RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > STFU
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-06, 07:25 PM   #166
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: AC2A 692A

Auto gettin loved over there atm man.

Pretty decent.
Old 04-25-06, 07:27 PM   #167
Jay W.
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A147 A414

cool so im in??
Old 04-25-06, 09:48 PM   #168
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 676B 9D48

no shit that's what you said...i can read fool...what makes you think i can only read half your post?...i'm not going to look you're ass up......neither is anybody else..we don't need you...or probably even really want you....i say no just for being a douche bag

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-06, 09:53 PM   #169
Jay W.
New to RV

IP: A147 A414

^lol dude stop being a fag
Old 04-25-06, 10:17 PM   #170
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

stop posting in the forum...you're out

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-06, 05:15 PM   #171
Jay W.
New to RV

IP: 555D 7D8A

lol dude its just not ur desiosion
Old 04-26-06, 05:59 PM   #172
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

i'm afraid being part of the stfu squad makes it my decision

Old 04-26-06, 06:17 PM   #173
Jay W.
New to RV

Whats ur fuckin problem with me stop acting like a child

daubs liked me
Old 04-26-06, 06:24 PM   #174
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

shut the fuck up faggot...don't tell me i'm acting like a child when you're the one that expected us to go out of our way to check YOU out...sorry...we're not gonna do that for anyone...not to mention....you suck anyways..daubs said pretty decent...does that means he likes you? not at all..not to mention who cares? he never said in....you need 3 votes in..or 3 votes out..as of now..you have 1 vote out..andf that's it

my problem with you is you acting like you're good enough for us to look you up on another site....and you're not even that good

Old 04-26-06, 06:26 PM   #175
Jay W.
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
shut the fuck up faggot...don't tell me i'm acting like a child when you're the one that expected us to go out of our way to check YOU out...sorry...we're not gonna do that for anyone...not to mention....you suck anyways..daubs said pretty decent...does that means he likes you? not at all..not to mention who cares? he never said in....you need 3 votes in..or 3 votes out..as of now..you have 1 vote out..andf that's it

my problem with you is you acting like you're good enough for us to look you up on another site....and you're not even that good

^ wow lol u just said ur not looking anyone up well then fag
take down the tryouts lmfao what a fag

wow e beefing lol bitch.
Old 04-26-06, 06:27 PM   #176
Jay W.
New to RV

oh and btw thoth i could rip u

set up the battle lol and stop talkin shit end of discussion
Old 04-26-06, 06:30 PM   #177
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay W.
^ wow lol u just said ur not looking anyone up well then fag
take down the tryouts lmfao what a fag

wow e beefing lol bitch.

lmao...you just contradicted yourself...

the tryouts are for people who post links....you don't go to any kind of tryout..and say yeah.."here is my name...ask around" you perform right there.....IE a fucking link faggot....god damn you're stupid...tryouts were not designed to look anybody up...they were designed for people who are interested, to show us what they can do, by posting a link....

Old 04-26-06, 06:32 PM   #178
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

you're utter stupidity is a reason for all of us to say no

Old 04-26-06, 06:33 PM   #179
Jay W.
New to RV

Old 04-26-06, 06:37 PM   #180
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

yeah dumbshit, i saw the link before..hence the reason i say you're garbage