RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-06, 05:54 PM   #16
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

They're whining because Em used the same style as Pac on this, and 50 had some assistance from Pac's original verse. Busta Rhymes was cool too.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-17-06, 06:01 PM   #17
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: DA79 954B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y's
he bit the right side of the cookie

Lmfao This cookie thing has gone on long enough toby.
Old 02-17-06, 08:17 PM   #18
The-King
New to RV

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F154 0779

fuck this bullshit

like all the people that UNDERSTAND this shit said: they didnt bite, they just using the same rhyme scheme nigga
Old 02-17-06, 09:01 PM   #19
Magic5

IP: 56E8 EA7A

Lmao @ this. You don't know what you're talking about if you think they really "bit" in this track.
Old 02-20-06, 12:01 PM   #20
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5990 DBDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao @ this. You don't know what you're talking about if you think they really "bit" in this track.

lookin back eminem wasn't so bad as the rhyme scheme confused me line wise...but 50 cent...9th "some assistance" damn you...he bit 2 tracks of Pacs 1 perhaps 2 or 3 original lines from 50 in his ENTIRE part...Busta was the only original guy in the entire track...

the fact eminem jumped on a track sayin Ja stole pacs shit like he jus wrote it...then gets 50 banging out pac lines like there's no tomorrow doesn't scream hypocritical???

Em jacked the flow which ain't so bad...but stuck to his own lines mostly...

i guess it's having a record deal that lets you get away with this...

trust me...if someone came along and dissed someone in Q's flow stole his lines to use on a beef that was more than pointless...i know he'd be a tad annoyed...

what it is, is they sayin Pac wouldn't roll wit Ja, Ja slurs the same...did he EVER meet Eminem, 50 or Ja?...coz i don't think so...so they talkin about man like they were death row members themselves...

ALSO

when did Pac get involved in a beef around 6 years after his death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-06, 03:10 PM   #21
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

he stuck to his own lines completely

uh...they used pacs beat, and the rhyme scheme...so the fuck what!?...its like taking a line from a respected artist and flipping it...which mad artists do...you need to lighten up, nobody bit anything it was just the rhyme scheme, which is actually harder to do when you try to keep the same rhyme scheme...

who cares? seriously...

jay-z stole a line from pac...but i dont see you making a thread about jay do i? shut the fuck up, stop hatin so much, 50 cent is wack...simple as that, its not a suprise if he bit, he needs all the help he can get...

em didnt actually BITE any lines at all...stop actin like he did, mad haters lookin for any little thing to bring someone down =/
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus

Last edited by Compose : 02-20-06 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-20-06, 03:23 PM   #22
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

Text Record: 18-7
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 8-5
IP: F1FC 4749

this threads gay....

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-06, 05:27 PM   #23
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 6E9D DC64

em did it in pac's original flow and and on pac's beat and em was speaking as if he was ja on pac's form of flow since ja bit pac's style THATS WHY they did it like that..they wouldnt of mocked pac's work like that if it wasnt anythang ta do with pac
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-06, 11:11 PM   #24
*Antic*
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-3
IP: F557 5BE5

I still like the track, regardless.....it's just music......

Overall Net Audio Record ~ 3-3 w/ 3 K.O.s
Old 02-24-06, 04:00 AM   #25
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 60C9 9A75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozak
em did it in pac's original flow and and on pac's beat and em was speaking as if he was ja on pac's form of flow since ja bit pac's style THATS WHY they did it like that..they wouldnt of mocked pac's work like that if it wasnt anythang ta do with pac

na i wasn't sayin this from a mocking perspective...but for people to say it's a tribute is not a valid excuse...why would you pay tribute to someone by dissing another person?

but anyway

also while we're on the Em did Pacs flow because Ja did it contradicts itself...you could mention that Ja uses Pacs flow but to do it yourself actually weakens the point as you're doing it yourself...

it's like dissin someone who got caught eating poo by eating poo yaself and going IT'S BECAUSE YOU DID IT HA HA HA eugh...

but really people like Eminem & 50 Cent shouldn't be sticking up for Pac seeing as they didn't know him...despite Eminem producin a couple of Pac albums doesn't neccesarily mean Pac's like his best friend...

the man was dead 6 years into the albums being made...Em never knew Pac...

if anything the people who KNEW Pac shoulda dropped on a track callin Ja out if that was the case coz then they'd actually be able to say "Pac wouldn't hang wit u" and actually know it...

and as for people walkin in here sayin this threads gay....you only mad coz you got nothing intelligent to say...but it's ok...it's only ya brain cells fault i'm sure ya nice guys really

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-06, 08:00 AM   #26
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 68CD 21DB

eminem is whack now he fell off so bad 50 has been garbage since he whent commercial
Old 02-24-06, 08:38 PM   #27
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP: 75FB BA11

Ever heard of Irony?
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-06, 09:46 PM   #28
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

why are we talking about this so many years after it has already happened. I notice this like after the third time i herd this song the hail mary came on(Pac's version). Anyways cant we all accept the fact that Pac rides Laccs with a thug and a bitch while Em and 50 ride tupac with no glove on his dick. And also Im loosing alot of respect for Em as a MC but gainning respect for him as a man handeling his family buisness. And for 50 I hope he keeps making music so i can earn my lunch money by bootlegging his CD's. ^_^. Well im done with that tea cup.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote