RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-06, 02:19 PM   #181
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
It was a joke, well actually, seeing my pic would turn you on, but it was a joke.

I was being sarcastic...like..........shore

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 02:26 PM   #182
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

Oh, well, right, anyways.....

*breaks akward silence*

IMA SEK-C BOYYYYYYYY
Old 03-28-06, 02:33 PM   #183
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

*Hands Jack some string*

... Tie up that soap man
Old 03-28-06, 02:41 PM   #184
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

...most faggots look n act all feminine rofl so dont think just cuz the Q wants to put more than just his foot up yo ass,ERIC that that means u look good or u manly rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I don't think me being gay has anything to do with it. Anyone with two eyes can tell when something else is "good looking" or not. Halle Berry is GOOD LOOKING, Roseanne Barr is, well, NOT as good looking, IMO. So, please don't try to play me out.

...hol up,i KNOW u aint comparin this dude to a male version of halle barry? RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLL get the fuck outta here are u THAT desperate for ass man? like shit,i know u tried hollerin at my man on AIM n all,but shit son....just cuz u saw a dude with his shirt off,doesnt mean he is good lookin,why dont u look at his face,he is fuckin UGLY...have u seen the closeups of him jumpin out the airplane?
...anyway,the Q just sayin u aint ugly cuz he likes to disagree with me in EVERY thread...cuz i asked him why a homo goes to church n preaches....rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
Omggggz. Maybe where you're from, hideos bitches like you are considered cool then. Dumb bitch,
I been doing boxing and judo,
YEAH SURE BUDDY,SURE U DID ROFL

I been to the provincials and won there, I been to junior canadian chamionship,
ROFL @PROVINCIALS N CANADA,FUCK CANADA
I went to NewYork for the open, I went to the Liberty Bell classic in Philladelphia,

I don't get beat up in school. I don't even get kids looking at me funny in school.
ROFL WOW GOOD FOR U

I'm like 6"1' and built. The fuck if I look small/young from a few pics, I told you I had a baby face,
I HIGHLY DOUBT U'RE 6 1 ,U LOOK 5'9" AT BEST ROFL...N BABY FACE? HELL NO THATS JUST AN UGLY FACE
rofl @ you, ugly bitch.

I been on the basketball team, I been the star player,
RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLL LLLLL YEAH A SKINNY WHITE BOY IS THE STAR PLAYER,WHERE IN UR DRIVEWAY AGAINST UR LITTLE BRO? ROFL

I been selling weed,
GANGSTA WATCH OUT!!!!! ROFL N U MUST BE SOOOO RICH TOO

I been throwing parties, and hitting the clubs,
DAMN SON U SO COOL ,U HIT THE CLUBS N SHIT DANG! ROFL U PARTY ANIMAL U
Fuzzy, Scratch, Dome, Evolution, Level, Red Light, Golden, etc... I been at the hottest spots chilling there,

I been setting vodka shot records.
NO WAY U DONT SAY,WOW CAN I BE UR FRIEND NOW? CUZ U ARE SOOOOO COOL ROFL

I been skydiving,
YEAH I'VE SEEN,UNFORTUNETLY ROFL

I been born rich and spending all of it,
I COULDA SWORN THAT LOOKED LIKE A $5 KEYBOARD ROFL
MUWHAHAHAHAHA. Even if I WAS all the things you said,

I live in QUEBEC, if you knew where that was,

ROFL AT SOME FRENCH FAGGOT...FROM CANADA! ROFL

you'd know

NO ONE here, not even people as horid looking as you, are virgins
CEPT YO UGLY ASS ROFL.
Fat kids get plenty of play. Ask anyone,
Quebec has the best looking girls, who give out the best ass.
I GET SOME FRENCH CHANNELS FROM THERE ON SATELLITE,N THEY PRETTY UGLY FROM WHAT I SEEN ROFL
Besides, why do you care what my life is like? LOL, I don't give a fuck wether you're considered cool or not, wether you got mad friends or you're a loser. I just said, you're pic is ugly to me, and I think you are wack in battles. You need to stop ducking and making excuses, and fucking battle me. Otherwise,

i'm gonna end your fun, and start ignoring you.

OH NO,WILL U REALLY DO THAT? U'RE GONNA GIVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT? NOOOO,U WOULDNT! ROFL

ROFL@ THAT ENTIRE POST ,N SHOWIN OFF ON THE NET WITH SHIT U CANT FUCKIN PROVE ROFL

[QUOTE=Jack The Ripher]ROFL, and he's talking about that pic you posted when I was younger and had long hair with
the wind in my face fucking my mouth up
DONT BLAME THE WIND FOR UR FUCKED UP MOUTH ROFL,THE WIND DOESNT MOVE TEETH AROUND N MAKE THEM LOOK BUCK,OR GIVE U A COCKSUCKER OVERBITE.

And a little freckles
NAH SON,THAT WASNT NO LITTLE,THAT WAS UR ENTIRE FACE,COVERED ROFL

cuz of the bright hot summer sun in Florida wich I wasn't used to since i'm from Canada where it's cold and snows,
LISTEN DUMMIE,CANADA HAS SUMMERS TOO I BEEN THERE TO TORONTO FOR CARIBANA ROFL,IT GETS PRETTY HOT...DONT ACT LIKE ITS THE FIRST TIME U BEEN IN THE SUN,EVEN THO UR PASTY ASS LOOKS LIKE IT ROFL

and before I had my teeth filed down,

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLL LLLLLL@ HAVIN TO FILE DOWN BUCKTEETH,WHICH U DENIED HAVIN IN THE FIRST PLACE N BLAMED ON THE WIND ROFL

and before I got started working out more often and got ripped. wooooooooot. Ima sek-c boooooooooooooooooooy! I was also shorter then too. Lol

ROFL...RIGHT...WHY DONT U POST A RECENT PIC THEN....SMILING...WITH UR FRESHLY FILED DOWN TEETH ROFL.....

*DEAD AT HOW FUCKIN HILAROUS IT IS WHEN UGLY NERDY KIDS TRY TO PRETEND TO BE COOL ON THE INTERNET N MAKE UP STORIES N FEEL GOOD ABOUT FAGGOTS GIVIN EM COMPLIMENTS CUZ THEY DONT GET ANY FROM REAL GIRLS ROFL*
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 02:43 PM   #185
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

... I'm sexy though
Old 03-28-06, 02:46 PM   #186
Jayceon

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 5510 817C

Lmfao at this ish...
Old 03-28-06, 02:50 PM   #187
Tha Q.
OYD

umm? I didn't say anything about your looks LK, so you need to relax. I said that JR isn't ugly. I think you have your wires crossed. And, as for me being a "homo" who goes to church and preaches, I won't even dignify that with a response.

As for your "man"???I don't even remember why I even talked to him in the first place. That's your concern, not mine. I have ZERO interest in you or your man. So, get that straight.

Old 03-28-06, 02:56 PM   #188
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
ONE LAST THING.

All this gay bashing is gonna stop...Yes, it's gay bashing.

You got hard questions. Well, here's a hard answer for you.

I have every right to answer questions honestly and be myself in any medium. I have every right to joke around and be myself in any forum. That DOES NOT give you or anyone else the right to gay bash me.

What am I talkign about?

here

Person A drops a track:

Q says "Naw, I don't like this, this was wack"

Person A says: You're just a faggot anyway

^That = GAY BASHING and is unacceptable

People on this site would try to justify person A's reply by saying, "But, Q called him wack."

????????????? You don't see the difference between me calling his music WACK and him calling me out of my name and being a gay basher?

ehh ehhh

That's the shit that starts 90% of the trouble on this site between me and other people. Apexx, you NEVER back down on an issue. I NEVER back down on an issue. But, when I stand up for shit, it's "OOOO, stop crying about being gay."

That's some bull shit. And, if these people were sooooo reasonable, they'd realize that there's a huge difference between me having an opinion on something, and bashing/harassing them.

Like I stated earlier, sounding "intellectual" while being a bigoted Gay basher only means they've mastered the art of being a well-groomed asshole.

Last time I checked, even KKK members wore suits and had jobs.

fuck dat...

I'm done with this topic. I'm done with every fuckin topic on this site because people are too fucking closed minded to consider anything other than the bull shit they call sense.

Got more questions? Too damn bad...I don't owe you or anyone else on this site shit.

This time, I said SOMEONE ELSE wasn't ugly.
I hate being right.

#2...MOST gay people don't look feminine or act feminine. But, if you're looking for something, you'll find it.

#3...I'm done in this pathetic thread. You're pissed cuz dudes said u were ugly. I never said u were ugly. I think you need to vent on someone else.

Old 03-28-06, 03:27 PM   #189
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
*DEAD AT HOW FUCKIN HILAROUS IT IS WHEN UGLY NERDY KIDS TRY TO PRETEND TO BE COOL ON THE INTERNET

haha yeah, howbout that. You're hilarious.
Old 03-28-06, 03:39 PM   #190
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

ok so some stupid chigger hopped on eric's dick in this thread...rofl

lookin for net friends?
Old 03-28-06, 03:40 PM   #191
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 5289 AD6C

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...most faggots look n act all feminine rofl so dont think just cuz the Q wants to put more than just his foot up yo ass,ERIC that that means u look good or u manly rofl

actually, most gay's like real guys....just because you watch mtv and that's how they act on there..doesn't mean that's how it is.....the fact is....and this is a pscychology fact...about 90% of gay folks...spend about the first 20-30 years denying it....and even after they know it's true..they hate themselves for it......the other 10%....are said to fall on a line of neutrality...that gives them no specific taste, and 8% of them choose to act flamboyantly gay, and dress like a girl, talk like a girl, and want the same kind of person.....so....you're wrong...once again..you got shut the fuck down....but this time theres statistical information to prove you wrong.....by the way..go ahead and talk about how much i know about faggots and how that makes me gay.....because it really doesn't matter...our whole psych 201 class studied it...so i'll let you talk to them if you take it there

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 03:42 PM   #192
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
actually, most gay's like real guys....just because you watch mtv and that's how they act on there..doesn't mean that's how it is.....the fact is....and this is a pscychology fact...about 90% of gay folks...spend about the first 20-30 years denying it....and even after they know it's true..they hate themselves for it......the other 10%....are said to fall on a line of neutrality...that gives them no specific taste, and 8% of them choose to act flamboyantly gay, and dress like a girl, talk like a girl, and want the same kind of person.....so....you're wrong...once again..you got shut the fuck down....but this time theres statistical information to prove you wrong.....by the way..go ahead and talk about how much i know about faggots and how that makes me gay.....because it really doesn't matter...our whole psych 201 class studied it...so i'll let you talk to them if you take it there

LOL...I know all of that from experience. But, where in da hell did you get all those percentages?

Hot
Old 03-28-06, 03:47 PM   #193
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
actually, most gay's like real guys....just because you watch mtv and that's how they act on there..doesn't mean that's how it is.....the fact is....and this is a pscychology fact...

about 90% of gay folks...spend about the first 20-30 years denying it
rofl an let me guess,u're 19 or so? so u're STILL in denial,meanwhile i already see the early signs ROFL

....and even after they know it's true..they hate themselves for it......the other 10%....are said to fall on a line of neutrality...that gives them no specific taste, and 8% of them choose to act flamboyantly gay, and dress like a girl, talk like a girl, and want the same kind of person.....so....you're wrong...once again..you got shut the fuck down....but this time theres statistical information to prove you wrong.....by the way..go ahead and talk about how much i know about faggots and how that makes me gay.....because it really doesn't matter...our whole psych 201 class studied it...so i'll let you talk to them if you take it there

rofl u thought u had me all figure out huh,bet u didnt see that one comin
Old 03-28-06, 03:56 PM   #194
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

yeah....like i said lk...

i knew you were gonna take it there

=.....your diss's are fucking generic and predictable
the funny part is..is even after i called out....you knew you had no other way out....
so you took it there anyways'

your absolutely pathetic

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 04:05 PM   #195
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
LOL...I know all of that from experience. But, where in da hell did you get all those percentages?

Hot

Out of psychology books and worldwide university magazine articles
not that, that means it's true.....but it's a good idea i suppose....you know that though