RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-06, 09:50 PM   #1
schema
howdy

IP:

the reason you dont feel like arguing is because you have no valid points...

explain to me why reperations makes sense...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-06, 10:44 PM   #2
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
the reason you dont feel like arguing is because you have no valid points...

explain to me why reperations makes sense...

what the fuck kind of question is that, you tell me this, if ur great grandmother was beat and enslaved by white dudes, and ur grandma was degraded by white people, and looked down upon, and treated like shyt, youd say, o well the past is the past, fuck that shyt, and like i said, i recently saw rosewood, so that multiplied my anger times like 100000000000000000
Old 03-10-06, 11:03 PM   #3
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
what the fuck kind of question is that, you tell me this, if ur great grandmother was beat and enslaved by white dudes, and ur grandma was degraded by white people, and looked down upon, and treated like shyt, youd say, o well the past is the past, fuck that shyt, and like i said, i recently saw rosewood, so that multiplied my anger times like 100000000000000000

So you are saying that you should get something because someone you know was treated unfairly.......wow. That has to be one of the most greedy, selfish things I've ever heard.

How about we go back to the original slaves, shall we?

Egyptian Pharohs (Africans) enslaved the Jews (White people) and used them in mass quantities to build their pyramids and do their bidding. Since I know this fact, I want my money from all of you black people for enslaving my white race.........GIVE IT UP FUCKERS!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-06, 11:44 PM   #4
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
So you are saying that you should get something because someone you know was treated unfairly.......wow. That has to be one of the most greedy, selfish things I've ever heard.

How about we go back to the original slaves, shall we?

Egyptian Pharohs (Africans) enslaved the Jews (White people) and used them in mass quantities to build their pyramids and do their bidding. Since I know this fact, I want my money from all of you black people for enslaving my white race.........GIVE IT UP FUCKERS!!!!!!!

which one of your family members that you know of and actually interacted with were enslaved, and i didnt say I should get money, i said my FAMILY should, fuckin dumbass, since my great granma (god rest her soul) isnt around anymore

same as if sum1 in ur family fell in a store and died, you would sue, and get the money
Old 03-11-06, 12:57 PM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
which one of your family members that you know of and actually interacted with were enslaved, and i didnt say I should get money, i said my FAMILY should, fuckin dumbass, since my great granma (god rest her soul) isnt around anymore

same as if sum1 in ur family fell in a store and died, you would sue, and get the money

My dad was beaten to death by a black man in his own house.....I did not sue the black man's family for something that he did because there was no reason to. The black man that killed my father is now in jail, just like all those slave owners are now dead.....just look at it as you got what you wanted, the slave owners are all dead

Kill Whitey!!!!!
Old 03-10-06, 10:03 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

What the fuck exactly is this thread trying to prove?
Old 03-10-06, 10:18 PM   #8
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Wow.......I guess I will give my thoughts on this. Bear in mind, I did not sit and read everyone's comments....

Towards the first post about affirmative action: In the beginning stages of Affirmative Action we lived in a completely different world than we do today. White people were obviously the majority since slavery was recently ended and blacks were having a hard time entering the work force, along with latinos (let us not forget the latinos). In today's society, Affirmative Action is completely useless. It now gives white people a reason to be racist. I know this sounds weird, but just imagine if you were competing for a job and you knew that you were the best qualified. You knew that you were miles ahead of the 100 white people that applied for the job, let alone the 15 blacks. The next day you find out that you lost the job to a black man because the company needed to fill some numbers. You brush it off, but then it happens again.....and again.....now you start to grow a little prejudice. See how easily that springs. The one problem that I saw with Affirmative Action was that it never set a minimum standard for each race a company needed to include. Why is it that a white person can get turned down from the Hong Kong Buffet because he isn't asian, of the Kurry King Palace because he's not Hindi? Anyway.......I can talk all day about this, but I will move on.....

The thing that was said about Blacks can say things and Whites can't.....that's just bullshit. I say whatever the fuck I want to and the only people that don't are a bunch of pussies. Just because Black People feel the need to say cracker all the time, or honkey or white boy, doesn't mean I feel the need to say nigger......but if I did feel like it, I would......see what I'm getting at? I know that about ten people are about to come in here and say that I wouldn't say that shit to their face, and you're right, but not because I'm afraid to, but because that's just not something I go around doing.

Next is the statement that Blacks can't seem to get motivated to get out of poverty. I think this is the most assinine statement I've ever heard. I'm white and so are both of my parents. My father left us when I was about 3 and I think that was the last time he had seen over $1,000 at one time. He lived with various friends until he was kicked out of their houses because of his alcoholism and deadbeatedness. He ended up sharing a house with two friends in one of the most poor areas I've ever been to in NJ....and I've been to quite a few projects in Philly. He ended up getting beaten to death in his own house during a robbery by his neighbor's boyfriend. Now, on the other hand, I am in the Army and my current chain of command goes....Section Sergeant - SSG Marrisette (Black), Team Chief - SFC Mcmanus (Black), First Sergeant - 1SG Henderson (Black), Company Commander - CPT Highsmith (Black). Basically, what I am trying to say is that it is not the color of the person's skin that makes them lazy.....it's just a lack of ambition.

Next was White people who embrace black culture are met with racism from blacks......no, they are just wiggers ™ I guess you can say that I embrace the black culture or whatever, and I have been met with racism from blacks, mainly because I grew up in a predominantly black area, but it was never because I was embracing the black culture....come on now.....

Next was the comment about BET. I don't think it is wrong for black people to have their own TV station. It makes money and that is what TV is all about. What I do have a problem with is them same black people saying that it would be racist if there was an all white channel, or a white entertainment, where they played predominantly white shows. I don't think it would make any money what so ever, but just the fact that people wouldn't allow it pisses me off.....

Lastly was that comment about rap leading us in a downward spiral.....what the hell are you talking about? Do you know that the majority of sales of rap CDs are from white males? By this I am talking about the people that buy rap CDs....not the actual artists. That's all I really have to say about that.

In conclusion.....I am not a racist person (most common statement from racist people) but I do see problems with the way certain people help stereotype their race. I don't walk around with my pants hiked up to my nipple eating mayo sandwiches, so why do black people walk around with their pants down to their knees just destroying the english language.....then they have the audacity to say that they have "mad vocab" when they spit a verse.....go figure
Old 03-10-06, 10:57 PM   #9
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

Complaining does so much. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 03-10-06, 11:08 PM   #10
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

omfg thank you enygma. I TOLD nos the egyptions were african. PLEASE show that to him.
Old 03-10-06, 11:09 PM   #11
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

And jews arent a race you fool, there were some black jewish people too.
Old 03-10-06, 11:11 PM   #12
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Ummmm......Egypt is in Africa

I know that all Jews aren't white.....I was just making a point.

Fucking Indeph......could fuck up a wet dream......
Old 03-10-06, 11:13 PM   #13
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

WORD THANK YOU

and I dont want reperations, that'll make me less of a thug.
All I want is to zooma zoom zoom in ya boom boom. Etc
Old 03-10-06, 11:16 PM   #14
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Indeph
All I want is to zooma zoom zoom in ya boom boom....

Just Shake Ya Rump!!!!!!!
Old 03-11-06, 12:14 AM   #15
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

lmao @ this being the first race thread to not be ignorant as fuck.

The only argument I would make is against enygma saying about how black people aren't lazy to get up and do better, but that has too many reasons for me to care, he has the right idea.

I'm proud of my bebes.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!