shit, like outting Triple N....well done on the typing

shadowed surroundings, where hope seems so bleak
but its in that darkness, you find the light which you seek

Old 11-17-05, 09:49 AM   #7
J Summers

IP: 96F2 DF03

my goodness you put some effort,,, what you really expect do the kids a fag
Old 11-17-05, 09:50 AM   #8
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
For starters, if you believe anything of what the Q says to be true, you, are a SUCKER!! He lies to people. That's what he does. It's his "thing".

He's not a liar! He's my hero!
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-17-05, 09:51 AM   #9
J Summers

IP: 96F2 DF03

9th is my hero.. i do bieleve
Old 11-17-05, 10:01 AM   #10
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

lmao @ 9th...werd, you're my she-ro

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 10:09 AM   #11
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
44: He once said that his father died years ago...but now says that his father isn't dead at all. One of these is obviously a lie.

if that's true that ain't right cos, having a dead father myself, don't like when people lie about shit as deep as that

but other than that

when are you two gonna squash the beef. i ain't saying be boys n shit cos we all know that gonna happen but what happened to just putting each other on block or something so your paths ain't gotta cross....but w/e it's up to you two

~peace~
Old 11-17-05, 10:20 AM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Shade: thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief
Why don't y'all stop beefing and just battle???

It's as easy as that...

BECAUSE HE RAN FROM HIS OWN CALL-OUT JACKASS!! CAN'T YOU READ?! YOU EVEN POSTED IN THE CALLOUT THREAD!!! No the man has no honor. He does big dramatic shit just for attention. What do you not understand about that?

Saraan: hahhaha, that's cruel man, but from the looks of it...you're right : \

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~
if that's true that ain't right cos, having a dead father myself, don't like when people lie about shit as deep as that

but other than that

when are you two gonna squash the beef. i ain't saying be boys n shit cos we all know that gonna happen but what happened to just putting each other on block or something so your paths ain't gotta cross....but w/e it's up to you two

~peace~

You gotta understand, Tha Q is a joke. If he were real, he would have either responded to his LAST open call out that I accepted, OR he would have taken the battle that he specifically called me out for. He's a bitch bro, what more can I say. He gets banned, and keeps coming back here. What do you expect from somebody like that? You get booted outta a place that you're not invited OR welcomed in and you come back - you think that person has any honor? Look at the 48 points already up here, you think a "stand up guy" does shit like this?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-17-05, 10:26 AM   #13
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:

BECAUSE HE RAN FROM HIS OWN CALL-OUT JACKASS!! CAN'T YOU READ?! YOU EVEN POSTED IN THE CALLOUT THREAD!!! No the man has no honor. He does big dramatic shit just for attention. What do you not understand about that?

is there any way of having a pinkslip battle where failing to show up results in automatically losing...if so you two should do it cos it seems that a pinslip battle would be the only way to resolve this.....

what d'ya think?
Old 11-17-05, 10:28 AM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
What's a saraan?

Obviously i can read FOOL...how you think i'm typing...stupid fool...mayn

I'm not sure if you're playing dumb, or you really are that dumb. Saraan is the person above you I was talking to, and you obviously can't read or else you'd know that he backed down from the callout that HE laid seeing as you posted in the thread. For that matter, if you could read, you'd know who Saraan was. Go play with your building blocks or something man. And stop asking me to do tracks with your clown ass, we've never been cool since the days you used to tell people you were Eminem's ghost writer and wrote Luda's songs and all that other complete bullshit. You're not better off than him.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-17-05, 10:48 AM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
p.s How come i asked you to collab and you replied? YET you think i'm a clown...

pffttt....bro, I dunno WTF kinda crack you smoke, but YOU HAVE NO COLLAB WITH ME ON IT. I never once ever told you I was gonna record jack shit, wtf are you talking about? You PMed me to ask me about some bullshit collab and I turned it down. You can't spit and you're a scumbag - the scumbag thing is really what bothered me. Did you forget all this?? You been on my nuts since you first met me - as a matter of fact, lol, you wanted to battle me JUST to get merked?! WHY?! You do remember that I'm the one who banned you for biting back on RW right?

Add to that, just because we don't have "beef" dosen't mean we're "cool people" fam, wtf are you on. You're on some stalking shit now man. Next you'll be telling people we're destined to be together. And you really think that we should meet each other. and next thing you know "if I can't have Apexx, no one can!!"

I'm amused by your yap though, and your complete disconnection with reality. Now take my nuts outta your mouth. for fucks sake.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.