RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-06, 08:28 PM   #16
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

lmao leady dropped that in a way lol

tru say efecx is right though....i really do have the sudden urge to slap this boy about a bit
Old 02-18-06, 08:37 PM   #17
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 48C1 D538

its funny how in the pics boi tryna look all tough, but hed get merked round here for that lmao
Old 02-18-06, 09:46 PM   #18
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozak
this the only one i didnt release that has nothing done to it yes i am shirtless and sexy as all hell
http://img1.imagetitan.com/img.php?...n=shirtless.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

your the ugliest guy EVER.

holy shit pz.
Old 02-18-06, 09:54 PM   #19
$hani¢e
..::Hέªяτвяέªκέя::..

From: So I can have little net-peeping toms? I don't think so
IP: 6007 2BEE

Cant even see your face in the first pic. BUT. your neck is red. *shrug*

I laugh at you bitches.
Send a message via MSN to $hani¢e   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-06, 10:19 PM   #20
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 6E9D DC64

Leady drop it i aint posted these pics up ta start inta a beef thread and shit if im tryin ta act tough this how i am 24/7 come fly down here from the uk and test me if u think my ass is frontin...lmao except for the shirtless pic that was a lil bit of showing off but otherwise whats the problem??? i aint trippin though if u wanna start beef ta feel good bout urself shit thats just how it is, its in peoples nature ta talk shit bout other people so talk on yo..but how the fuck am i any less vulnerable at gettin my ass handed to me if i act tough or not??? i dont give a fuck if u stronger than the biggest built man on this earth i'll still take a swing at ya'll no matter what if i get my ass handed to me then i get my ass handed to me all ya'll can fuckin do is give me a broken arm or bruise my ass up u think i give a fuck???

Last edited by Prozak : 02-18-06 at 10:26 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-06, 10:31 PM   #21
leady
Addicted

haha that post was funny.

i dont like chief's(who does) and u seriously do look like a proper chief.... fly down where???

and size doesnt mean jack shit, its how you can fight... but i just think it sad when u get people taking pics of themselves lookin all hard man n tings to post on the net, especially when mans can straight up tell boy would get merked.

lmao fuck a fight, i had the one i wanted last night, dead beef, boys left with a broken jaw and ribs n a fractured eye socket.... but i aint even tryna brag but seriously, dnt even try n act like u mr get bad, cos its blatant that your mr gets knocked out in one punch hahaaaaaaaa
Old 02-18-06, 10:43 PM   #22
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
haha that post was funny.

i dont like chief's(who does) and u seriously do look like a proper chief.... fly down where???

and size doesnt mean jack shit, its how you can fight... but i just think it sad when u get people taking pics of themselves lookin all hard man n tings to post on the net, especially when mans can straight up tell boy would get merked.

lmao fuck a fight, i had the one i wanted last night, dead beef, boys left with a broken jaw and ribs n a fractured eye socket.... but i aint even tryna brag but seriously, dnt even try n act like u mr get bad, cos its blatant that your mr gets knocked out in one punch hahaaaaaaaa

u know what i dont give a fuck then give my ass some broken ribs and punched out eye socket i told u i dont give a fuck..u got a pic of me look inta my eyes tell me if i give a fuck cuz i dont so why even try talkin shit to someone that doesnt give a flyin fuck bout ur foreign ass...i dont give a fuck if i get knocked out in 1 punch or not what the fuck diffrence does it make to anyway why the fuck does it urk u sooo fuckin bad ta look at my pic that u have ta talk shit...why is it soo compelling that u have ta go talk shit actin like u defendin urself for some shit...u feel threatened or something and dont even use the predictable most pathetic comback ever sayin im the one thats threatened cuz u aint shit ta me i dont have a reason ta be fuckin wit u so i dont need ta even worry bout ur ass...but why the fuck are we even talkin shit why dont we just squash the shit..it dont make sense ta fight especially since this shit aint gon end
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-06, 11:01 PM   #23
leady
Addicted

me? threatened? by you?? LMFAO thats the funniest shit ive heard in a long time.

end of the day, you look like a proper chief, thats all im saying, i dont like chief's and like efecx and soulja said, u just look like sum1 ud see in the street and instantly wanna smack.

and if you dont give a fuck, why reply twice with 2 huge fuckin paragraphs???

fucking muppet.
Old 02-18-06, 11:12 PM   #24
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
me? threatened? by you?? LMFAO thats the funniest shit ive heard in a long time.

end of the day, you look like a proper chief, thats all im saying, i dont like chief's and like efecx and soulja said, u just look like sum1 ud see in the street and instantly wanna smack.

and if you dont give a fuck, why reply twice with 2 huge fuckin paragraphs???

fucking muppet.

cuz i dont let people talk shit to me but on the net there aint much u can fuckin do but type paragraphs so why u think im gon let some lil punk millions of miles away downtalk me??? u just a muthafuckin coward that cant do shit in real life so u start beef ta talk shit and feel better bout urself cuz u feel like u can stomp me...fuck u..ur musics a joke, this sites a joke, and ur a joke...atleast i aint postin my ugly ass pic up in my sig..and why would i give a fuck if someone wants ta just hit me after seeing me just tells me they pussies that cant get shit outta life so they start talking shit ta feel better if u notice i just type shit back..and so what if i type paragraphs im just speaking my muthafuckin mind i never have any intention ta make my shit so big i just type whatever i fuckin think..i dont give a fuck but i dont back down from fights unless they squashed
Old 02-18-06, 11:18 PM   #25
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Prozak go workout. fucking nasty body.

and man.... your so ugly, fuck kill yourself.
Old 02-18-06, 11:25 PM   #26
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
Prozak go workout. fucking nasty body.

and man.... your so ugly, fuck kill yourself.

i plan ta start working out more and maybe i will kill myself it on my thangs ta do
Old 02-19-06, 12:06 AM   #27
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
ROFL, fo a sec it looked like yo cock wuz hangin out, but its just yo thumb, i wuz like "... WTF?!?!?!" lmmfao, werd

roflfhdsgfhahahahha.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-06, 08:34 AM   #28
leady
Addicted

IP: 3C7A C9BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozak
cuz i dont let people talk shit to me but on the net there aint much u can fuckin do but type paragraphs so why u think im gon let some lil punk millions of miles away downtalk me??? u just a muthafuckin coward that cant do shit in real life so u start beef ta talk shit and feel better bout urself cuz u feel like u can stomp me...fuck u..ur musics a joke, this sites a joke, and ur a joke...atleast i aint postin my ugly ass pic up in my sig..and why would i give a fuck if someone wants ta just hit me after seeing me just tells me they pussies that cant get shit outta life so they start talking shit ta feel better if u notice i just type shit back..and so what if i type paragraphs im just speaking my muthafuckin mind i never have any intention ta make my shit so big i just type whatever i fuckin think..i dont give a fuck but i dont back down from fights unless they squashed

well concidering my music makes me money, its not that much of a joke, especially when the only people who down talk my music are people who have beef, go figure.

lmfao @ get nothing of life, kid u have noooooooo idea, seriously, you would get merked to fuck.
Old 02-19-06, 06:38 PM   #29
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

will i dont give a fuck if i get merked i get merked and when did i ever talk bout ur music before u started talkin shit on here?? besides music aint there ta make money it bout self-expression if u gon be in it for money i might as well just go ta college and shit
Old 02-20-06, 06:47 AM   #30
leady
Addicted

IP: 3C7A C9BA

oh dear lord, kid dont give me that crap. you have no idea ive been doin this for a long time, puttin out CD's for FREE and performing for FREE, i now get offered money and travel n accomodation expenses paid for, so dont give me that crap, im not in it to get rich, and in this country i wont be gettin rich but its not about that, if i can make enough to get by then all good... your fuckin retarded.

and what exactly does my music have to do with you looking like a chief???? absolutely nothing, therefore proving your just tryna hate, simple as.