RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-05, 05:49 PM   #1
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Find a way ft Mad Knight and Miss DVS

IP: 5285 DC82

Other day fucking with cool edit, layed a verse. got mad knight to lay a verse. Put a girl on the hook.

Lyrics

Y's aka Poetic Artist
coming thru running you down daily
maybe god could save me if i paid him
cause moneys out done religion and morals
nuculear war heads resolve oil quarrels
I dont borrow what i dont need
and I done need what i dont have
I could live with just the shirt on my back
i heard you attack me with your textual peice
I use wisdom to rip you, like an interlectual beast
Those supporting war, im tearing ya new asshole
cause its a subliminal for "we want more cash flow"
I wont ask yall to shut your mouth
cause the more you speak the better you make me look
turn your fucking TV off and take a book
take a look at the world around you
hate murder brutality reality surrounds you
kings crowned thru bloodlines
while poverty deaths found thru land minds
I cant stand minds with simplicity this isnt the
life we spose to live, gods birth isnt chosen its natural
but money manufactured chrsimas time
my lips are not even moving to spit this rhyme
ive simply cut a hole in the top of my head
im bout to drop on the floor dead

(Hook- Miss DVS)
life is strange but we maintain
thru hard times we find a way

Mad Knight

Whenever my brains open, it's like a land mine
Every time I disagree with life more confined
My mind and rhymes just a simple ticking bomb
Murder in the streets more news than Vietnam
A tear to my eye, as I cry, emotions still trapped
Think of 3rd world countries, in debt and strapped
For a lil bit of food, resources and a place of shelter
Dream of my love, dream that id felt her
But I still think of her sweet and subtle embrace
If my sight ever goes, loss the image of my mothers face
Ids put a gun to my head and blow away my temple
But shhhh I'm partly mental but that's confidential
Some days all my stress builds up in my membrane
I'd put pins through both my lips n fell no pain
Cuz if they couldn't understand stand me back before
Fuck the hate, I even leave u feeling hardcore

(outro Ysdat)

http://www.soundclick.com/2kn

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217231
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2581466
Old 12-18-05, 05:57 PM   #2
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 4642 D197

ye not my best but Ysdat liked it so......blah lol
Old 12-18-05, 05:57 PM   #3
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
IP: D808 EF89

Ok,first verse...was good.Liked the lyrics...decent rhyme schme.It's just the accent.I hate the accent.I know it's NZ,but damn..it sounds so fucking much like UK.

And the hook is annoying.When the girl came on,I bassically was like "WTF?".That girl should not be singing,let alone holding a mic.I can actually hear her breathing on the mic.Where the fuck ya'll even get her from?Take her back where she came from.

Mad knight accent pisses me off.That muther fucker sounds irish or german or something...His lyrics,were good...not as good as Ysdat's..but it was good..

So,yea...
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-05, 06:03 PM   #4
Memphis
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 02E2 69AC

..ahem... let me get my 2 cents in...

maybe yall like this underground low quaility sound or somethin...but i dont..it sounds unprofessional but thats jus me...but tha lyrics are on point...presentation could have been better...step back from tha mic cuz i can hear you breathin sometimes and that girl did throw me off..thats my thoughts...take it how you wanna
Old 12-18-05, 06:05 PM   #5
Ysdat
Whys That?

quality isnt by choice bro. We both use fucked up gear. So we bearing with what we have.

Thanks for the feed from both of you.
Old 12-18-05, 06:06 PM   #6
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 8E7F 1337

its ight...the beat is ehhh not the best...the flow is good doesnt really lose its flow...delivery could be better make sure ta add more emotion and switch up ur vioce a lil more...the girl singing aint horrible but aint no talented singer niether she was ight..the quality was ight aint studio work but aint that bad...ehhh i wasnt totally feeling this but it was a good attempt...i'd give this a 6.5/10 the most...but dont let this feedback discourage u, keep at it dawg
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-05, 06:09 PM   #7
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis
..ahem... let me get my 2 cents in...

maybe yall like this underground low quaility sound or somethin...but i dont..it sounds unprofessional but thats jus me...but tha lyrics are on point...presentation could have been better...step back from tha mic cuz i can hear you breathin sometimes and that girl did throw me off..thats my thoughts...take it how you wanna

i wouldnt say that, a person can have the wackest quality ever and be the dopest emcee of all time...quality doesnt determine whether ur dope or not it just helps the delivery sound smoother
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-05, 06:57 PM   #8
Ysdat
Whys That?

quality is allways a main point on a dope song. cause no one wants to bomp low quality tracks.
but a real emcce can except that and focus on other shit. a shallow minded fuck will expect perfect tracks from using computer stick mics and a fucked computer.
Old 12-18-05, 07:25 PM   #9
Memphis
New to RV

[QUOTE=Poetic Artist]quality is allways a main point on a dope song. cause no one wants to bomp low quality tracks.
but a real emcce can except that and focus on other shit. a shallow minded fuck will expect perfect tracks from using computer stick mics and a fucked computer.[/QUOTE]

Im thinkin a real emcee would focus on everything equally...and i've seen niggaz use computers from 99 and still make radio quality tracks...so excuse me for lookin for expert shit...and for me to be truthful...tha only ok on this was tha lyrics...Ysdat sounds like he has tha mic in his mouth and mad knight sound like he spittin from tha other room......oh and that bitch cant sing..one of you should have did it... i guess ill keep my mouth close from now on
Old 12-18-05, 07:40 PM   #10
Ysdat
Whys That?

lol @ "computers from 99" thats new to me.

anyway, you comments are worthless. please go back to making good quality generic bullshit.
Old 12-18-05, 07:47 PM   #11
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 0FC5 3457

Meh, I didn't like the flow of either one of you. I already told ya Miss DVS was off key, you need to dl Adobe audition, it fixes pitch. Lyrics were ok, but the delivery was really weak. I kind of got bored throughout the track. Overall, I don't like this track very much. Sorry bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-18-05, 07:49 PM   #12
Ysdat
Whys That?

^shut up and go back to having a bad day.
Old 12-18-05, 07:58 PM   #13
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

Text Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 3-0
IP: D4CC BCDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Artist
quality is allways a main point on a dope song. cause no one wants to bomp low quality tracks.
but a real emcce can except that and focus on other shit. a shallow minded fuck will expect perfect tracks from using computer stick mics and a fucked computer.

Im thinkin a real emcee would focus on everything equally...and i've seen niggaz use computers from 99 and still make radio quality tracks...so excuse me for lookin for expert shit...and for me to be truthful...tha only ok on this was tha lyrics...Ysdat sounds like he has tha mic in his mouth and mad knight sound like he spittin from tha other room......oh and that bitch cant sing..one of you should have did it... i guess ill keep my mouth close from now on

lmao @ you bein here for like 2 days and thinkin your that good...you bit your name from a mainstream rapper...memphis bleek? lmao and you can't even get the codes right yet...NEWSFLASH...i listened to your track...your not that dope either...PERSONALLY i like this track i don't giva fuck what some fake ass ROC artist thinks...he gon come back in here beefin and shit like i giva fuck what some "herb newb" thinks...everything dope except quality which you know....lmao like you can really help the quality...i can magically make your mic dope if you want lmao....i'd take a dope bad quality track over an ass good quality track ANYDAY....i'm not gon ride the block like 'YO NIGGA LISTEN TO THIS QUALITY'...i'd rather ride round like 'yo listen to this nigga lyrics the shit is deep'...fuck outta here...stay up my TC nikkahh

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-05, 12:30 AM   #14
Ysdat
Whys That?

thanks hoodz. My finger tips deserved more than replying to that kid.

any more feed, thats doesnt attack somthing un changable. Quality.
Old 12-19-05, 01:00 AM   #15
Memphis
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
lmao @ you bein here for like 2 days and thinkin your that good...you bit your name from a mainstream rapper...memphis bleek? lmao and you can't even get the codes right yet...NEWSFLASH...i listened to your track...your not that dope either...PERSONALLY i like this track i don't giva fuck what some fake ass ROC artist thinks...he gon come back in here beefin and shit like i giva fuck what some "herb newb" thinks...everything dope except quality which you know....lmao like you can really help the quality...i can magically make your mic dope if you want lmao....i'd take a dope bad quality track over an ass good quality track ANYDAY....i'm not gon ride the block like 'YO NIGGA LISTEN TO THIS QUALITY'...i'd rather ride round like 'yo listen to this nigga lyrics the shit is deep'...fuck outta here...stay up my TC nikkahh

Well,Welll,Well....

1...my name was given to me when i was 7...i took a trip to cali to see my fam and they called me memphis so i ran with it...lets see...bleek had only one track back then and that was with jay-z on commin of age and i didnt listen to rap back then so fuck off with that shit homie

2...really..tha song was ass...if ya didnt know there is much more to a "Good Track" than mediocre lyrics...and if a nigga got trash quality on his shit...who gone listen to it? his friends...thas it..nobody gone pay for somethin that sounds like crap...and shit...his quality aint all on his equipment...i mean damn...if a nigga literally tryin to eat tha mic up...its gonna sound like garbage...and if tha other nigga too scared to get close to tha mic...its gonna sound like garbage...simple as that

3...you obvisiouly wanted feedback and i gave my opinion...dont be mad cuz i didnt ride ya nuts like Hoodz did and say.."Oh HELL YEA THAT SHIT WAS DOPE....YOU GONE GET SIGNED OFFA THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE NIGGA!!!"...cuz i dont lie...i call it how i see it...take it..or leave it..but dont bitch about it

4...lol...im dope as fuck faggot