RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-06, 03:53 PM   #151
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
What's even funnier is Nos's blind assertion--as with most his claims here--that my view point holds no clout. Let's see here. In my 1st year of college, I helped create and implement a Race Relations Discussion Forum that is still in existence today. My school was 97% white. We studied and tackled topics ranging from slavery, to intra-racial discrimination.

Apexx...You make valid points. Nos basically resorted to throwing a temper tantrum, further validating what I said. He's uneducated and ignorant about the topic.

Good work on the race relations group!

And I can't honestly say I came to a different conclusion petaining Nos. I looked at his side of it, and things just didnt' compute at all to reality. They're a perfect math for "theory" though, so I can't be mad at a man who never lived this. He just doen't have the experience to know the reality.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-06, 06:39 PM   #152
Talen Ted
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 58FC 191B

Keepin up with argument I just have to say that what Nos is doin is revolving around the "it was all in the past" ideal over and over again.
Apexx is stating facts and his own current experiences and all Nos is doing is bringing up the past.
We KNOW slavery existed, we're talkin about how white people think its right to make themselves superior over other races, mainly blacks.
He constantly is bringin up the "there are more black gangs that are violent than white gangs" argument over and over again aswell. I would have to say that there are more white supremist in the world than african american gang members. There are ENTIRE COUNTRIES that are for white supremecy. It just doesnt add up, AT ALL.
The last thing I would like to point out that it seems Nos can't respond intelligently without tryin to insult Apezx or Tha Q or whoever he's arguing with at the moment.
Whats up with that shit?
Old 03-08-06, 06:40 PM   #153
Talen Ted
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capisco
will i get in trouble if i say white people have it better than black people in most cases... minus the OJ simpson case

why would you get in trouble for saying the truth?
that IS the truth.
Old 03-08-06, 08:16 PM   #154
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talen Ted
Keepin up with argument I just have to say that what Nos is doin is revolving around the "it was all in the past" ideal over and over again.
Apexx is stating facts and his own current experiences and all Nos is doing is bringing up the past.
We KNOW slavery existed, we're talkin about how white people think its right to make themselves superior over other races, mainly blacks.
He constantly is bringin up the "there are more black gangs that are violent than white gangs" argument over and over again aswell. I would have to say that there are more white supremist in the world than african american gang members. There are ENTIRE COUNTRIES that are for white supremecy. It just doesnt add up, AT ALL.
The last thing I would like to point out that it seems Nos can't respond intelligently without tryin to insult Apezx or Tha Q or whoever he's arguing with at the moment.
Whats up with that shit?

good points and a good question, sir.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-06, 11:29 PM   #155
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Lmao..

You guys are so full of shit...

Tha Q has a vendetta against me from previous times he compleatly put his foot in his mouth and embarrased himself.. Dude is childish and insecure.. Which is why I will answer his questions, but I dont take him joining the argument seriously.. His opinion holds no clout with me...

And Apexx talks a load of crap then tries to come off as the older, more experienced guy..

Your arguing that historical fact is out of touch with reality because your too afriad to admit the truth behind my argument... Apexx, history is history.. I havnt fabricated anything.. And your 'experience' on these issues is letting your emotions on the subject get the better of your judgement... I can see that, but you cant...

I mean straight up.. Your point was that racists are everywhere because your neibours MIGHT be closit racists.. Because your female neibour is scared of you (a 6'1 large build rapping cocaine dealer) she MUST be a member of some white racist organisation...

Do you not see how blaitantly stupid this is? I mean sure.. Maybe your neibours are racists.. How the fuck does that reflect on ANYBODY other than your neibours you stooge..

You talk about history like you know something I dont... Believe me.. You dont... You have been on this earth for maybe 24-25 years.. Which gives you absolutly no advantage knowledge wise over me when talking about the 1800's and ANYTHING up to around 10 years after your birthdate. I am not giving a one sided account of what happened.. I am giving the true account of what happened.. You are talking shit about how ideally it shouldnt of happened... And I am saying sure.. But that wasnt the mindframe of people back then.... (Talon Ted: I am in no way saying "Ooh its all in the past just forget about it", but I am saying that Apexx's argument lacked a point beyond the emotional views he was giving..)

And anti-black gangs...
Which was what this thread was about...... C'mon man.. Its not even clear what your trying to prove here either way... I know you would LIKE to think that almost every white person supports these groups... But the simple fact of the matter is.. They fucking dont... You want examples or facts? A white power movement went around New Orleans back when the disaster was in full swing trying to give supplies to only white people... They spent the entire day doing this and guess what.. NOT ONE white person took their supplies.. All day they got told to fuck off because nobody wanted supplies that were given to people selective of race...

Now according to your arguments, walking around all day they should of ATLEAST hit ONE racist supportive of their cause..

Why didnt they apexx? Answer me that... .......Why did they not find one racist?
Oh yeah.. Because your letting your judgement in this argument become clouded by your emotions.. Racists are NOT everywhere like you would try and have everyone believe.... And your neibours do NOT reflect on the white race as a show that were all a bunch of closit racists...

My points arnt even theorys you fucking goon...

When you stop trying to put on this big act that you know something I dont.. THEN maybe you can hold an argument that I wont think is fucking retarded...

If I was wrong.. I would admit it.. I have in the past.. But you have said absolutly nothing that realistically proves this to be the case.
Old 03-08-06, 11:57 PM   #156
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 8EC3 F0F3

You guys really don't get the fact that you mindlessly argue over this shit all the time without ever conceding to the other side ever having a point?

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 03-09-06, 12:02 AM   #157
Talen Ted
Flyweight

Once again, Nos
you're still revolving around the past
like I previously said
We KNOW slavery existed. I dont even understand why you continue to dwell on that?
We're not trying to deny slavery or mentioning anything about the past at all.
I believe we're talking about here now..today..modern times.
That racism still exist in America, hell, all over the world.
Why do you keep bringing up "history"?

Blah
I didnt hear of the shit that was happening during Hurricane Katrina. Some whites was tyring to give supplies to only other whites? There was an article on this? I heard nothing about that. BUT even if they did, I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY doubt they would've turned it down. Thats just outright dumb. If you were on the verge of starving and was homeless and someone offered supplies to me I wouldn't care WHO they were from. Lol, I dont believe that story one bit.

oh and btw, lmao @ callin Apexx a cocaine dealer. Aww man, if thats not stereotypical, I dont know WHAT is
Old 03-09-06, 12:40 AM   #158
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Once again, Nos
you're still revolving around the past
like I previously said
We KNOW slavery existed. I dont even understand why you continue to dwell on that?
We're not trying to deny slavery or mentioning anything about the past at all.
I believe we're talking about here now..today..modern times.
That racism still exist in America, hell, all over the world.
Why do you keep bringing up "history"?

Blah
I didnt hear of the shit that was happening during Hurricane Katrina. Some whites was tyring to give supplies to only other whites? There was an article on this? I heard nothing about that. BUT even if they did, I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY doubt they would've turned it down. Thats just outright dumb. If you were on the verge of starving and was homeless and someone offered supplies to me I wouldn't care WHO they were from. Lol, I dont believe that story one bit.

oh and btw, lmao @ callin Apexx a cocaine dealer. Aww man, if thats not stereotypical, I dont know WHAT is

Look.. Dude I got nothin against you.. I understand what your saying, and if I was invalidly doing what your saying I was doing, then you would have a point..... But the argument involves the past because that was part of what the innitial post that sparked this was addressing..

Racism back then and racism now a days are two compleatly different things.. And there is nothing that I've said that is going off topic.. I think your just trying to get involved in an argument that you wernt origionally a part of and your getting it all wrong...

And the part about hurricane katrina and the white supremicists? Thats 100% true.. I even saw videos of it happening.. It was on a documentary on white supremicists. Stories like this dont get large scale media coverage because nobody wants to give these guys any form of publicity... BECAUSE the general concensus among white people is that these white supremicists that spread hate and neo-nazi proporganda are stupid ignorant morons that nobody agrees with..

Oh yeah...
Apexx claims to be a cocaine dealer.. He has in the past.. And I have no reason to doubt him.. There is nothing steriotypical about that.. I'm just going off what hes said in the past.

Now please.. Unless you have something reasonable to say.. Stay out of this...
Old 03-09-06, 12:43 AM   #159
dazy
what dat be...

IP: 5021 8C8D

i dont like hate crimes and rasicts i just hate them , love someone for there attitude and there insides no there color or shit like that
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 12:54 AM   #160
Talen Ted
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Look.. Dude I got nothin against you.. I understand what your saying, and if I was invalidly doing what your saying I was doing, then you would have a point..... But the argument involves the past because that was part of what the innitial post that sparked this was addressing..

Racism back then and racism now a days are two compleatly different things.. And there is nothing that I've said that is going off topic.. I think your just trying to get involved in an argument that you wernt origionally a part of and your getting it all wrong...

And the part about hurricane katrina and the white supremicists? Thats 100% true.. I even saw videos of it happening.. It was on a documentary on white supremicists. Stories like this dont get large scale media coverage because nobody wants to give these guys any form of publicity... BECAUSE the general concensus among white people is that these white supremicists that spread hate and neo-nazi proporganda are stupid ignorant morons that nobody agrees with..

Oh yeah...
Apexx claims to be a cocaine dealer.. He has in the past.. And I have no reason to doubt him.. There is nothing steriotypical about that.. I'm just going off what hes said in the past.

Now please.. Unless you have something reasonable to say.. Stay out of this...

lol
how you goin tell me to stay out of a racial argument in a public forum?
Old 03-09-06, 12:56 AM   #161
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
lol
how you goin tell me to stay out of a racial argument in a public forum?

Eh?

Only thing I remember saying is "If you have nothing reasonable to say, then keep out of the argument"...
Old 03-09-06, 12:59 AM   #162
Talen Ted
Flyweight

damn
you must've edited it
cos I swore it said "you wasnt in this argument originally so please stay out of this"

maybe Im trippin
but I could've sworn thats what it said before I quoted it
otherwise I wouldn't quoted it
lol
nvm it then
Old 03-09-06, 01:10 AM   #163
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC REAL
i dont like hate crimes and rasicts i just hate them , love someone for there attitude and there insides no there color or shit like that

Really. Thanks for your input. Such a deep statement... Its definitely something that nobody could have done without.

Seriously. That comment is probably the make or break of this entire argument, im not even joking. Thank God you came when you did, I fear if you hadnt we would still be arguing back and forth like dumbasses. With your amazing input we are finally able to settle this argument once and for all, its the key. I dont even want to think of what I would be thinking about right now if I hadnt read what you posted. Its a scary thought. My mind would be enshrouded in darkness, I would be devoid of any knowledge, and I am pretty sure I would want to die.

Even the grammatical correctness leaves me in awe. Truly a spectacle everyone on RV should learn from. The placement and choice of the words in your post really do add to the impact it has on every single one of us. Have you ever won the nobel prize? Cos for real, I think youre a bit overdue. With remarks of such caliber, I dont even KNOW why you arent famous and rich already. Nobody on RV is as smart as you, and nobody on RV will ever be as smart as you. I am cowering in fear, because the intelligence you displayed in that post was so immense that I wish I was dead. To know that there are people like you around is an eerie thought.

Your words will never die. For my entire life I will remember that amazing, mind blowing post. Something like that cannot be easily forgotten. Even if I tried to forget it, I probably wouldnt be able to. It just goes to show that random comments really can have a huge effect on people. Especially comments made by people like you (geniuses). Please, dont even grace me with a reply... I am not worthy to recieve acknowledgement from such a great person.
Old 03-09-06, 01:19 AM   #164
Talen Ted
Flyweight

That was truely unnecessary
Old 03-09-06, 01:31 AM   #165
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

lmao, anything else you want to discuss about me nos? Because the thread has not jack to do with you or me personally, yet you keep brining me up. Your posts just pour on and on about Apexx this and Apexx that and Apexx the other thing, Apexx Apexx Apexx!! It's like talkin to Jan Brady on that "marsha marsha marsha" tip. I'm looking at what you called "facts" while the whole time, you're looking at me.

Your view on "history" as you see it is way in left field man, and when I try to explain to you what the reality is of why things happened the way they did, you write me off as a black guy who's emotional about things that happened against black people - WHICH YOU COMPLETELY ASSUME I AM. You never once consider that I have looked at the other possibilites of why things happened the way they did and came to a conclusion based on that. Once again, I started off asking questions to find out what others thought. You started off making accusations and still are.

Add to that, I already stated I respect your point of view, though I dont' agree with it, where as you're more like "if you don't agree with me, you can kiss you my ass you asshole/faggot/dickhead/black person! You only disagree because you don't like me due to these reasons that I've convinced my self of and if you prove me wrong ,I'm gonna ignore you or change the subject!!". You've done more stereotyping and assuming in this thread than anyone else. That's mad uncalled for man, which is why I keep saying that it's pointless trying to discuss it with you. You're far too hardheaded to hear anything but your own opinion and far to blind to see anything other than what you want to see. I experience these things. You theorize about it. Why would I argue about it with someone who evidently has no clue? That's like taking tips on bowling from someone who's never bowled a single frame in their life. I'm not going to (nor am I trying to) change your point of view on anything, so what's the sense? Especially when it's not even the topic of the thread.

It's like:
==================================================
Effect/Fact: People got killed

Cause/WHY: The real reason<---------------------[insert titanic gap here]---------------------->what Nos thinks is the reason.
==================================================

Though you're correct on the fact, you're way wrong on the "why" and refuse to hear anything other than what you already assumed, so discussions lead to nowhere. You notice how many peolpe are sharing their experiences with you and you still end up learning nothing?? You simply refuse to listen. Then you mention only the positives of one side (what a coincidence! the side you're on), then when I mention the negatives also on opposite side, you say "but wait, you aren't mentioning all the bad things black people do!"

wait...YOU mentioned it to begin with. I didn't mention ANY side of what you're talking about, black OR white, in the negative light OR the positive one, so why is what I'm NOT mentioning a surprise to you when it's got jack to do with shit? I show you the negatives of the exact same issue, and instead of saying "yeah man, that's true too." you IMMEDIATELY go on the defensive and throw a temper tantrum and look for someone to point fingers at.

Which is why I stopped trying to explain anything to you. It's just completely pointless and leads nowhere.

But keep on calling everyone who disagrees with you more names. You're really driving your point home! You're the angriest man in a thread full of black people discussing racial issues lmao. That should be a MAJOR sign. We're all discussing it calmly and you're on the verge of punching a hole in your monitor holmes lol.

You gotta take it slow son. take it sloww-oohhh uhh-ooohhh ooo. Next time you'll take it slow lol

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.