RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-06, 12:04 AM   #16
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C8F2 8CC9

"im in jamaica sippin dacaries no doubt"-All Out
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 12:10 AM   #17
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
If you are a true fan.. You would know that if pac really did fake his death.. He ovbiously didnt do it so a bunch of snot nosed little pricks on the internet can try to speculate and pull facts about how they THINK hes still alive..

Give the man a fucking break and realise how herbish this is..

u realize ur on the same site ass all these snot nosed little pricks right??
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 12:14 AM   #18
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
if it were true,...it would be on tv...not a shitty message board

people is people it gets to the same people on the forums through the news and like i said before noone is smart enough ta realize that 2pac is alive why would pac on the 14th unlisted track of the 2nd disc of better days say " expect me ta come back like u expect jesus ta come back..expect me" why would he say that for NOTHING why would pac say shit on a hidden message hidden in one of the photos on the special features os 2pac resurrection that says "theres secrets that will come out and you'll see for yourself why i did it" for nothing??? it doesnt make sense and it wouldnt be on the news for the same reason why the cops never found out who killed pac because he FAKED his DEATH if it went on the news they'd get sued like all hell
Old 02-07-06, 12:21 AM   #19
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 977B 2124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozak
how can ya'll think pac is dead yo i'll give u TONZ of reasons why he's alive

1.2pac was shot on september 7th and lived the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th...thats 7 days

2.2Pac's vehicle was shot 12 times; 5 of those bullets hit 2Pac. That leaves seven bullets.
2Pac's recorded time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3).

3.A voice on the makevelli album says, "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time."

4.2Pac's first release on Suge Knight's Death Row label, All Eyez On Me, was released on February 13, 1996 - exactly seven months before his death.

5.on the music video to "Toss It Up" 2pac smashes a mirror and we all know smashing a mirror is 7 years of bad luck so why would pac do that for nothing

6.in the movie "Gang Related" pac's badge number is 412 wich equals 7

7. 2pac died at age 25 (2+5=7)

8. on the makevelli album "the don killuinati the 7 day theory" the letters can be rearranged ta say "Ok on tha 7th u think I'm dead yet I'm really alive" dont tell me thats just coincidence besides what the fuck else is a killuminati

9. In the CD booklet of the R U Still Down album, the following is written "Keep the faith in me I wont let u down...love 2Pac." This album was released more than a year after 2Pac's death.

10. The producer on the new Makaveli album is simply "SIMON." This was the apostle who helped Jesus carry the cross and one of the first to witness his resurrection. Could Suge be SIMON?

11. Inside the cover of one of the 2Pac albums, it reads "Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli" as if 2pac has died and Makaveli was born.

12. suge never shown up for questioning (doesnt necassarily say that pacs alive but sumthins up wit that shit)

13. In Makaveli's (Tupac's) song "White Man's World" on album The 7 Day Theory, he says "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unless ya'll choose to." Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death?

14. in the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words "Suge shot me" are spoken very softly. (doesnt sound like pac but it means sumthin)

15. on the song "Thug Luv" which is a duet with Tupac on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's double CD Art Of War after Tupac says "whuz poppin' n*gga", Bizzy Bone can be heard saying "He's Alive He's Alive He's Alive" in the background. (they might of changed that nowadays but atleast it used ta be in the song)

16. In the video "Heaven Gotta Ghetto", the license plate of the car that he gets in with the older man reads "61671". Another obvious occurance of the number seven and the sum of seven (6+1).

LMFAO but if u STILL dont believe my white ass then watch this and watch ur intestines shit themselves into ur pants http://media.putfile.com/pac2

and here to add to ur proof prozak http://www.enwhore.com/movie/428-2P...ideo_Clip_.html

guy spots tupac and outlaws
Old 02-07-06, 12:27 AM   #20
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

lmao how doea that look fake???? yes the lil holla back thing is corny but u gotta admit that is tupac
Old 02-07-06, 12:31 AM   #21
dazy
what dat be...

IP: 5021 8C8D

i beleave 2pac is maybe alive and he can come out and say hes alive cus there will be lots of sues and shit would go on like why he did and and how he could fix all of this.............maybe he is in the witness protection program or something............u never know
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 12:35 AM   #22
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

finally someone that aint denying the fact that pac is alive...yes his songs are truly remixed and remastered cuz i heard the originals and u gotta admit they aint all studio quality but that dont mean that pac aint alive
Old 02-07-06, 12:38 AM   #23
Shazz
Never Around

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 307F 3890

Can you please stop posting.
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 12:41 AM   #24
dazy
what dat be...

IP: 5021 8C8D

there r lots of people who r in the witness protection program and 2 pac is probably one and he'll come out probably when the peopl who r after him die
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 12:44 AM   #25
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: DFA2 2E73

maybe he did it so ppl would talk about him after he died

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 04:46 PM   #26
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

will i dont give a fuck whether u believe me or not i know he alive u cant tell me all that shit is just a coincidence and shit....if ya'll want him ta be dead then fine ya'll know ya'll gon turn bitch and forget everything u said when he does show up alive
Old 02-07-06, 04:52 PM   #27
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

omggg you're like years laaaate people need to stop with this shit already jesus
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-07-06, 04:53 PM   #28
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Gimme an S! Gimme a tfu.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-07-06, 04:53 PM   #29
Tackdaddy
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 7393 8E20

fuck.........you need to get off drugs............he's fucking dead.........move on.
Send a message via MSN to Tackdaddy   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-06, 04:54 PM   #30
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

oh and i believe he might be alive btw but this shit is mad annoying already now
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus