RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-06, 03:42 PM   #32
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
do u know exactly wat the bush thing says??

It's eerie because I got a premonition that he wouldn't make it to the end of his current term. I pray that I'm wrong though. I don't wish death upon anyone. The bible code discovered concerning him says that Bush will die by terror and the word assasination intersects his name, as it did with Rabin. It also says how his wife will die.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 03:42 PM   #33
Compose

IP: 8EA7 271B

i wanna see the EXACT text of the prophecies, cuz anything can be related to something else, it matters on how close it says it.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-29-06, 03:59 PM   #35
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 6602 AC7B

Here's how you shoot your self in the foot Q.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
**counts the amount of erroneous/incorrect statements in your post**

The bible was not written in ARAMAIC...The old testament was written in Hebrew. Aramaic was a mixed language, including elements of Hebrew. But, the Old testament only partly written in Aramic, MOSTLY in Hebrew.

#1...ELS is used on the original Hebrew text, not the english text.

The name you Cited "YITZAK RABIN" consists of english letters: Y-I-T-Z-A-K AND R-A-B-I AND N. NNNOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE of these characters exist in Hebrew, so how could it have spelled out ANYTHING in English which is a completely different language entirely with completely different characters. Especially when english wasn't even invented yet!!!

That's common sense man. Or sould I say not-so-common sense.

Quote:
#2...Early scholars that copied the original Torah believed so much that it was inspired by God, that they painstakingly duplicated it to ensure it the accuracy of the text. To date, experts agree that of all the times the bible has been transcribed, there are only 9 or so character alterations, not enough to deny the validity of HUNDREDS, HUNDREDS of encoded messages that have been found by theologians, scholars, mathematicians, and physicists.

FALSE!! The bible you are reading has thousands of words that were never included in the original bible since they weren't part of the original langnage. Like "ye" "hath" "doth" and so many more since A: they didn't exist at the time and B: exist only in a completely different language. Aramaic has words and phrases that don't even exist in the english language, so direct translation would be IMPOSSIBLE. Why do I feel like I'm repeating my self? Oh yeah..I am.

Quote:
#3...The Old testament contains hidden codes that ELS has uncovered that foreshadow the coming of Christ. Jesus fulfilled these prophesies.

#4...Quantum physicists and mathematicians are good with numbers. They, as well as Decoders from the N.S.A, have studied ELS and concluded it's real.

#5...The idea of ELS isn't new. Again, even Sir ISaac Newton studied ELS. But, he was not successful because he didn't have the convenience of super computers to run the sequences.

#6...Read what I said again. It's painfully obvious you didn't because everything I corrected about your comments, I stated in my original post.

eh ehh.

This is nice, but once again proves absolutely jack shit for the reasons already listed above. "Proving that ELS is real" is no harder than proving that the words in this post are real<--------coulda swore I already said that whne I first posted here. All you have to do is simply look at it. What you're not looking at is the source of ELS which is from translators completely irrelevant to the original writings.

Try again.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 03:59 PM   #36
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
thast not very specific how do u not know that george bush doesnt assinate sum1 n aswell it cud be talkin bout his da

n hold up saw a premonition of the future lol u startin to sound fucked up in the head now tha Q

Apparently, you didn't read. I said I "got" a premonition about it. Premonition as in gut feeling/sixth sense sensation. But, regardless of that, I believe in prophesies. I've had visions through dreams about certain things. But, I won't go into that.

Old 03-29-06, 04:05 PM   #37
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Here's how you shoot your self in the foot Q.

The name you Cited "YITZAK RABIN" consists of english letters: Y-I-T-Z-A-K AND R-A-B-I AND N. NNNOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE of these characters exist in Hebrew, so how could it have spelled out ANYTHING in English which is a completely different language entirely with completely different characters. Especially when english wasn't even invented yet!!!

That's common sense man. Or sould I say not-so-common sense.

FALSE!! The bible you are reading has thousands of words that were never included in the original bible since they weren't part of the original langnage. Like "ye" "hath" "doth" and so many more since A: they didn't exist at the time and B: exist only in a completely different language. Aramaic has words and phrases that don't even exist in the english language, so direct translation would be IMPOSSIBLE. Why do I feel like I'm repeating my self? Oh yeah..I am.

This is nice, but once again proves absolutely jack shit for the reasons already listed above. "Proving that ELS is real" is no harder than proving that the words in this post are real<--------coulda swore I already said that whne I first posted here. All you have to do is simply look at it. What you're not looking at is the source of ELS which is from translators completely irrelevant to the original writings.

Try again.

The names in Hebrew discovered through ELS often came with dates and locations. Now, tell me that dates and locations are the only thing that can be interpreted from Hebrew to another language.

#2...What does the bible I read have to do with them running ELS on the ORIGINAL HEBREW Torah? Nothing. King James translated the bible to honor HIMSELF. That is only ONE version out of many english translations of the original Hebrew. Acutally, few people read the King James' Version anymore. Most people I know read the NIV version or the New KJV, which eliminates the "old english" style of writing.

#3...Bible codes have been proven to exist through the use of ELS by mathematicians, physicists, scholars, and even Sir Isaac Newton himself--who theorized they existed but couldn't prove it without the assistance of computers. Bible codes are real. We know that. Now, what they mean can be debated until the cows come home. So, I'll pose the question to you that I posed to NOS. Are you, Apexx, telling me that you're smarter than Isaac Newton who not only said Bible Codes exist, but dedicated MOST of his writings to bible prophesies.

#4...The original text in the Torah is as pure as you can get. These scholars and scientists who run ELS are often experts in Hebrew. The english translation of the bible is not used to run ELS.

Old 03-29-06, 05:36 PM   #38
MetEoR-K
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 87F8 C23B

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkk
Old 03-29-06, 05:41 PM   #39
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 6602 AC7B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
The names in Hebrew discovered through ELS often came with dates and locations. Now, tell me that dates and locations are the only thing that can be interpreted from Hebrew to another language. <----WTF are you talking about?

#2...What does the bible I read have to do with them running ELS on the ORIGINAL HEBREW Torah? Nothing. King James translated the bible to honor HIMSELF. That is only ONE version out of many english translations of the original Hebrew. Acutally, few people read the King James' Version anymore. Most people I know read the NIV version or the New KJV, which eliminates the "old english" style of writing.<----So how are English words coming from Hebrew characters that are in no way English?? They don't even use the same characters we use. Why am I getting the feeling that you have no real knowledge about whta you're talking about?

#3...Bible codes have been proven to exist through the use of ELS by mathematicians, physicists, scholars, and even Sir Isaac Newton himself--who theorized they existed but couldn't prove it without the assistance of computers. Bible codes are real. We know that. Now, what they mean can be debated until the cows come home. So, I'll pose the question to you that I posed to NOS. Are you, Apexx, telling me that you're smarter than Isaac Newton who not only said Bible Codes exist, but dedicated MOST of his writings to bible prophesies.<---for the third time, proving ELS exists is as easy as reading the words in this post. WHAT YOU'RE NOT LOOKING AT IS THE SOURCE THAT PUT IT THERE, SINCE YOU'RE NOT SPELLING OUT HEBREW NAMES AND WORDS, YOU'RE SEPLLING OUT ENGLISH ONES, WHICH USE COMPLETELY SEPERATE CHARACTERS AND ALPHABETS. What's so confusing about that? Why do you keep bringing it up like you're saying something I didn't already say twice? ELS is simply counting letters.

#4...The original text in the Torah is as pure as you can get. These scholars and scientists who run ELS are often experts in Hebrew. The english translation of the bible is not used to run ELS. <---Hebrew is not like Spanish where there are the same letters because they share the same alphabet. Characters used in hebrew are not found in english, just like characters found in chinese are not found in English. So once agian, how are you getting English names and terms from INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERS ONE AT A TIME THAT ARE ASSEMBLED TO SPELL OUT SOMETHING, from a langage that's not english?? It's not like you're translating a word. You're translating individual characters that don't even exist in your language.

THINK!

^^And that's the end of that.

BTW, I noticed you "conveniently" forgot to show where "Quantum Physicists" had any hand in any of this after I called you on your bullshit. You think I forgot?

Ironic that you want to champion the validity of Science when it enforces something you want to believe, but as soon as it shows that something that you believe could not be possible, you flip into "oh man, Science dosen't know anything!!"

Make up your your lie already.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06, 08:07 AM   #40
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 860D ECBB

Moby Dick had ELS in it and I could name a few more !!

Also the first test for ELS was flowed the Hebrew language is flexible as far
as spelling things go. And each Rabbi had several different nicknames, no
special care was taken when looking in to this !!!

Need I go on ???

1~
Old 10-02-06, 05:24 PM   #41
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: C5D8 61B2

Unbiased sources with experiments that are able to be recreated, please.