RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-06, 07:58 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Immortal Mind Freestyle

IP: 64CA 6C26

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-06, 08:06 PM   #2
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

ohhhhhhhhhhh shit....................

took a listen.... if this is freestyle.... you steeped your free game up by like 10 points...

flow was diffrent ... not your normal delivery at all....

refreshin for what it was.... you know???

solid....

but this was a MI diss right??? or call out...???

hope yall can put that past the two of yall....

holla at the ghost

-Don Tito Bronsky

Bronsky in the Building

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Last edited by will appear : 04-26-06 at 01:30 PM.
Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-06, 11:25 PM   #3
.: Infamous :.
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 94AA 2DDB

nice freestyle..flow on point AND tha delivery is there..quality is nice..no fuzzyness..flow dint fall off anywhere..

overall its a nice freestyle..wasnt really feelin tha beat but that dont matter..

keep it up cuddie..good shit

Send a message via AIM to .: Infamous :.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-06, 02:02 AM   #4
H.D.
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-6
IP: 5F3B 6A14

Like the beat you used... not too sure about freestyles with double ups... just doesn't sound authentic that way... flow was real smooth... pretty hott free... nuff said

RTF Check Out... Power Outage

\....../
\..../
\../
A.I.

Spilled Inc.

Send a message via AIM to H.D. Send a message via MSN to H.D. Send a message via Yahoo to H.D.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-06, 02:06 AM   #5
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 9C2B 06EC

fuck you stole my intro beat for my cd....and did it better then me...time to go beat shopping....

good shit for a free, but some flawless free flow...something tells me that you recorded this in MORE then one take....so maybe its a half free?....i unno ive never heard your freestyling skills....good shit tho

Another Love Song

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Last edited by will appear : 04-26-06 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-20-06, 09:21 AM   #6
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 05CC A0B1

FREESTYLE???????Jump on yahoo and show me this freestyle...overall decent track but doubt its a freestyle

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 04-20-06, 09:41 AM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
FREESTYLE???????Jump on yahoo and show me this freestyle...overall decent track but doubt its a freestyle

don't you be hatin on my track!

And, I'd hop on freestyle if you weren't givin er'body the silent treatment.

Old 04-20-06, 10:42 AM   #8
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

First of all... Everyone needs to know thr TRUE meaning of freestyle...lol... (surprised that not too many emcees know this)...

A freestyle is simply a verse with no real format to it... hence the term "free" style... it means your not limiting yaself or conforming to a specific "style" of rappin'...

now an "off da dome" rhyme is totally different... off da dome can be a freestyle but a freestyle doesn't necessarily make it an off da dome rhyme... in other words... i can write a freestyle down and memorize it for later use... an off da dome rhyme comes as you are rapping... ya brain gotta be able to formulate new lines before ya finish da line that ya already spitting... no need for that with a freestyle verse... if ya still don't get it, ya need to do some research... start with KRS One and the temple of hip-hop... sheesh... i always assumed that this was common knowledge in the hip-hop CULTURE...

I'll edit with a critique after i actually listen to the track ...lol... i always read comments first and then listen...
brb

aiight... just took a listen... actually like da beat... it's high energy... now... this was definitely a freestyle verse... there were no consistant patterns in it... but ... it don't sound like it was off da dome, especially with the dubs... if it WAS off da dome then props to da Q... i know it woulda took a bit to get them dubs right if it wasn't written down, though...

anyways decent drop... and speaking of drops... why don't you and M.I. drop this shyt already? I thought y'all agreed to keep this shyt EPMD? somebody gotta be da bigger man here... werd

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"

Last edited by I.G. : 04-20-06 at 10:50 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-06, 05:49 PM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
First of all... Everyone needs to know thr TRUE meaning of freestyle...lol... (surprised that not too many emcees know this)...

A freestyle is simply a verse with no real format to it... hence the term "free" style... it means your not limiting yaself or conforming to a specific "style" of rappin'...

now an "off da dome" rhyme is totally different... off da dome can be a freestyle but a freestyle doesn't necessarily make it an off da dome rhyme... in other words... i can write a freestyle down and memorize it for later use... an off da dome rhyme comes as you are rapping... ya brain gotta be able to formulate new lines before ya finish da line that ya already spitting... no need for that with a freestyle verse... if ya still don't get it, ya need to do some research... start with KRS One and the temple of hip-hop... sheesh... i always assumed that this was common knowledge in the hip-hop CULTURE...

I'll edit with a critique after i actually listen to the track ...lol... i always read comments first and then listen...
brb

aiight... just took a listen... actually like da beat... it's high energy... now... this was definitely a freestyle verse... there were no consistant patterns in it... but ... it don't sound like it was off da dome, especially with the dubs... if it WAS off da dome then props to da Q... i know it woulda took a bit to get them dubs right if it wasn't written down, though...

anyways decent drop... and speaking of drops... why don't you and M.I. drop this shyt already? I thought y'all agreed to keep this shyt EPMD? somebody gotta be da bigger man here... werd

MI who?

umm...and I agree with you on the freeverse bit...

Old 04-21-06, 08:23 PM   #10
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 8BC8 4838

Listenin...isnt mid imortal a dude in yo crew?..but on this track its really tight im feelin tha quality...flow is on tha top of ya game at tha point its jus killin niggas im feelin it...lyrics are good loved how u opened wit blue moon and i like how u slowed down tha track at tha end short but sweet 9/10

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226913

can u rtf?
Old 04-22-06, 07:44 AM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

preciate

Old 04-22-06, 01:37 PM   #12
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 94B0 FEE7

I don't really think this is off da dome, sounds more like a free verse cuz you got the dubs stuff goin on...Pretty good though, flow was on point, rhyme scheme was ight. Keep up.